shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your vintage inspired halos's pretty please

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
I found a ring I love and showed my husband... I told him if you want to upgrade my setting, I wanted this one and Ill be happy to keep my original diamond to put in it :) I would just like to see what some other gals have :)

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
This is the ring I want. Of course, the size halo would be modified to fit my stone which is a 5.4mm rb cut. It would have a cushion halo in keeping with the design. Also, there will be a matching band :)

1473__4_.jpg

1473__1_.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting! Are you going to go for it?

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
I really want to… we have baby no. 2 due in around 2 months and my hubs just got a new job, so fingers crossed I get to do it soon! The designer is giving us a great price so its hard not to go for it lol

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it and I can't wait to see it on your finger. Nice! :appl:

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
I need an opinion.... Its between this and a very very similar design to the vatche grace halo ring. I think I am liking the vintage flare this one brings to the table since my rings now are very vintage-y which is my style all the way.

Plus, I havent seen any antique-y halos on a single person which is nice :)

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I really like that setting! Mine is an amethyst ring that I think has a bit of a vintage feel. I apologize for the pictures not being that great.

1b41fec3f84a_d2ac5c6b-e14e-4979-b0b1-de12acd43257.jpg
10ce8be39043_ff2a376e-19fe-453f-8a0f-a1ea288b7fe7.jpg

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
I really like that! I came across a setting on bluenile that was very similar to yours and I liked it very much! The one there has a little pink sapphire under the basket. I came across a few more settings last night as well… now decisions decisions lol

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love vintage inspired halos! I have a couple....

img_4261.jpg

img_4862.jpg

dsc_1179.jpg

dsc_1182.jpg

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
Those are gorgeous!!!! I love them!!!! It makes me want to keep looking for more before I make my final choice!!

Abbys_Mommy

Rough_Rock
Have any of you heard of a kite set cushion halo? I stumbled across them today and I really like them. I have 2 in mind, the only difference is the bands are different. Ill post a picture if you dont mind giving your opinion. The second one still feels a bit vintage to me where the first is a bit more modern to me.

il_129.jpg

il_130.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
They're both pretty but I agree, I think the second one looks more vintage.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks you Abbys_Mommy!

I do think the second one looks more vintage over the first but I don't really like either of them. There's something about them that bother me.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the first setting a lot - I love cushion halos, there are still times I wish I went with one lol!

The kite settings are interesting and I especially think the second one is very pretty, but I think I prefer the traditional cushion setting. I'm pretty tradional though :cheeky: the kite setting might be the way to go if you're looking for something a bit different.

Here is my vintage style halo - it's a Simon G setting. The lighting is a little weird in this pic but it shows the setting pretty well.

Keep us posted as to what you decide - Getting a reset is very exciting! :appl:

img_4287.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results