shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your RHR

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I was looking through the helpful threads archive to find a link for right hand rings and could not find one. My DH so generously got me a new (well a used trade in 2 ct) diamond. I was able to keep my beautiful halo ering and will be wearing that as a rhr for now. I was wondering if its too much for a rhr so I wondered what everyone else wears? Please post your beauties!

afreebird

Shiny_Rock
You lucky duck! I currently don't have a right hand ring, but I'm planning on starting a stacking band collection that I will wear on my right hand. I used to have a rolling ring that I wore on my right middle finger. My only requirement for my RHR is that it's in a white metal since my wedding set is platinum. I don't really know why that's even an issue with me, but it is. Some of my wedding photos really bug me because I wore my great aunt's yellow gold and ruby ring on my right hand as my "something old," and it looks so mismatched with my half-bezel e-ring and channel set wedding band. I wish I hadn't been so sentimental that day.

I think it's cool that you're going to wear your original engagement ring as a right hand ring; it's too beautiful to sit in a jewelry box! Congrats on your new diamond!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few of my RHRs:

Purple sapphire in JKT setting:
jkt.purple.sap.05x.jpg
Yellow OEC in bezel setting
yellow.oec.flowers.01.jpg
Diamond Pave band
band.003.jpg

I have a few others, but these are definitely the rings that get the most wear

stci

Ideal_Rock
For special occasion:

8_55AMETHMULTI67DIA5_0.jpg

Everyday:

bague10011.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Wowza, kelpie and stci!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous rings.

kelpie, did you ever solve the "Graff" mystery re your beautiful green (emerald?) and diamond ring?

stci -- I want to know more about that purple ring!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Lula|1295536465|2827608 said:
Wowza, kelpie and stci!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous rings.

kelpie, did you ever solve the "Graff" mystery re your beautiful green (emerald?) and diamond ring?

stci -- I want to know more about that purple ring!

Center stone is an amethyst (+6 ct I think) and the other stones are tsavorites, yellow sapphires, rubies and diamonds. 14k white gold. I bought it from a friend who are member here. This ring is to die for and I love love it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you hop over to the Colored Stone forum, the eye candy thread is full of rings that can be RHR (and often are).

This is my favorite RHR, though I don't wear it often as I'm always I'll chip it!

tsvflw2.JPG

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
briolette|1295547657|2827793 said:
I often wear my 3 stone anniversary ring on my right hand:
lemondrop.jpg

These days I'm loving my red zircon:
zircon35-1large.jpg

slight thread jack...sorry! But briolette is there a thread with your 3 stone anniversary ring. Would love to see more pics of it....lovely. And stats if you don't mind :love:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto, MTG. There are tons of coloured stone rings over in the CS forum. My sig pic isn't updated, but here are a few recent favourites.

IMG%201389a.jpg
IMG%20921a.jpg
IMG%20832a_0.jpg
IMG%20716a.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my current RHR - 2010's Christmas gift from Hubby.
It's a 2.5ct (7.9mm) cushion-cut Aquamarine (my birthstone) with 24 (1.2mm) diamonds on the halo and 2 (1.8mm) surprise diamonds in the profile.

This is the vendor's pic (only one that's on this computer at the moment):

finished1.JPG

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Not the best pictures, but this is my sapphire and diamond RHR (on my left hand because it's hard to take pics of my right hand with my left hand :wink2: )

sapphire.jpgsapphire2.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
briolette|1295547657|2827793 said:
These days I'm loving my red zircon:
zircon35-1large.jpg

OMG.

:love: :love: :love: :love: ...!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
sandyandissac, not to threadjack here, but I've been wondering about the workmanship on your ring now that you've had it for a bit; good, bad, otherwise? (i love my danielm, but it cost next to nothing.)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
poshpepper|1295459738|2826745 said:
Here are a few of my RHRs:

Purple sapphire in JKT setting:
jkt.purple.sap.05x.jpg
Yellow OEC in bezel setting
yellow.oec.flowers.01.jpg
Diamond Pave band
band.003.jpg

I have a few others, but these are definitely the rings that get the most wear

poshpepper, every time I see pics of that yellow OEC... :love: it is just beautiful :)

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got this as a RHR. I think it's all over Pricescope at this point, but I can't resist adding to this thread. My pretty is a 3 stone halo from James Allen. It's on my left hand because I can't keep steady enough with my left to take a picture of it on my right hand.

