shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Off Your Oval Diamond Bands!

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Hello Wonderful PS Members!

I have searched and searched for a thread on oval rings, but do not think one exists... as of yet! :naughty:

I am hoping all the ladies with either Oval eternity bands, or more specifically 5 or 7 stone Oval rings would show them off here. I am having the hardest time finding rings to match that description in person and online too. Only a few decent photos and the rings are rarely on a hand. So if you have them, please post those hand pics!

Thank you so much in advance for any posts or advice :wavey:
BubblesnFun

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a few. The prong set is casandra16's lovely band and the bezel is actually for sale at jbeg if I'm correct.

uploadfromtaptalk1368825388324.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368825399432.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368825425217.jpg

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Such lovely rings!! The ovals seems to be hards to find but I know if anyone has some... it will be PSers.

Marymm, I saw that one on DBL too (as well as another very similar) and also drool over them! :lickout: That is really in line with what I am looking for. It seems a piece like that is definitely custom made though. I am in LOVE with iheartbora's 5 stone and wonder if anything similar has been done with ovals. If any one has any knowledge or experience please share! And of coure photos as well!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not familiar with iheartbora's ring do you have a pic? I'd contact idjewelry and engagement rings direct to make something like this on a fair price. Would it be an engagement ring?

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
I have a 3ct omc Victorian 5 stone from JBEG that are ovalish :))

_6484.jpg

_6485.jpg

_6486.jpg

_6487.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
MizNina that OMC band is darling! They do look like old cut ovals a bit just by the shape. Lovely!

A quick search found this thread...looks like a beautiful trellis setting is what iheartbora had [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-stone-1-5ct-wedding-band.156075/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-stone-1-5ct-wedding-band.156075/[/URL] It should be something that is pretty standard and most of our recommended vendors would be able to recreate that to accommodate ovals.

Some random pictures (from google search) I have saved in my inspiration folder...

ewovalhalo.jpeg

ovalpink.jpeg

ovalround.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an eternity but is so cool! And I feel like could be replicated with more smaller ovals.

uploadfromtaptalk1368969578612.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MizNina YOUR oval band is out of the world!!! Lovely Piece!!!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

These are so unique and lovely!!! The yellow and white diamond band AND the bezel on Jbeg!!! OMG those are delicious!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pandabee - you are a STAR finding those pics!! I'm totally drooling over that gorgeous oval w 2 pink ??diamonds?? between each oval--- WOW!! I'd chose that design in a heartbeat! Its the similar effect to a memoire band. Or is it the Aurora....? oops - probably mixing things up there - but its a beauty! Nice find!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1368977249|3449988 said:
Pandabee - you are a STAR finding those pics!! I'm totally drooling over that gorgeous oval w 2 pink ??diamonds?? between each oval--- WOW!! I'd chose that design in a heartbeat! Its the similar effect to a memoire band. Or is it the Aurora....? oops - probably mixing things up there - but its a beauty! Nice find!

Aw, thanks hon! That means a lot coming from the master enabler :naughty: yes, now that you say it, the same structure as the Aurora must have been what drew me into that band!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1368981527|3450023 said:

Aw, thanks hon! That means a lot coming from the master enabler :naughty: yes, now that you say it, the same structure as the Aurora must have been what drew me into that band!

:lol: Well... I try... its a gift 8-) ;))

It is a beauty - I love the addition of the colour w the ovals because to me, it enhances the oval shape without using a bezel. I think its an AWESOME Setting!! Do you know who makes it Pandabee? or was it just a google search - its a great design!! You are VERY clever at finding great ideas!! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1368986566|3450045 said:
pandabee|1368981527|3450023 said:

:lol: Well... I try... its a gift 8-) ;))

It is a beauty - I love the addition of the colour w the ovals because to me, it enhances the oval shape without using a bezel. I think its an AWESOME Setting!! Do you know who makes it Pandabee? or was it just a google search - its a great design!! You are VERY clever at finding great ideas!! :appl:

I didn't remember so I had to do a search again...couldn't find the pink one but here it is with yellow rounds! http://www.kwiat.com/fine-diamond-jewelry/oval-diamond-wedding-ring-platinum-yellow-brilliants/p/57855/100/0/0?product=57841

That and the oval halo are both Kwiat: http://www.kwiat.com/fine-diamond-jewelry/kwiat/p/75099/100/0/0

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few more shots of mine. I wasn't able to find many oval set rings either, and ended up having mine custom made.

_6495.jpg

_6496.jpg

_6497.jpg

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
I don't know anything about this vendor, but I think it's along the lines of what you are wanting.

_6506.jpg

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
I am sorry for my absence! Work has just been insanely busy and it cut into my PriceScope time :(

Neil, Yes is do have photos for reference! This will be my first time trying to post a photo, so Let's see if I can get it to post....

iheartbora_2.jpg

iheartbora_3.jpg

And here is the photo i found that has inspired my initial thought.

acf8acc_3.jpg

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
MizNina, Your ring is beautiful! You are right that it does appear oval-ish. The smaller diamonds next to the larger ones really give it that elongated feel.

Pandabee, you are right that it is the trellis that I just love! Something about those swooping prongs just make me swoon!! The Kwait one with the pink diamonds is just beautiful as well!! I may have to look for stores in the area that has that to get a peak in person :naughty: I'd love to try that on my finger!!

Casondra16, I love your ring!! In fact, I must admit I've already got it saved in my inspiration folder. What a lucky lady! What vendor did you end up using to have it made? You are right that that last one is very much in line with what I am looking for. As you said, my big concern is that I really don't know a thing about the vendor. I guess someone always has to take the chance first, huh? Lol

Backwardsandinheels, I just love that setting too! The prongs so close together really help give the oval a very defined look. How pretty :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pandabee: that east/west oval halo is stunning - takes the concept of an eternity to a whole new level (at least for me)! I LOVE that!

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Rosebloom, The Leon Mege ring you posted the link to is beautiful!!! Usually the east west rings look a little bulky to me (my fingers are not very big so I feel they can be overwhelmed) but that one really stands out.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I think LM is a master at proportions - which is essential with something like an EW oval eternity. I'm sure if would be so glamorous!

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
Haha So true, Rosebloom!! He would do an exception job. I would love to see that on someone's finger!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results