shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your fancy colored diamonds

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There was a previous topic on this three years ago. I’m sure we’ve gotten some new additions (and would love to revisit some “old” pieces). So go ahead - show us your fancy colored diamonds (lots of pix please) :D

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
I'll play :cheeky:

.21 Argyle pink pear in double halo 18k RG and platinum
.85 Fancy Yellow heart in all 18k YG
.49 Fancy Pink hoops in all 14k RG

Everything custom-made by DBL. The Argyle pink stone was purchased loose from Leibish.

I would love to own a chameleon someday :lickout:

fcd2.png

fcd3.png

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
RubyShoes your heart is so scrumptious (your pink is no slouch either). I had the option to buy a heart for a steal of a deal and I didn't do it. Seeing yours makes me sad I didn't.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
rubyshoes|1359055585|3362976 said:
I'll play :cheeky:

.21 Argyle pink pear in double halo 18k RG and platinum
.85 Fancy Yellow heart in all 18k YG
.49 Fancy Pink hoops in all 14k RG

Everything custom-made by DBL. The Argyle pink stone was purchased loose from Leibish.

I would love to own a chameleon someday :lickout:

Gorgeous.....love the PINK!!! (my favorite color!) :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
yellow.jpg

P1000302.jpg

P1000289.jpg

blue.jpg

1.00 ct FIY, .14 FIG, and .11 FIB. I can't find any photos on my laptop of my FIP. :nono:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
rubyshoes - I LOVE both of your gorgeous rings!!! :love: :love: :love: Absolutely beautiful.

JustGinger- Any plans for setting your lovely stones? :Up_to_something: The green one is my favorite!!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby shoes, your yellow heart ring is so adorable! I love it.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Justginger, please take a real picture of your blue. I love blue!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Here's one of mine. Adjustments to photo courtesy of Kenny from the original photo I took. Hopefully in the coming months I will have better photos of this stone and some of my other ones. Currently, I'm in FCD photography training under Sensei Kenny. Justginger, can your blue and green come out to play with mine? :wavey:

kroshka

mygreen.png

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorite topic!! Mine are all yellow though.........:D

_3303.jpg

cmsflyearrings1.jpg

_3304.jpg

_3305.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I havent got any and am loving this thread!

DRROOOOLLL!!!

I love Yellows, Browns and oranges.... any one out there that can help me with browns and oranges??????

ohh the greens and now the bluess....... hmmmm....

justginger

Ideal_Rock
stargurl: I'm a terrible setter. :oops: Settings are just so expensive these days, all I can think of is how I can buy another STONE for the price of a setting! I do intend to get the yellow set into a ring, but the other three I have no plans to set. I'd like to see them integrated into one piece, but have yet to think of what could accommodate such different colors and shapes.

JaneSmith: will snap a blue shot or two -- might have one on my PC already, but not on my laptop. It's a difficult stone to photograph though, as it is so small and I have zero macro skills.

vicky: thank you, I am rather fond of the yellow too. It is such a deliciously warm color.

kroshka: I think my FCDs would relish the chance to play with anyone! Poor things, always locked away in tiny boxes. ;(

greg: I had an orange from Leibish, fancy intense orange, but returned it last year. For the pricing (as it was unmodified pure orange, it was rather expensive), I wasn't happy with the patchiness of coloration. I should have taken photos for posterity's sake. Or maybe I did, I'll have to look back to see.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my little babies. The ring center stone is 1.21 ct. with a pink halo of around 10 pts. and .60 of white melee. The pendant and earrings are 1.34 tcw. I bought them for a song from Israel Rose on a trip to NY a couple years ago.

_3310.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Athena, is there something, pray tell, that has you resurrecting this thread? Do you have colored tickle?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
minousbijoux|1359232915|3364238 said:
Athena, is there something, pray tell, that has you resurrecting this thread? Do you have colored tickle?
Minous, you should be part of CSI - colored stone investigator'! You'd solve every case on pure instinct ;-)

There *may* be something in the works if things work out the way I'm hoping.

P.S. didn't I say I was done? Silly Athena.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1359243024|3364331 said:
minousbijoux|1359232915|3364238 said:
Minous, you should be part of CSI - colored stone investigator'! You'd solve every case on pure instinct ;-)

There *may* be something in the works if things work out the way I'm hoping.

P.S. didn't I say I was done? Silly Athena.

Hmm, a few things:

1. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. I hope things work out just the way you're hoping!

3. Silly Athena, there is no cure! You know that! Once you're in "The Famiglia" you never leave... 8-)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I have fancy diamond fever! I love them all!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
justginger|1359217689|3364060 said:
stargurl: I'm a terrible setter. :oops: Settings are just so expensive these days, all I can think of is how I can buy another STONE for the price of a setting! I do intend to get the yellow set into a ring, but the other three I have no plans to set. I'd like to see them integrated into one piece, but have yet to think of what could accommodate such different colors and shapes.

JaneSmith: will snap a blue shot or two -- might have one on my PC already, but not on my laptop. It's a difficult stone to photograph though, as it is so small and I have zero macro skills.

vicky: thank you, I am rather fond of the yellow too. It is such a deliciously warm color.

kroshka: I think my FCDs would relish the chance to play with anyone! Poor things, always locked away in tiny boxes. ;(

greg: I had an orange from Leibish, fancy intense orange, but returned it last year. For the pricing (as it was unmodified pure orange, it was rather expensive), I wasn't happy with the patchiness of coloration. I should have taken photos for posterity's sake. Or maybe I did, I'll have to look back to see.

Will have to visit Leibish to quench my thirst!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Have to say, these are really gorgeous, I have wrote lot of articles about fancy colored diamond, but haven't have a chance to look at various styles of them, it might be a pity for me, but here, posts here are really nice, I have to say, that I am so lucky to have a chance to see these precocious stones you wear. :) Thanks!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
A little bit of man-bling

chryso_016.jpg

100_5706png.png

dblring%20013.png

diamonds%200117.png

Same diamond just outside (fluor is amazing)

diamonds%20005.png

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
In case any of you wanted to see this again...

This was my first blue. Sometime later this year it'll become a three-stone halo with blue pears. I have the pears, just still working on the design. So think of this as the "before" picture.

It's since been joined by fancy vivid blue studs, which are off getting jackets right now.

Oh, and I haven't set my red one yet. But, in case you like looking at red diamonds, here it is too!

close_up_blue_halo.jpg

red_diamond_0.jpg

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I've died and gone to FCD heaven!! Gorgeous stones, everyone!! :love:

Periwinklegirl, I'd love to see more pics of your red. It looks luscious!! :cheeky:

Kenny, TL, LD and Stepcutnut all need to chime in as well and show their beauties.

_3624.jpg

peachytsav.jpg

prtrio.jpg

prpears.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmmm I'm loving :love: :love: :love: all these colored diamonds.
I'll have to get off my tush and take some new pics.

FCDs are magical since they have the light performance that only diamonds can deliver plus the mystique of color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results