shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your BEST purchase since finding PS!!!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I now have a best!

_15968.jpg

_15969.jpg

_15970.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1394912468|3634727 said:
Soxfan and Acinom, I am in awe! Just gorgeous!

Babymonster, what beautiful timeless pieces you have!!!

Thank you for your sweet comment Lizzyann :wavey:
I feel it's so special that we enjoy each others jewelry so much! Few of my friends are so fond of jewelry as we all are!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
TGal, I love that three stone ring and the sweet little bands with it! They really do compliment eachother!

Hathalove, congrats on your BEST! It is a gorgeous stone! Enjoy it!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1395086132|3635966 said:

I feel it's so special that we enjoy each others jewelry so much! Few of my friends are so fond of jewelry as we all are!!!

Acinom, I have ZERO friends in real life who enjoy jewelry. That's why I like it *here*! I really need to try to do a GTG sometime and meet some PSers in person! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
LLJsmom|1395018050|3635558 said:
Thank you Sandy. Your lovely comment comes at the perfect time as I have been agonizing over a reset. Maybe this is a sign. :). And admittedly it is a wonderful distraction from the craziness of tax season. A couple of seconds of sparkle get me through a rough day.

LLJsMom - from the two pictures you posted, your rings are stunning. I love the width, the extreme dazzle, and what appears to be uniquely set diamonds that are bigger than expected 2 stones out from center. The setting rocks! But of course, that's my taste and I adore that bold look. What is it that has you on the fence? I would imagine your ring draws attention like moths to a flame.

My rings are being produced right now and I went with a setting reminiscent of yours. Had I seen your setting first- I'd have been copying it...

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1395101755|3636136 said:
TGal, I love that three stone ring and the sweet little bands with it! They really do compliment eachother!

Hathalove, congrats on your BEST! It is a gorgeous stone! Enjoy it!

Thank you Lizzyann. Couldn't have had such a pretty ring without PS! So I am grateful.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SandyinAnaheim|1395154618|3636441 said:
LLJsmom|1395018050|3635558 said:
Thank you Sandy. Your lovely comment comes at the perfect time as I have been agonizing over a reset. Maybe this is a sign. :). And admittedly it is a wonderful distraction from the craziness of tax season. A couple of seconds of sparkle get me through a rough day.

LLJsMom - from the two pictures you posted, your rings are stunning. I love the width, the extreme dazzle, and what appears to be uniquely set diamonds that are bigger than expected 2 stones out from center. The setting rocks! But of course, that's my taste and I adore that bold look. What is it that has you on the fence? I would imagine your ring draws attention like moths to a flame.

My rings are being produced right now and I went with a setting reminiscent of yours. Had I seen your setting first- I'd have been copying it...

You're so sweet Sandy. So I don't thread jack this happy thread with my long winded explanation, just go to Hangout and see the thread about Canera reset or studs. Chat soon.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
lizzyann|1394287496|3629956 said:
What has been your BEST purchase since finding PS? Your most researched, no regrets, wear all the time pieces....

Hands down my BEST purchase are my BGD studs. They are just about 1.6ctw. I started with a pair that was around 1.2ctw and upgraded them to the 1.6ctw and I just love the size! Wear them every day!

I also adore my 1.5ctw BGD bracelet. It is very sentimental as it was a push present for my first baby boy! I don't wear it as often as I'd like currently with my toddler being the messy little man that he is, but it is just gorgeous!

Your jewelry is beautiful!! I especially like your diamond stud earrings. I'm beginning a journey to find some for myself and the size you have (appx .8ct each?) looks perfect on your ears.

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1394489382|3631304 said:
I hate to keep posting my oval, but it's definitely a one of a kind stone I never would have found without PS! A close second is my oec 3 stone....I got a pretty amazing deal on the suite of stones and a lovely PSer let me copy her ring design so that I could have my dream 3 stone (though every once in a while, I wish the center stone were larger....) As I know photos are everything.... :cheeky:

Yenny, I LOVE your oval and never tire of looking at pictures of it!! I think it's GORGEOUS :love: !

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
TravelingGal|1395085248|3635957 said:
I love my ering stone, which is an ex/ex cushion - I wouldn't have known what to look for without PS.

But the "culmination" of any savvy I acquired on PS is definitely my 3 stone ring. I still adore it - it's perfect and looks great on my finger with the bands I got from ebay. A lot of PSers really helped me on that project, without a doubt.

The other purchase I absolutely adore - more than I thought I would - is another 23rd street design: my 20K gold and platinum leverback earrings reset. I wear the heck out of these earrings and haven't bought any diamond earrings since because I haven't found I pair I'd rather wear more.

