shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your AVC/AVOEC diamonds!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I've gone through this thread more than is probably healthy. I love each and every one of them. :love:

Can't wait to add my own veeeery soon. :bigsmile:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
E B said:
I've gone through this thread more than is probably healthy. I love each and every one of them. :love:

Does this mean you're getting one soon?? Do tell! :D

E B

Ideal_Rock
B.E.G. said:
E B said:

Does this mean you're getting one soon?? Do tell! :D

I am! I'll have pics tomorrow afternoon. :naughty:

DragonEyce

Rough_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
missydebby said:
DragonEyce said:
B.E.G. said:
Wow Piratefan - you and your mom are going to have a killer set of AV rings. I LOVE both stones! How is your mom setting her AVOEC??

Thanks B.E.G. and thank you for asking. As far as the setting, it changes daily but I am deliberating between a few Leon Mege settings. I will create another thread and ask for opinions.

Oh, you are gonna die and go to jewelry heaven, baby!!!!!

Yes, that stone is SICK! In a good way ;)) The flouro is awesome and I am totally sold on it for warmer stones.
Thanks, all. Color flashes from white to blue, I really enjoy it's personality. Feels just like jewelry heaven.

DvotedMOMMY

Rough_Rock
Here is my 1.28ct K VS2 GOG AVC,,, just the diamond pictured for now!! I just shipped it today actually, to Mark T. from ERD, he is creating a custom Micro-Pave Halo & Shank setting for me,,, somewhat of a Harry Winston inspired...

LOVEEE these AVC's!!!!! EVERY one is just as beautiful! There are never any worries when you buy a Signature AVC, because they are NOT cut for size and a price tag,,, but for LIGHT PERFORMANCE!!!

This will be my dream ring!! What better than a Signature AVC from GOG, in a Materpiece setting from Mark T. @ ERD???!!! :bigsmile:

Pics arent great,, they are from my iPhone..lol

Kims128KVS2Pastels.JPG

Kims128KVS22.JPG

Kims128KVS2FaceUp.JPG

Kims128VS2Angle.JPG

Ruup

Rough_Rock
heh, when I saw that pic I was look oooh that looks like the one I had done...........until I read the part it actually being my one :oops:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ruup said:
heh, when I saw that pic I was look oooh that looks like the one I had done...........until I read the part it actually being my one :oops:

I hope you don't mind that I posted it! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Ruup

Rough_Rock
Of course I don't :)

MatchMadeInCarbon

Rough_Rock
B.E.G. said:
Ruup said:

I hope you don't mind that I posted it! It's absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for posting mine too! I need to get better pictures like the other folks here.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed this one - Joxxxelyn's 1.18 M VVS2 AVOEC - Link

file.jpg

file.jpg

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
susimooAVC23.jpg
:wavey:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
DvotedMOMMY's 1.28 K VS2 AVC in a custom ERD setting - Link

file.jpg

file.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
this really has to be one of the most swoon-worthy threads on all of PS - beautiful new additions everyone! :love: :cheeky:

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Love these stones! Can't wait to be able to post a pic of my own.... :mrgreen:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really enoy lower colored AVCs! So chunky and warm :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
a AVC or an OMC is my next big purchase- probably 2 or 3 years from now though. I want one that is closer to 3cts as an upgrade to my ering. After that DH says my upgrading days are done! Until then I will continue to drool all over this thread!

daftKow

Rough_Rock
Wow ... I'm so embarassed to ask this, but what is AVC, AVOEC, OMC, OEC? I've tried searching, and all I've come up with are beautiful, beautiful :love: stones ... but I can't seem to find out what that means!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
AVC is August Vintage Cushion which is a branded, designer diamond sold exclusively at Good Old Gold. Cushions are the square shaped with a maltese cross in the middle.

AVOEC is August Vintage Old European Cut Diamond which is also a branded, designer diamond sold exclusively at Good Old Gold. These are the rounds with a flowery design in the facets.

OEC is Old European Cut diamond. These are antique diamonds which are considered the forerunners to today's round brilliant.

OMC is Old Mine Cut which are also antique diamonds

daftKow

Rough_Rock
SparklyOEC|1290274068|2774016 said:
AVC is August Vintage Cushion which is a branded, designer diamond sold exclusively at Good Old Gold. Cushions are the square shaped with a maltese cross in the middle.

AVOEC is August Vintage Old European Cut Diamond which is also a branded, designer diamond sold exclusively at Good Old Gold. These are the rounds with a flowery design in the facets.

OEC is Old European Cut diamond. These are antique diamonds which are considered the forerunners to today's round brilliant.

OMC is Old Mine Cut which are also antique diamonds

Thank you kindly!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lokelani's 1.08 G SI2 AVC in a rose gold Ritani - Link

file.jpg

file.jpg

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
The Tacori (Joxxlynn) and Van Craeynest (Aeoli) rings are simply spectacular. :love:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Nadiamo's 1.01 K VS1 AVC in a cathedral solitaire - Link

file.jpg

file.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Misterov's AVC in Bezel Halo setting - Link

photo_0.jpg

ring_11.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results