carat
color
clarity

Show us your bezel rings

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochiko42 -

Your red cab in your photos (red coral?) is a beautiful example of a bezel. Can you tell us who made it?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi mrs-blop, it's a carved carnelian scarab beetle in 18k yg bezel ring from Sally at Heart of Water. My diamond pillbox bezel ring (last photo) is also from Sally. She does amazing work and is a very thoughtful and considerate person to work with. :) I would say that her cabochon bezel rings are particularly superb, especially her moonstone cabbed pieces.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
My rustic styled 14K ring with .62 old cut diamond. It is a 14K Stuller setting altered by a jeweler. I had him add a few more gold balls around the edges. The diamond came from an ugly man's ring I bought at a pawn shop. I had the ring made over 20 years ago. I guess the diamond to be J-K color VS1. I wear the ring sometimes on my pointer finger.

_19592.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sky56 said:
My rustic styled 14K ring with .62 old cut diamond. It is a 14K Stuller setting altered by a jeweler. I had him add a few more gold balls around the edges. The diamond came from an ugly man's ring I bought at a pawn shop. I had the ring made over 20 years ago. I guess the diamond to be J-K color VS1. I wear the ring sometimes on my pointer finger.
I love the curves on your ring, it flows very well together. :)

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! =)

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy I get to join this thread now with my bezeled alexandrite. :love:

_20152.jpg

_20153.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first love is a bezel ring and now I have my gorgeous upgrade to post here.

2.20ct antique cushion GIA L VS1 in a custom platinum halo both from Love Affair Diamonds

_20437.jpg

_20438.jpg

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
I've always loved bezels, too, above other designs. Yours is simply stunning! I love how the halo brings to mind beautiful antique lace. Enjoy your new ring!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
biminigirl|1411838711|3757832 said:
Full bezel

Gorgeous ring! :love: Can you please show us the profile? Specs please?

biminigirl

Rough_Rock
Cut outs on side for light

_22748.jpg

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
biminigirl|1411839863|3757838 said:
Cut outs on side for light

I love your ring's profile view too. :appl: Do you mind sharing where you got the setting from? Your diamond and the bezel and shank size have very nice proportions.

ThrillofIce1014

Rough_Rock
Mine is only a half bezel but she's still a part of the family! :shhh:

She's a .7 round brilliant XXX G Color and VS1 set in an 18k white gold Frederick Goldman channel setting with alternating princess and round brilliants bringing me to a tcw of over 1.2. I love my beauty!

PS. I'm sorry for the large pictures!

img_5800.jpg

_23304.jpg

img_20140919_143619_0.jpg

img_20140924_120814_0.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bezels in this thread!!!

Here is mine, with a rubellite tourmaline from Gemfix set in a platinum art deco inspired setting by ERD/BE:

_23308.jpg

_23309.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just cannot believe how beautiful your ring is motownmama. The gallery, the Gorgeous stones and elegant bezels all come together in such a stunning way. I will make sure to visit your thread often :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jschwick1

Rough_Rock
Hi! I'm new to this site and it is my first time posting! I need some help/advice on getting my old mine cute diamonds set! I'm wanting a bezel set three stone design, I love the James Meyer style and other antique style bezels. I've received a couple CAD quotes and one hand forged quote by Heart of Water Jewels on etsy. I saw freely had a oec diamond set in Heart of Waters design and I'm wondering how her experience was, if she sees this post. They seem to be very nice and do beautiful work with custom settings but my main concern is how to get the stones set. Should I have them do an open setting with measurments I provide of my stones, or should I send them my stones so the bezels are made perfectly to fit my stones?? I'm just a little leary about sending my beautiful diamonds out to a jeweler I've never met, even though they have wonderful reviews. This is my first custom design and I'm hoping someone might have had a similar experience, advice, of even have worked with Heart of Waters on etsy! Please help, if anyone can!! Thank you!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
jschwick1|1421419712|3817373 said:
Hi! I'm new to this site and it is my first time posting! I need some help/advice on getting my old mine cute diamonds set! I'm wanting a bezel set three stone design, I love the James Meyer style and other antique style bezels. I've received a couple CAD quotes and one hand forged quote by Heart of Water Jewels on etsy. I saw freely had a oec diamond set in Heart of Waters design and I'm wondering how her experience was, if she sees this post. They seem to be very nice and do beautiful work with custom settings but my main concern is how to get the stones set. Should I have them do an open setting with measurments I provide of my stones, or should I send them my stones so the bezels are made perfectly to fit my stones?? I'm just a little leary about sending my beautiful diamonds out to a jeweler I've never met, even though they have wonderful reviews. This is my first custom design and I'm hoping someone might have had a similar experience, advice, of even have worked with Heart of Waters on etsy! Please help, if anyone can!! Thank you!!

Post this again on "Rocky Talky" forum and the setting experts can help you.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My EC in its new forever home:

ecreset_b.jpg

DK :))

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1.23 oval! I love bezels!

_26480.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK, your reset is gorgeous, I really love it, I've added it to my inspiration folder!

Fi Z, love your ring, one of my all time PS favorites! Good to see you again, I hope you start posting more!

I just hit me that I have a bezel set ring - Tiffany aquamarine legacy

img_6785.jpg

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I never added myself to this thread. Not new, but definitely a bezel, and please ignore the studs. llllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Junebug, your comment really means a lot to me! Thank you!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Is this counted?

Diamond Halo with sapphire in a bezel. This is the only "bezel" i own.
blue_sapphire_ring__1_.jpg
blue_sapphire_ring__2_.jpg
blue_sapphire_ring__6_.jpg

Not the clearest photo, but it's throwing off some fire so I thought I'll share. :)
blue_sapphire_ring_fire_shot.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkle_ruckle|1423287978|3828627 said:
Is this counted?

blue_sapphire_ring__1_.jpg
blue_sapphire_ring__2_.jpg
blue_sapphire_ring__6_.jpg

Not the clearest photo, but it's throwing off some fire so I thought I'll share. :)

Pretty darn fabulous. Yum.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkle_ruckle|1423287978|3828627 said:
Is this counted?

Your ring is AMAZING! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results