Your 3-stone ring is nothing short of being absolutely "scruptious"!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was the Best Purchase and the one I regret letting go. ;(

BGD 5 stone 18k shank w/platinum prongs and five 40pointers

_16031.jpg

firl047.jpg

7-24m.jpg

7-28hnd022.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ZestfullyBling|1395319175|3637856 said:

What were you thinking????? This is so beautiful and I love it with the plain bands! Now I'm tearing up and it wasn't my ring! ;(

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my ering stone, which is an ex/ex cushion - I wouldn't have known what to look for without PS.

But the "culmination" of any savvy I acquired on PS is definitely my 3 stone ring. I still adore it - it's perfect and looks great on my finger with the bands I got from ebay. A lot of PSers really helped me on that project, without a doubt.

The other purchase I absolutely adore - more than I thought I would - is another 23rd street design: my 20K gold and platinum leverback earrings reset. I wear the heck out of these earrings and haven't bought any diamond earrings since because I haven't found I pair I'd rather wear more.

Your earrings are so pretty!!! Love them! And a beautiful three stone too! Gorgeous!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

This is gorgeous! But I LOVE your 7 stone too :bigsmile: .

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

ZB I love this band too, but also love your seven stone :love: I hope you're rocking that gorgeous ring every day :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I have to say my best purchases are my BGD 1.00 ctw H studs and my EC Sholdt ring along with my 2.15 EC band. I really love all of my sparkly goodies but these three are my everyday staples 8)

bgd_14.jpg

my_ec_sholdt_12.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1395327754|3637920 said:

What were you thinking????? This is so beautiful and I love it with the plain bands! Now I'm tearing up and it wasn't my ring! ;(

LOL!!!! I know...I know... :nono:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roxy|1395364511|3638355 said:

This is gorgeous! But I LOVE your 7 stone too :bigsmile: .

You a such a sweety Roxy!!! Thank you!! Im glad I have the 7 stone too! Mark at ERD did a wonderful job on my 7 stone. :praise: Replacing the 5 stone with the 7 was a great move for me. :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1395368391|3638425 said:

ZB I love this band too, but also love your seven stone :love: I hope you're rocking that gorgeous ring every day :appl:

Thank you so much woofmama!!!! :)) Yes this 7 stone band and I are rockin and rollin every day!!! lol It keeps me smilin!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woofmama|1395369281|3638453 said:
I have to say my best purchases are my BGD 1.00 ctw H studs and my EC Sholdt ring along with my 2.15 EC band. I really love all of my sparkly goodies but these three are my everyday staples 8)

I absolutely adore your emerald cut 2.15 EC band!!!! ITs exceptional!!!! Gorgeous pieces:love: :love: !!!!

Rascchot

Rough_Rock
Laila, I have been admiring your Duet for some time now, it is beautiful! I have been trying to decide between the cushion style Duet and a three stone halo by gabriel, one of my biggest concerns with the Duet is the gap result I would have with it, my wedding band is very low profile, 1.8mm high, do you think a small band such as that would slip under the halo some so the gap would be minimal? While
I love the look of the gap I am concerned I would grow tired of it. Any info would be helpful! I have yet to figure out how to post pictures on here to show my band. I tried to attach it but I don't think it worked.

Thank You!

[attachment=0]_16067.jpg[/attachment

_16067.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My collection didn't really start until I found my way to PS, so it's hard to choose....

Not in any particular order:

1. Hot pink Mahenge spinel from Fortekitty. It was recently recut to make it safe to set, which will hopefully be done in 2014 by a jeweler across the country that I never would have found without PS. It'll be set with stones I bought from Upgradable, athenaworth, and kelpie.

2. Pink Jeff White asscher spinel ring. Spinel was originally custom cut by another PSer, then purchased by NKOTB, who I then bought it from, and was set in a setting I bought from jbkhere.

3. 2ctw platinum baguette band that was floating around on ebay. Huge thank you to kelpie for that as well.

4. 1.55ct Periwinkle spinel supernova from Barry Bridgestock, bought from Love In Bloom set in a BGD setting I bought secondhand from Alpha238.

5. Violet sapphire and diamond band from Whiteflash I bought from E B.

6. White Barry Bridgestock spinel set in secondhand Mark Morrell Torchiere that I bought from JbEG. Everyone mistakes it for a diamond.

