shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak Peak at Christmas Gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my Christmas gift! It''s arriving today from Whiteflash, but I promised not to open it up and look at it. Luckily WF sent these pix, so I get the preview!

machampagneband.jpg

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, nice present!
emotion-40.gif
How can I get one!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful MA...glad you at least get a sneak peak!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh MA you have some gorgeous jewellery!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely
41.gif
31.gif
11.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful!! I can''t wait to see more pics after Christmas!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
It''s so beautiful and effervescent!!!
36.gif
What a wonderful gift!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very feminine!
30.gif
Is it a RHR?

cheers--Sharon

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY that is one of my FAVORITE RINGS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE IT!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, you are a lucky gal!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful MA,

Can SDL and I play in your jewelry box??? Pretty please?? We both live in California too?
9.gif

Linda

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Is that to wear with your new solitaire setting, or on its own?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! Love it
3.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments! I ordered it in a size that I can either wear on my left with my solitaire (if I like how it looks) or on my right hand. I''ve always loved the solitaire version of this ring, but didn''t think I really needed another solitaire, but when I saw this band (previously I had only seen their knife edge version), I thought it was perfect!

Unfortunately, FedEx had some problem and now it isn''t arriving until Monday. I guess that doesn''t matter, since I wasn''t going to look at it right away, but I''d feel better if it were under my roof and not some warehouse.
40.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
MA...you latest acquisition is lovely. It really is...I am sure you are thrilled.

But I would like to point out a review of a past conversation. I believe you were told you had gone over the band limits...and therefore were no longer allocated any more band credit. The fact remains, you have too many. If we let you break the rules, then a precedence will be set, and there will be no order in society.

The ring Nazi would say...NO BAND FOR YOU! Now, simply return it, and we will never mention it again. §

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is pretty. Christmas can''t get here soon enough, huh?

Steel

Ideal_Rock

MaryAlaina,

I am in shock. You have the most inspiring taste in jewellery, moreover you have the most wonderful jewellery collection.

I am sorry Fedex nabbed your parcel, it seems to be becoming a nasty habbit.

So did you get it? Did I miss your new thread?

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to update this thread!

When I called FedEx, they said the shipment had been delayed due to mechanical reasons and that it would be here on Monday. So instead of driving to FedEx from work, which is more convenient since I can take the freeway, I just went home. Once I got home, I checked online and it showed it was now at FedEx! I called to verify, and it was. So, then I had to drive clear across town the long way (no short way from my house) to FedEx to get it. I wasn''t very happy that it wasted my time, but would rather done that than have the ring sitting around FedEx somewhere.

Hubby was so cute. He opened it and inspected it. He was so afraid the size would be wrong. (Ok, HOW many rings do I have? Doesn''t he think I know my size by now???) Anyway, he wanted to make sure it fit, so I closed my eyes and held out my hand behind me so he could try it on me. He loves it! I can say he actually sounded excited, and he usually does not seem to care about my jewelry at all.

So, I was good and didn''t look, and even though I know where it is, I''m not peeking. I want to have a fun surprise on Christmas!

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh how devine!!

I adore the detail work. :)

Lucky you. Way to go being on the "Nice" list.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I tried it on with my solitaire, but the two didn''t seem to like to share the attention.

machamp3.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
So I''ll wear it as a RHR, or on my left hand when I only want to wear a band.

machamp4.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve always liked that design. That will make a pretty, and somewhat unique RHR.

Wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results