shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pears!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my new 1.05 carat pear halo
1.gif

jensringcloseup2.JPG

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Here's another one of mine -- It's really white, despite the yellow in the first pic! Needless to say, I'm thrilled to finally be wearing it!!

jensringcloseup3.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizz, I don''t remember seeing your ring before! Beautiful proportions with the sidestones. Just yummy!
36.gif

Jen, that picture of your pear halo on the purple petals is MONEY!!! Gorgeous. W
30.gif
wee!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jen that pic is amazing!!! I love the colors in it!!
30.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks FG and bling*diva*!

FG-- it''s so fun to look at the pic of my ring and your avatar at the same time -- it''s amazing how much they look alike from the top!
9.gif

Next weekend, assuming I have my ring back in time, we are going to a botanical garden in Hot Springs where I plan on attempting some real flower shots in better light (and hopefully clearer). I''ll post if any turn out, if you don''t mind a few more pics
2.gif

jen

pad3006

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to update you all since before I left for my trip to Italy I was asking about diamond pendants a lot.
Here is what happened.
My GF and I had been looking at round ones a lot and I did some searching and found some nice ones on here and in stores around me. Then one day she said to me, oh how gorgous would a pear shaped one be. So I thought oh man I better see what places have them b/c they are harder to find ready made. So one day she and I were in NYC about a week before the trip and I took her into Debeers, which has them. So she picked out one that was .70 carats and was stunning, but of course it was 8000 which is way too much for me. I called later and asked what a .5 carat was and that was around 4 to 5 thousand. So I looked on here when I had time to find them but it was diffucult. So I called Fortunoffs near me in westchester and the one near her on Long island. One day while she and I were out she was at the salon and I went to Fortunoffs and looked at what they had. They had a .48 carat and a .68 carat. I wanted to get the .48 b/c the price was better but when I saw it, it was a lot smaller and didnt seem to sparkle much at all. So I went with the .68 carat one.
It is .68 carats, VS2 and I color. its measurements are 7.86x 4.99 x 2.82 and the depth percent is 56.4% and the table percent is 59%
I hope that it is pretty well cut. It looked nice to me when I saw it. And when I gave it to her she was in shock and was looking at it a lot.
Thanks in advance.
Phil

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
pad, do you think you could get some pics? I know we''d all enjoy seeing them!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock

Hi all-

I''ve been MIA for a while, but I thought I''d post my new pear.

9.gif
Words cannot describe how lucky I feel to have this ring!

Stats: D SI1 1.7

PS Please excuse my manly hands!
PSS I have it on my left hand for picture-taking purposes.
2.gif

newpearclose1234.JPG

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Last one-thanks for looking!

newpear1234567.JPG

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
wow, excellent!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
all of you ladies have such yummie pears... MMMmmmmm!!!! Makes me want one!!!
18.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Siamese Kitty, your pear is SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! What a beautiful, juicy pear!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, CF! Yours is beautiful, too!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh Siamese! You''re too sweet! I haven''t posted frequently, but had to speak up about your pear! I''m partial to them, obviously
5.gif
! Since I posted the pics of it, it''s been reset - I will get around to posting pics of it along with other diamond acquistions.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a picture of my pear from my original engagement ring. I wear it now as a rhr.

New_pear_resized_1.jpg

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/28/2006 12:13:45 AM
Author: Siamese Kitty
Last one-thanks for looking!
This is PEAR PERFECTION! There is something about a solitaire that''s just BLINGTASTIC in almost ANY shape!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pear Siamese Kitty!!!!
3.gif
What made you decide to go for a pear?

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock

Thank SisG and FG! Everyone has such beautiful things-it is fun to be able to share!

Love your pear, too, jayrenay.

30.gif

We have to get msjosi''s pear on here, too!

FG: I choose the pear b/c that''s what was given to me;-) It''s kind of a long story, but basically it is a present from my mom for receiving my MA.
1.gif
I would have picked it anyway, though. I just love the elegance and femininity of pears.

ah, why not post another pic while I''m at it? hahaha

pearring13579.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif

Here's mine...original engagemet diamond reset for a RHR
.62 J SI1
setting is .46 TCW melee

postdanapear.jpg

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
a box with an x is all i see.... whaah!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Author: sistagrl2004
Finally it's my turn! 1.4ct pear G color SI2 Clarity. I am working on better pics! I don't know why these look 'spotty'. It's completely eye clean

sistagrl2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results