shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Wedding Bands w/ Pave Engagement Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

I am looking for a weddding band to go with my Royal Crown Pave. Originally I just thought I would go with a simple pave eternity since it just matches. But I''ve been thinking I might want something different.

I''d like to see pictures of people''s pave e-rings with non pave wedding bands. I am considering a full eternity ring that has shared prongs but the sides looked scalloped. Kinda like the Sasha Primak one, except the one I''ve found from a local jewler is more of a smooth scallop instead of pointy like this Sasha Primak one.

I am also considering using the Tiffany''s Swing Celebration ring as my wedding ring. What do you think? Below is a pic of my e-ring and the other is the Tiffany''s ring.

Let me know what you think and please post suggestions!

My Ring

adhandshot51.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Tiffany''s Swing Ring. I tried it on and thought it looked great but the price tag was a bit high...anyone know where I could get a "tiffany''s inspired" ring recreated?

SwingRing.jpg

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
the sasha primak ring. the one i found has more rounded "scallops" which I think actually matches my royal crown pretty well. but I can''t decide if a row of shared prong diamonds looks weird next to a pave ering.

sashaprimakad.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That Sasha Primak ring is absolutely gorgeous. The trellis mounting is different and beautiful BUT I''m not sure anything would look really perfect next to your engagement ring except a pave'' band. Instead of doing an eternity band, you could a half round of pave'' on either side.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock

Date: 9/24/2007 9:27:49 AM
Author: April Diamonds
Tiffany's Swing Ring. I tried it on and thought it looked great but the price tag was a bit high...anyone know where I could get a 'tiffany's inspired' ring recreated?
Faycullen.com has this similar ring http://faycullen.com/wedding_bands/800/c425r3sd.html. It says it's a custom order and I could've sworn they used to have one that was all diamonds. Perhaps they could make one in all diamonds for you? The price is much nicer than the tiffany one
1.gif

ETA: I found it! http://faycullen.com/eternity/300/c1202t1d.html I knew they had one!

unjustenrichment

Rough_Rock
I would definitely suggest going and trying things on. I had a moment where I also wanted something "different" than the pave on my engagement ring and everything else looked pretty odd next to it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
unjustenrichment,

You said what I was trying to say in a much better way. I considered the pave'' mountings also, but in my humble opinion, nothing looked really right to next to the e-ring other than a pave'' wedding band. Now there''s NOTHING wrong with all pave''!
I just bought myself a honker of a pave'' anniversary band to match the rest of my pave'' jewelry, just think you might get kinda'' locked in once you have the engagement ring.

Now that''s not to say that you can''t wear your engagement ring on your right hand and whatever type of wedding band you choose on your left. There''s always a loophole...........
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results