shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Cluster Rings!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My old cut cluster ring; I think it's Art Deco but not the best with identifying various periods.

All of the rings posted are stunning! :love:

img_15135.jpg

img_15136.jpg

img_15137.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the rings on this thread are gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1487557093|4130960 said:
Missy -

My HG cluster ring is an AVC (ratio 1.00 - 1.02 at the most) surrounded by AVR's. 2ct center and 10 surrounding stones - not sure what ctw they would need to be, but I suspect about 18 pts each. Roughly 15mm across. G-I color, in platinum.

Can. You. Imagine??

(Where's the 'I died' emoji??)

mrs-b, I am with you and your HG cluster ring is TDF for sure. :love: :love: :love: Oh why oh why do we love diamonds so darn much! :love: :love: :love:

We need a THUD! and SWOON! emoji. :!:

DS and Poodles, I agree the Lang ring really could be considered a cluster ring for sure and that is what it is in my mind and a beautiful cluster ring at that. :love: I also agree that Lauren's beautiful rings are more like halo rings but I loved seeing them here and I was happy to consider them as cluster rings for this thread :love: . So beautiful and Lauren thank you for sharing them!

Jenn, very pretty cluster ring. I like the square shape. :appl:

Callie, it is time we both get a gorgeous antique cluster ring OK? And I know we will have lots of fun shopping for it. 8) :devil: :halo:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your coment was too funny Missy. I was think the same thing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, all the rings in this thread are gorgeous! :love: Mrs b, your cluster pieces are amazing and the sapphire looks great in the cluster setting. Imdoubler, your ring is fabulous. JoCoJenn, I love the square shape of your ring, you posted a pic of it a while back and seeing your ring made me want to get a cluster style. Lauren, I adore both your rings and would love to have an emerald ring exactly like yours.

Mine is 1.25 carats, making each stone a little under 14 points each. YG with platinum head. The stones look like OMCs to me - chunky, a little rustic, slight pillow shape. Seller says it's from 1900 to 1910 but who knows. It's probably fairly old though, just going by diamonds and setting.
img_6314.jpg
img_14868.jpg img_6454_0.jpg img_14453.jpg img_14454.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1487607515|4131129 said:
Wow, all the rings in this thread are gorgeous! :love: Mrs b, your cluster pieces are amazing and the sapphire looks great in the cluster setting. Imdoubler, your ring is fabulous. JoCoJenn, I love the square shape of your ring, you posted a pic of it a while back and seeing your ring made me want to get a cluster style. Lauren, I adore both your rings and would love to have an emerald ring exactly like yours.

Mine is 1.25 carats, making each stone a little under 14 points each. YG with platinum head. The stones look like OMCs to me - chunky, a little rustic, slight pillow shape. Seller says it's from 1900 to 1910 but who knows. It's probably fairly old though, just going by diamonds and setting.

Junebug! Have you shared this stunner before? I don't recall seeing it. As you can probably tell by my participation in this thread, I'm a huge fan of cluster rings. <3 Yours has that more rustic, less contrived look that I really love - what a glorious piece! It's also less of a daisy look, and the scalloping is much softer. That's what I was going for in the one SK did for me - I think it was a huge improvement over my original, tho I am *very* happy with the shape in a pendant. I'm planning on having another cluster pair of earrings made and my original pair dismantled; I'm increasing the center stone from .4ct each, to .88ct each (on average), so I'll need to get the surrounding 'petals' reshaped to accommodate them. :) I assume I'll need to add at least one more 'petal', possibly two, and the whole earrings should end up around 11 - 12mm across. They'll most likely be bezel set to suit the pendant and the ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1487607515|4131129 said:

img_6314.jpg
img_14868.jpg img_6454_0.jpg img_14453.jpg img_14454.jpg

Junie! Thank you for sharing your beautiful beautiful ring! I confess, when I started this thread I had you in mind :halo: and I was hoping you would share your ring here! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487607262|4131127 said:
Your coment was too funny Missy. I was think the same thing!

Great minds... :cheeky: :lol:

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
I'm totally in love with these clusters. Not a ring, but earrings that need to be turned from studs into drops- terrible quick iPhone picture, the diamonds are (mostly H coloured, one or two I and a G)

earrings.png

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Love these rings. I've been wanting one for ages!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Imdoublr, that ring is to die for!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaaron, I love those earrings and I think they will be fabulous drops! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Missy and Mrs b! Mrs b, your earrings are going to be amazing!

Jaaron, I love your earrings! :love: They will be beautiful as drops!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you jaaron, I have that seller saved as one of my faves and I love your recommendations! Beautiful rings! I am still looking and I wish I could say exactly what I am looking for but I will know it when I see it. OMG I am an uber picky PSer. Grrrr. ::) 8)
And I hope you all won't give up on me and my search for the HG antique cluster ring. :pray:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big fan (from afar) of Harry. The picture of the ring in the link did nothing for me. But I hit the video option...what a pretty ring. :love:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An impulse consolation purchase when I realized that a larger diamond probably wasn't in my future

diamondcluster.jpg

I love old cut diamonds and so many gorgeous rings :love:
Now I want an antique diamond cluster (why I can't stray into this forum often).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1487987809|4133319 said:
An impulse consolation purchase when I realized that a larger diamond probably wasn't in my future

diamondcluster.jpg

I love old cut diamonds and so many gorgeous rings :love:
Now I want an antique diamond cluster (why I can't stray into this forum often).

lilmosun that is GORGEOUS!!!! That is the kind of impulse consolation a girl dreams about yanno? :love: Nicely done! :appl:

Sharon, I agree with lambskin. I am a big HW fan but first look at that pic didn't do anything for me but that ring in motion...beautiful! :love: Your taste always magnificent and never disappoints my friend. Thank you for sharing.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, the HW cluster is SO beautiful, right up my alley! :love:

Lilmosun, your cluster is really gorgeous! :love: What a beautiful design, and the finger coverage is fantastic. Love this look! :dance:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, your cluster ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the contrast of the colored diamond and white halo, fabulous! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I love your cluster ring. Like Junie that contrast of the color diamond against the white halo make me go :love:!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have a cluster ring anymore but mrs-b! Do you have an earrings project in the works?? (sorry to hijack) I am dying over your new avatar and would love details on those stones and how you sourced them! Those are going to be so perfect and I want to copy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1541.JPG This was my great aunts, bought for her in 1927, don't know the specs other than total carat weight 1.2ct set in platinum.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Catmom! LOVE your cluster rings. All TDF Gorgeous!:love:

Oh I LOVE this thread and every one of these rings! Here are a couple of mine... IMG_7995.JPG DSC_3191.JPG DSC_3495.JPG DSC_3681.JPG

Austina, LOVE your great aunt's cluster ring. Beautiful!:love:

IMG_1541.JPG This was my great aunts, bought for her in 1927, don't know the specs other than total carat weight 1.2ct set in platinum.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, your cluster rings are gorgeous!!! They are so my style, and not only are the settings amazing but the CS's are so beautiful as well!

Austina, your cluster ring is amazing!!! :love: SO cool it's from the 20's, and I love that flower shape, I wish mine had a more pronounced flower look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results