shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your Push Presents/Baby gifts?

zaq12

Rough_Rock
Hey could you all give me some ideas for a baby gift? We're happily expecting our first child and my hudband has offered to indulge a jewel request =)

I'm leaving toward either a ID jewelry band like so many have on here with rubies (my favorie stone) or saphires/peridots (the babies expected birthstone, but i'd have to wait until after its born to know obviously.) OR a pair of diamond huggies.

any other suggestions? we don't have a ton to spend, maybe 1500 max but i'm certainly open to suggestions and would love to see what others have gotten to commemorate the birth of their little ones.

I would prefer it to be an everyday piece rather than a special occasion piece.

thanks!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
No pictures but my husband gave me a Cartier Tank watch with the names and birthdates of our 2 kids inscribed on the back. I got him a ring (worn on his right hand) that is a plain wedding ring but with our kids' names and birthstones (diamond and emerald) on the inside. They're both items that commemorate our children completing our family; my daughter will get my watch and my son will get the ring one day.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
My push present is a pair of diamond huggies from IDJ. 2ctw, made w/20 pointers. I should be getting them in the mail today!!!

My baby is 10 months old....it took me that long to decide what I wanted but I am glad I waited. I was thinking about a stacking band but I only have 2 ring fingers and I want save my right hand for the 5 stone project I am working on :naughty:

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!

Edited to add: w/1500 you can get a pretty nice pair of huggies!! IDJ's prices are fantastic....just tell Luann what you want if you dont see it exactly on their website!

zaq12

Rough_Rock
thanks- I think we should spend a little less than that, but i thought that was a resonable MAX budget. though i think i'm going to have to give my husband a couple options and he'll do the deciding. he has great taste but requires a bit of guidance.

I'm going to check that other thread now. and I will def. get something for my husband. not jewelry though. he wears only a watch and his ring and doesn't like too many options. maybe a new camera?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This little pretty is on order right now, in a half eternity with my son's initials and DOB engraved on the inside :love: The suspense is KILLING me!

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    168.2 KB · Views: 3,399
hehehe I just called them and I was told that if you want alternating colors on the band, they "could maybe" do it.. but it would take 6-10 weeks, it would not be returnable and might be slightly more in price. And so far.. no plans for a green version. These are about $1100+ less than the tiffany version.

zaq12

Rough_Rock
thanks for all the thoughts- i think i'm going to get huggies for now and maybe if budget allows the ring! love the idea of getting engraved.

I would still love to see other push presents!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Well since you asked. DH got me a 4.75ct eternity ring. I should explain that this was WAY beyond what I expected but he did it because he was deployed 5 months of my pregnancy and i had a horrible pregnancy.

Attachments

• eband.bmp
    359.6 KB · Views: 3,079

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1302289622|2891336 said:
This little pretty is on order right now, in a half eternity with my son's initials and DOB engraved on the inside :love: The suspense is KILLING me!
I love it HH!!!

zaq12

Rough_Rock
Well, just wanted to update this thread, we got a ruby and diamond ring from idj.... And now we are expecting number 2! Any new ideas? Another stacking ring? Initial necklaces? Or wait until we can afford a 5 stone? Would love to see more of what others are doing if anyone ha new photos. Thanks

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! We had our #2 a year ago so I will update with my other push present (which I also lost in NYC over Thanksgiving weekend- oops! :oops: ) I'm so not thrilled with myself about that one.
FLY is from DBL and ring is by WF

Attachments

• _11.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 2,786

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sarah - oh, no, that beautiful ring? How upsetting. I know it doesn't touch the sentiment, but will insurance cover it?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1354630647|3322152 said:
Sarah - oh, no, that beautiful ring? How upsetting. I know it doesn't touch the sentiment, but will insurance cover it?

Thanks Circe. We had it covered and it is going through the claims process now. I'm just so upset about it because the only 2 pieces of jewelry I have EVER lost are this ring which was a push present and I was hoping to give to my daughter one day. And a diamond solitare necklace that DH gave me on my wedding day. So really I have lost 2 out of 3 pieces of jewelry that I care about ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results