shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Your Channel W-bands with E-Rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
A not-so-great photo of my wedding band with my original solitare setting (which I no longer have but am going back to a new cathedral solitare setting this month!).

blurryhandshot.jpg

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
february2003bride--I hadn''t seen your original setting in a while! I still love it! I love your current setting too! What is making you decide to go back to a solitaire setting?

Here''s mine:

JFO_SetSmall.JPG

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
On Hand

JFO_SetonHandSmall.JPG

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
JFo: *sigh*, I simply adore your set!
30.gif

I am switching back to a solitare for a variety of reasons. The main ones being I want to have the solitare e-ring that my DH gave me (the one that I posted in this thread). The older I get the more of a sentimental sap I become, lol,
10.gif
, and I really loved that setting. Infact, my favorite sets are always the plain solitare matched with their a plain band (Ellen''s, LaurenthePartier''s, Gail''s to name a few) or a solitare with a nicely matched wedding band (JCrow''s, your''s, my original set).

Second, my three stone e-ring (which IS gorgeous) is in white gold and my wedding band is platinum, and I would rather they match after all.

Third, my three stone doesn''t allow my wedding band to sit flush and I don''t want the my plat wedding band to start eating my white gold prongs. The cathedral setting I want allows my wedding band to sit flush. I know sometime on the future, my DH is getting me a matching diamond band to flank my e-ring and I want all three rings to sit flush.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 10:15:58 AM
Author: february2003bride
JFo: *sigh*, I simply adore your set!
30.gif

I am switching back to a solitare for a variety of reasons. The main ones being I want to have the solitare e-ring that my DH gave me (the one that I posted in this thread). The older I get the more of a sentimental sap I become, lol,
10.gif
, and I really loved that setting. Infact, my favorite sets are always the plain solitare matched with their a plain band (Ellen''s, LaurenthePartier''s, Gail''s to name a few) or a solitare with a nicely matched wedding band (JCrow''s, your''s, my original set).

Second, my three stone e-ring (which IS gorgeous) is in white gold and my wedding band is platinum, and I would rather they match after all.

Third, my three stone doesn''t allow my wedding band to sit flush and I don''t want the my plat wedding band to start eating my white gold prongs. The cathedral setting I want allows my wedding band to sit flush. I know sometime on the future, my DH is getting me a matching diamond band to flank my e-ring and I want all three rings to sit flush.
february2003bride, I am so flattered! Thanks so much. I definitely think we have very similar tastes because I love
30.gif
all the favorite sets that you referred to as well (including yours--old and present).

I completely understand your reasoning for going back to the solitaire, and specifically the platinum cathedral setting. Having the wedding band(s) sit flush will be nice (my w-band is not flush with my x-prong e-ring as you can see from the first picture, but it''s close enough for me), as well as not worrying about the platinum wearing away at the white gold. How wonderful of your DH to be getting you a matching diamond band!!!! I hope it''s soon so we can see pictures!!!
3.gif

Ok, I see that there''s another entire thread on this topic, so I''ll stop thread-jacking here...
31.gif

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Here is my set:

P1000404.jpg

KoCo

Rough_Rock
Here is my set

kocochannel.JPG

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my original set

176kbhandd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results