shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Single Stone looks like love

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Well, my Dear DH surprised me Friday night with my ring! I have been working with Heather at Single Stone on a cut tweak, design ideas, submitting to GIA, etc. Apparently, he swooped in at the end of the process when I thought there was at least 2 more weeks. He said he didn't think the first proposal was his best effort, and so he re-proposed! We went to a new, hip but casual restaurant we wanted to try and while we were waiting to be seated (an hour wait, no reservations, I said it was new and cool) he scooched closer and put his arm around me and started telling me all of these sweet things. I was kind of like well that's nice but...hmm, and as soon as I figured out what was going on, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him, again ::)

Of course I said yes, and then I saw the box and was like, "Wow, gorgeous! Came out better than I could have imagined!" And he agreed.
Let me tell you, be patient. This was worth waiting for! :love: :love: :love:

_7006.jpg

_7007.jpg

_7008.jpg

_7009.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's finally here!!!!! What a romantic surprise and re-proposal from your husband! And the ring!!! Definitely worth waiting for. It's spectacular. Congratulations!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
How sweet of DH to repropose!!!! Awww. <3 <3 <3

The ring is absolutely stunning, I would not expect any less from Single Stone. I adore the details in the profile and shank!! Not to mention the perfect delicate bezel. yum yum yum. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what an amazing ring and even more amazing hubby! Congrats!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh god!!!!! I love it sooooo much!!!! The shank!!!!! Be still my heart!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story and beautiful ring. Congratulations.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
OMG gorgeous and lovely story! I kept asking my hubby to re-propose with the real e-ring and he refused! I asked him again while in Paris ... and he said no. Haha .. I know I know we are married already.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!! It's gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The intricate details of the profile, that amazing stone - it's perfect!! And your dh is just the sweetest - how romantic! - congrats!

What are the stats of your stone? And your finger size?

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! The diamond is gorgeous and the setting is stunning! Your DH is a keeper! More pics please.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely lovely story. And a beautiful, breathtaking ring! Well done on the setting, it is truly amazing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, what a gorgeous setting and diamond! :love: :love: :love: Love the details on the setting and it is so complementary to your stone! :appl: Really beautiful match! And how sweet of your dh to repropose! :love: Wear your ring in health and happiness!!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
It's totally gorgeous. Congrats! :appl:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rosebloom, army wife and luvsdumb! Yes, the reproposal was so sweet :bigsmile:
The quality of this work is spectacular. It's a macro shot you're looking at, and in person, it's like it's done by elves. Tiny elves I tell you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is stunning! I really love the mounting!

Please tell us again about your stone - size, color, etc. It looks huge in the new mounting!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring, the details are just amazing. So sweet of your man to propose again.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! Ari and team do it again!! :appl: :love:

Congrats on your new ring and for having such a sweet hubby!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Oh My!!!

the detail on that ring is awesome!

Woo hoo on DH surprising you.....

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Madelise, that's high praise from you with your collection! Thank you :bigsmile:

and YT, I know, right?? That shank.....I asked for the top down view of one, and the gallery of a different ring, and they married them together and it came out bee yoot iful.

Thank you Marcy, now I have a better story than the first time ;))

CharmyPoo said:
OMG gorgeous and lovely story! I kept asking my hubby to re-propose with the real e-ring and he refused! I asked him again while in Paris ... and he said no. Haha .. I know I know we are married already.

:lol: Maybe DDH can talk to him, Charmy. Perhaps at the GTG next year in front of a bunch of PSers :lol:
I'll have to try hard to go next year 'cause I know you all want to see it in person now.

junebug17 said:
Whoa!!! It's gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: The intricate details of the profile, that amazing stone - it's perfect!! And your dh is just the sweetest - how romantic! - congrats!

What are the stats of your stone? And your finger size?
Okay, stats coming, Junebug. Still love your setting :love:

eh613c said:
WOW!!! The diamond is gorgeous and the setting is stunning! Your DH is a keeper! More pics please.

Thank you eh613c, he definitely is, and thank you. I am enjoying it so much!
Okay sixbillionstars, more pics.

Thank you SandyCheeks,misskittycat, lknvrb4- I too am amazed by this setting. It has been so long since I've gotten a serious piece of jewelry like this, I am a little insufferable, to myself. I am taking iphone pics of it in my car, at CVS, at the grocery store :lol: :lol: I took pics of it for an hour outside while hubby mowed, and he had a little happy smile when he saw me photographing my bling for my invisible friends! :D

Thank you soooo much Missy and Rosetta, again, love your bling right back at you! I love the details and also think it suits this stone. I tried really hard to pick what I would love forever.

Miss Got Rocks, I am enjoying the new mounting too. It does make the ring look huge, but in the most delicate way. I think it's that Single Stone bezel that they do so well. That, and tiny fingers!

Thank you bright ice and Niel, I actually woke up at 2 in the morning the night I received it, looked at it some more, and fell back asleep. Bling dreams... ::)

Yenny, you have the ultimate Single Stone oval. Love, love, love your ring. Yours helped me see what a beauty a bezel could be.
gregchang, kathley and Maevearie, thank you! I'll let the hubby know he did good with the surprise reproposal :bigsmile:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I. AM. IN. LOVE!

Wow, I already loved your stone, but this is, like, love squared ... just look at that impeccably milgrained bezel! Look at the delicate beading on its circumference! LOOK AT THAT GALLERY! Please post a closer view of the gallery, I see a pattern but I can't quite make it out ....

And the presentation sounds wonderful. This was definitely worth waiting for!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the CAD, we were deciding on the scrolls.

Here's the ring with the gallery I liked.
And here are updated stats. Old stats, then newer stats.

_7018.jpg

_7019.jpg

_7020.jpg

_7021.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results