Theres a whole lot of PS love in my jewelry box. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

_16088.jpg

pink_10.jpg

_16089.jpg

img_2.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1395101983|3636138 said:
Acinom|1395086132|3635966 said:

Acinom, I have ZERO friends in real life who enjoy jewelry. That's why I like it *here*! I really need to try to do a GTG sometime and meet some PSers in person! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!
I had a wonderful experience yesterday. I invited a photographer friend over to clean our jewelry & take photos. I've been talking about diamonds for months and know enough not to go into detail =) But yesterday I showed her my notebook full of CCCC's and HCA's and all that jazz and then showed her a loose H&A under the viewer. I could tell that she had an *A-Ha!* moment when she looked through the viewer. She said she felt she could get lost in the stone. yea!!!!! another convert.
Then we went on PS and I showed her some of the fabulous diamonds here. :appl: Maybe ya'll can bring some of your friends over to the dark side too :devil:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1394923713|3634794 said:
diamondseeker2006|1394328351|3630239 said:
Well, I have made some great purchases since joining PriceScope, and I am extremely thankful to have pieces that will be handed down as heirlooms. But the thing that brought me here was the search for a new e-ring for an anniversary, and that diamond evolved into the diamond ring I wear today...a 2.29 AVR from Good Old Gold. Never would I have this diamond had it not been for PS and Jon at GOG!

This is one of the most beautiful photos of an AVR I've seen!! :love: :love:

So sorry I missed this, msop! Thank you! It was a very lucky shot because I am no photographer and own nothing besides a point-and-shoot camera and an iPhone!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kathley|1394445863|3630907 said:
diamondseeker2006|1394422356|3630828 said:
kathley|1394387737|3630542 said:
Thanks to PS, I have learned so much about old cuts. And because of that, I never would have found my dream OEC, 1.64 ct. GIA J/VS1 in a Verragio setting.

You reset your ring!!! It is beautiful but I really loved the last setting it was in! Why did you decide to change it?

Thank you, diamondseeker! My last setting was made by my boss who made jewelry for a hobby. However, I just lost my job around Thanksgiving due to cutbacks; so that ring was the last thing I wanted to wear! I have always been drawn to this Verragio setting, and since it is our 30th wedding anniversary, it was the perfect time. 8)

Ahhhh! I am so sorry to hear about your job. I think the new setting is gorgeous and certainly makes a beautiful 30th anniversary ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

T-Gal - I love your three stone ring. Could you possibly share its stats? I love the size of the side stones, vis-a-vis the center stone.

Thanks!

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Without PS, I would never have the guts to purchase vintage/antique jewelry on eBay. This is my best find to date:

photo_3_52.jpg
1920's platinum in-line diamond bracelet. It was in pristine condition, I doubt it's ever been worn. I think the diamonds are transitional cuts- they are so bright and white.

I also purchased two vintage platinum channel set bands from eBay last year. One is round single cuts, the other is square step cuts. I love how thin the metal walls are- I don't see channel set bands with such fine metal work IRL very often. My solitaire is D color, and as you can see the bands do not show tint next to it.
photo_139.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sapphirering|1395594660|3639877 said:
Without PS, I would never have the guts to purchase vintage/antique jewelry on eBay. This is my best find to date:

photo_3_52.jpg
1920's platinum in-line diamond bracelet. It was in pristine condition, I doubt it's ever been worn. I think the diamonds are transitional cuts- they are so bright and white.

I also purchased two vintage platinum channel set bands from eBay last year. One is round single cuts, the other is square step cuts. I love how thin the metal walls are- I don't see channel set bands with such fine metal work IRL very often. My solitaire is D color, and as you can see the bands do not show tint next to it.
photo_139.jpg

Congratulations!! Amazing finds on eBay!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1395542334|3639677 said:
kathley|1394445863|3630907 said:
diamondseeker2006|1394422356|3630828 said:
kathley|1394387737|3630542 said:
Thanks to PS, I have learned so much about old cuts. And because of that, I never would have found my dream OEC, 1.64 ct. GIA J/VS1 in a Verragio setting.

You reset your ring!!! It is beautiful but I really loved the last setting it was in! Why did you decide to change it?

Thank you, diamondseeker! My last setting was made by my boss who made jewelry for a hobby. However, I just lost my job around Thanksgiving due to cutbacks; so that ring was the last thing I wanted to wear! I have always been drawn to this Verragio setting, and since it is our 30th wedding anniversary, it was the perfect time. 8)

Ahhhh! I am so sorry to hear about your job. I think the new setting is gorgeous and certainly makes a beautiful 30th anniversary ring!

Thank you!! 8)

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Thank you LLJsmom. You have beautiful jewelry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results