1.JPG

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Red sapphire (9mm x 8mm) is bigger than e-diamond (7.6mm), but about the same size as wedding set. I :love: :love: your current e-ring lknvr, so adding a 2 carater to that will be knockout squared! :)

Xmas VC000.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
texaskj|1296011437|2833175 said:
sandyandissac, not to threadjack here, but I've been wondering about the workmanship on your ring now that you've had it for a bit; good, bad, otherwise? (i love my danielm, but it cost next to nothing.)

Hey texaskj! Sorry I didn't see your post until now. I'm not sure if you ever got your answer from the other DanielM thread over in CS, but my ring looks pretty much brand new. I've probably worn it for a good month+ everyday (taking it off when I get home), and there's no wear on the shiny band at all. I've also not had the urge to clean it either, which is strange, since I clean my e-ring all the time.

If you're considering getting Dan to make you a custom anything, I'd go for it sooner rather than later. But then again, I'm always the enabler. :Up_to_something:

Sorry for the threadjack here. I love seeing everyone's RHRs!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aeolianarpa - gorgeous ring :love: !!!!! I thought a red sapphire was a ruby - educated me!!!!!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
sandy, thanks for answering and enable away. :D
Here's one of my Ebay finds. It's pietersite and this piece is mostly denim blue with a little brown. It looks great with jeans and boots. ( The red is coming from the flash for some reason.)

DSC_0008.jpg

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
motownmama|1297788628|2852364 said:
Aeolianarpa - gorgeous ring :love: !!!!! I thought a red sapphire was a ruby - educated me!!!!!

Thanks, Motown! The 'red sapphire' thing was news to me too. It works out really well on the wallet compared to ruby and has the added bonus of being transparent in all lights -- so there's something to make up for the loss in saturation! :)

deebee82

Rough_Rock
so many beautiful rings on here!! I'm so excited to share..

This is my RHR - Five stone with 3 princess and 2 baguettes. It was my very first diamond piece and mum and my grandma had it made for my 21st birthday. My sister has the exact same piece which she received for her 21st birthday as well.

I don’t know the all of the specs on the stones but apparently they’re D colour and IF clarity (mum and grandma are a bit old-school and only really focus on those two “C”s :lol: )

Attachments

• rhr.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,634

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
deebee82|1297925077|2853735 said:

This is my RHR - Five stone with 3 princess and 2 baguettes. It was my very first diamond piece and mum and my grandma had it made for my 21st birthday. My sister has the exact same piece which she received for her 21st birthday as well.

I don’t know the all of the specs on the stones but apparently they’re D colour and IF clarity (mum and grandma are a bit old-school and only really focus on those two “C”s :lol: )

Wow. I am speechless. You are lucky your mom and grandma love diamonds :) . I sure would like that for a birthday present. Or any present for that matter.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
rosetta|1297962696|2853947 said:
here are some of mine...

Awesome collection! :love: I need to start working on my colored stone RHR collection....

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I do not think a 2ct RHR is too much whatsoever! Wear it proudly :) When my mother-in-law received an upgraded diamond ring she also kept her original wedding set and wore the new one as a RHR. I also received an upgraded diamond ring and got to keep my original set and am using the new ring as RHR. So I think it's more common lately. Should have hand pics. of my new ring in the morning!! Yay!! Here's a couple shots from the vender I got it from. Enjoy :appl:

431889749_o.jpg

431889794_o.jpg

deebee82

Rough_Rock
iugurl|1297986343|2854276 said:
deebee82|1297925077|2853735 said:

Wow. I am speechless. You are lucky your mom and grandma love diamonds :) . I sure would like that for a birthday present. Or any present for that matter.

Thanks you :)) I think it's got to do with our Indian background - we have a thing for jewellery. I just love it because it reminds me of my wonderful "parents" (my grandma raised me, along with my mum).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results