shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Quest Jewelers Masterpiece''s...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG, LS....It''s beautiful! Those diamonds look blindingly white and bright!!! Do you have stats?

Love the mounting, too. Absolutely yummy.

Congrats!
widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW LS, i didn''t even know you had a quest project in the works...it''s a gorgeous 3-stone...i love it, they did a great job as usual..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous LS!!! Love the trellis setting. ENJOY!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2006 8:37:34 PM
Author: widget
Those diamonds look blindingly white and bright!!! Do you have stats?
widget

Thanks! The stones are kind of a hodgepodge collection, actually. The center is .78ct, E, VS1, not an ideal cut stone (the next level down, I guess). The sides are my old earrings, and are .41 and .42ct, H, SI1 or 2 (can''t remember), ideal. I was pretty worried for awhile that putting such differently colored and cut stones next to each other would be a bad idea, but honestly, I can''t tell a difference at all with the cut, and only if I squish my eyeball right up to the stones with the color. The Hs are warmer, but there really isn''t much of a difference at all, and I certainly can''t tell unless it''s half an inch from my eye. I''m really excited, since it ups the bling factor while keeping the sentimental original stone. I just picked it up on Wed night so I''m still excited!
9.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2006 1:09:53 AM
Author: dbgaap
I have a few more pictures but they all look the same!! It''s pretty hard to take pictures of my own right hand! I am thrilled with the results. It does spin a bit. My knuckle is bigger than the base of my finger so I am thinking of getting some sizing pads put on.
Has anyone else used that - or sizing balls?
dbgaap, your ring is GORGEOUS! I love halos on colored stones!

I haven''t actually used sizing thingys myself, but the one that seems best to me is the little horseshoe thing inside the shank that springs out of the way when putting it on, but then springs back to fit the base of the finger. If I don''t get a hinged shank, that''s what I would get.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/17/2006 5:34:05 PM
Author: laya
where else do people go in the DC area..for custom work..have you ever head of Wahsington Diamond in Falls Church?
Hi there, I''m not Diamond lil, but just was going to mention that I''ve also heard of Adeler Jewelers in Great Falls, I think. I''ve never gotten work done by them, but they are supposed to have a fabulous return policy. I''m sure you pay more for it, but if you''re picky, they would probably be the way to go. But I don''t know anyone who''s gotten work done by them. Just Quest for local work.

barbx

Rough_Rock
1.7 ct oval with .3 side traps, June 05 (push present!)
5 stone band (3 "original" diamonds from ER and pair of earrings I never wore -- about 2 ctw), also June 05
Original wedding band NOT Quest, from Fortunoff, 1998

And yes, I usually do wear all 3 at once... just call me Krystal Carrington!

barbx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results