shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your fishtail pave eternity band..

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi PSers

Can you please show me your fishtail pave bands. I am considering one from BGD, Whiteflash and Bluenile but would like to see some real life pics if possible. If you wouldn't mind adding specs too that helps:). Hopefully some of you have these rings.

Thanks in advance!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my WF one called the Harmony. I think it's .50 ctw. Size 5.25 or 5.5, The diamonds go three quarters around the band.
I like it bc there is some metal surrounding the diamonds so they never brush against other diamonds or prongs.

_14368.jpg

_14369.jpg

_14370.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful Butterfly! Thank you for sharing. Do you think the surrounding metal is delicate in person? I know pave bands are made with smaller melee. Do you find this band to be really sparkly? Do you happen to know the pointer size? .01s or .02s? Finally is it comfortable?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your set is beautiful Butterfly! Thank you for sharing. Do you think the surrounding metal is delicate in person? I know pave bands are made with smaller melee. Do you find this band to be really sparkly? Do you happen to know the pointer size? .01s or .02s? Finally is it comfortable?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Harmony band is very very comfortable. I don't think that the metal is overpowering, it is extremely delicate but made really well. I've had rings from many different companies (Ritani, Leon Mege, Tiffany's, Bev K, Simon G, Brian Gavin, LOGR, IDJ, ERD, etc.) and I can honestly say that the quality of the band is comparable to a Tiffany's ring.

According to their website, it is .47 ctw. with 27 diamonds, so each diamond is about .017 point each and they are ACA melees, so they are very sparkly. It is 2.3 mm wide (but I think it the one I have may be 2.5 mm) and about 1.5 to 2mm in height. I've never lost any melee on either Harmony ring and am very happy with the quality and I am extremely picky about my stuff. I regularly throw it into my ultrasonic. http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-bands/harmony-diamond-wedding-band-1028.htm

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Butterfly17|1391286654|3605891 said:
The Harmony band is very very comfortable. I don't think that the metal is overpowering, it is extremely delicate but made really well. I've had rings from many different companies (Ritani, Leon Mege, Tiffany's, Bev K, Simon G, Brian Gavin, LOGR, IDJ, ERD, etc.) and I can honestly say that the quality of the band is comparable to a Tiffany's ring.

According to their website, it is .47 ctw. with 27 diamonds, so each diamond is about .017 point each and they are ACA melees, so they are very sparkly. It is 2.3 mm wide (but I think it the one I have may be 2.5 mm) and about 1.5 to 2mm in height. I've never lost any melee on either Harmony ring and am very happy with the quality and I am extremely picky about my stuff. I regularly throw it into my ultrasonic. http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-bands/harmony-diamond-wedding-band-1028.htm

Thanks Butterfly! This really helps a lot. I'm probably going to order it. Especially confirming that it is well made and sparkly. BGD has a fishtail pave band looks similar to this one with 2 pointers but I always seem to have a hard time with communication with them. I've been waiting on quotes for several different styles and I still haven't gotten an email. Where Liza is always great to work with and always returns my calls and emails. It makes a difference in the experience for sure.

I had a feeling you were going to tell me the shared prong band in the stacked thread was tiffany. If only I had more dollars and cents... Sigh.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had similar experience purchase-wise with both WF and BGD. I think their services and products are comparable.
It might be better to call BGD rather than email them.

The quality of my pink sapphire bezel BGD band was excellent. Perfect milgrain, perfect stones, perfect color sapphires, just not as high height wise as I had wanted.

Mrs2Ouch

Rough_Rock
I have a fishtail from BGD coming my way. Butterfly17, I was curious as to what is the size your center diamond? I am just worried my 1.2 will be too small.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results