shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding ring sets........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's mine... but i am currently in the process of getting a new setting
p.s this is the first time I've tried to upload a pic.. so who knows if it will work?????

mrssalvo.jpg

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Loving the sets. Very nice. This is recent topic of discussion in my mind lately. I am waying the options. I love the two band surround look.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Side :) WOOO

sohi 4.JPG

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
woobug, welcome to Pricescope! Did I already say that somewhere else?
33.gif

Your beautiful marquise set is very attractive! I really like the two bands shown with it. Very nice!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My set...but it will only look this way for another week...my e-ring is at the jewelers where a custom-made microsetting for the pear has been in the works for the last few weeks!! ps. That black spot in the pic is an illusion - it's not on the actual stone, D VS2.

firegod.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Welcome FireGoddess.
What shape are the stones in the band?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sevens,

The stones in the wedding band are Tiffany''s Lucida cut.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2005 9:17:14 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Thanks Sevens,

The stones in the wedding band are Tiffany''s Lucida cut.
9.gif
Nice
9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Woobug:

Very nice set. The gold looks great on you! I hope your thrilled with your buy, your mq looks great!
30.gif
I have a mq band with 5 stones. When I figure out how to post, I will post my rings too!

Take care,

lori/yellow

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
FireGoddess,

Welcome to ps. Your ring is beautiful. Can''t wait to see the new setting! Please post!
3.gif

Best,

lori/yellow

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FireGoddess, very pretty. Just love your icy white D-VS2 pear. Since I also like pears, was wondering how you decided on that shape?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
all of your sets are beautiful...here''s mine...

rmsd.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmm rms that is one of my favorites of course!

what size is your center again?? it looks huge there.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara, my RB is 1.33 c...pretty similar to yours I think. Your rings have been inspiring to so many of us.
1.gif

Of course you mentioned thoughts on upgrading soon....which would be so cool for you. The only thing my husband is thinking about upgrading right now is our TV...27 inch to who the heck knows how many big screen inches with HDTV. Different priorities obviously
37.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice collage RMS
9.gif

I haven''t tried making one yet (even though I''ve got the instructions)
31.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2005 8:11:53 PM
My set...but it will only look this way for another week...my e-ring is at the jewelers where a custom-made microsetting for the pear has been in the works for the last few weeks!! ps. That black spot in the pic is an illusion - it''s not on the actual stone, D VS2.
Oooh, I love a super-white pear. I''ll keep my eye out for your new microsetting. I''m sure it will be awsome!
30.gif

DiamondLil

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Kmom''s beatiful set.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

km11.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
More lovely hand shots *KMom*
emsmilep.gif

kkmm2.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the last shot of Kmom''s
9.gif
9.gif
3.gif

klm33.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks lori and cflutist for the compliments on the ring! I will definitely post pictures of the new microsetting for the pear as soon as I get it!!! This next week is going to feel like an eternity!! cflutist, I chose a pear because I''m very partial to them - my mom''s e-ring is a gorgeous pear and I always thought it was so unique. My husband actually gave me a rb stone in my original ring, I color. When I upgraded I had to wait almost a year to find that icy white pear, but it was soooo worth it. BTW, your gorgeous pear was my computer wallpaper for several weeks last year... :D

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I love Kmom''s Extreme prong makeover. It turned out great!
36.gif

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Some really beautiful rings ladies. Love that Lucida wedding band! Here are mine.

fuffi_wr1_.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty pretty princess set! That center in the 3 stone looks HUGE!!! Very nice.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2005 2:49:57 AM
Author: rms
Hey Mara, my RB is 1.33 c...pretty similar to yours I think. Your rings have been inspiring to so many of us.
1.gif

Of course you mentioned thoughts on upgrading soon....which would be so cool for you. The only thing my husband is thinking about upgrading right now is our TV...27 inch to who the heck knows how many big screen inches with HDTV. Different priorities obviously
37.gif

Thanks rms.
1.gif
Yep my ring is 1.29c...I love how the thinner bands makes the center stone look bigger.

Heee...my ''plan'' is to upgrade hopfeully this fall...but we''ll see. You never know what life may throw at you--oh and WF has to find me a diamond first!
9.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2005 2:12:40 PM
cflutist, BTW, your gorgeous pear was my computer wallpaper for several weeks last year... :D
Aw thanks, yor're making me blush
emembarrassed.gif

And as far as you waiting a year to find your beautiful pear, I can understand that because there just aren't that many around that have such pleasing shape appeal as yours does. That's why websailor got caught by surprise when my vendor found my pear so quickly.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
cflutist:

Please post a top shot of your pear and wedding band!!!! Im now thinking "pear" for my upgrade stone!!! My DH is not happy about this tonight! haha! He looked at stones tonight at a local B&M and they had HOf dream and the round HOF and he was $hocked at the $$$$! I think I will get a great price online! I have to try on the shapes in person and pear is really nice for long fingers! I do love your pear! Your sooo lucky to have gotten a perfect pear!

Take care,

Lori/yellow

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2005 3:22:13 PM
Author: kaylagee
I love Kmom''s Extreme prong makeover. It turned out great!
36.gif
Kaylagee, I love how you put this. Maybe we should have our own diamond reality show?
9.gif
Thanks for the compliment.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: yellowfan
cflutist:

Please post a top shot of your pear and wedding band!!!! Im now thinking ''pear'' for my upgrade stone!!! My DH is not happy about this tonight! haha! He looked at stones tonight at a local B&M and they had HOf dream and the round HOF and he was $hocked at the $$$$! I think I will get a great price online! I have to try on the shapes in person and pear is really nice for long fingers! I do love your pear! Your sooo lucky to have gotten a perfect pear!
FYI Lori: Your DH may be happy to hear that pears, and some other fancy shapes like marquise can be 15-20% cheaper than a round stone of comparable size. Just something to think about.... ~~get a pear~~get a pear~~get a pear~~

I hate when that subliminal message stuff comes out...
11.gif

Seriously, I''m not biased or anything...!!!!
9.gif

FireGoddess

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
rms--what a beautiful set!! Can I ask, how wide are your rings? 2mm?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results