shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me what you honestly wear 85-90% of the time...

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
msop-your collection is pure class and elegance-love each piece!

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Can I bump this thread? Would love to see more...

sivyaleah

Rough_Rock
This is the only ring I've been wearing full time for about 5 years on my (nearly) 57 year old chubby hand. Kind of was a "promise" ring then. I have many other better ones but, it was the first major gift from my BF so it's special to me. Not glamourous, not overly expensive and the diamonds aren't great quality but I love it's meaning. Plus I'd never seen heart shaped cut outs on a band before - it was a romantic touch to the ring.

Next one will be the forthcoming e-ring being picked up tomorrow. It's much nicer LOL :twirl:

ring_2_16.jpg ring_1_23.jpg

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
Honestly, 90% of the time I wear a vintage 22k wedding band. Sometimes I'll add a vintage gold watch, but as much as I love it (and being able to see the time without looking at a phone), it bothers me. I don't even get earrings in once a month.

I've been married 27 years and I wore an e-ring and band for 25 of those years (for 23 of those years it was a .24 diamond). At some point I was given an eternity band and I added that to what I wore, and an anniversary RHR went into daily rotation as well. I had small diamond studs I wore most of the time, and a solitaire pendant that didn't really get much wear. I had some sterling pieces that were fun to wear sometimes.

My 25th anniversary gift and the subsequent issues, destruction of my RHR ring, repairs on my anniversary ring, searches and buying, mistakes, alternatives while more repairs were being done, etc. drove me to a place where all I wanted was a plain band.

I'm probably coming out of the backlash now, but I really don't know what I want. I do know that a plain band is super simple and super comfortable.

img_9254.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bump! What are PSers wearing these days after all the countless hours days years of trying to get it right? Still a plain band? Lol

Q

Queenie60

My studs and pendant.

img_1839_0.jpg

img_1795.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1470264976|4062265 said:
My ering, band, studs and pendant.

Super classy, LLJsmom! Can I ask who made that gorgeous pendant?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1470265914|4062270 said:

Super classy, LLJsmom! Can I ask who made that gorgeous pendant?

Thanks mrs-blop. Local jeweler called Derco at SF Gift Center. White gold basket wig rose gold chain. I love that it is stationary. It cost me a little over $300.

Sorry. Adding my watch that I really enjoy wearing regularly again. It's part of my plan to be on my phone less.

_5091.jpeg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun Thread!
I'll PLay~~

this is what I wear most often nowadays~
I switch my earrings out often-- but my rings have been the same.

I'm at work.. so excuse the bad shots~

not shown-- My pebble fitness tracker watch thing~

img_12439.jpg

img_12440.jpg

img_12441.jpg

_37985.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IE_Princess|1470367302|4062682 said:
Lol, I'm still wearing a plain band 85-90% of the time, but I have a new set to wear the other 10-15%. Simple, easy, not too big (the halo set 2.37 ACC now lives at the bank). The band I already had, the solitaire is new.

img_0584_1.jpg
img_1205.jpg
img_1209.jpg
img_0535_0.jpg

lol! Me too. Still living in my bands although my new to me avc five stone is away getting sized and I have a feeling its going to be that ring and my plain bands daily. So a definite improvement. I really love your solitaire. Where did you find that pretty stone? stats? I always feel sad hearing about these beauties sitting in the bank vault. Why do we do what we do if they are going to live in banks or boxes or in closets?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I just love your new ER! Its so beautiful. I am so happy for you taking the old cut leap and loving it! Ive been casually searching and wow a whole new world out there.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:))

_37992.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first photo is what I wear all the time. I wear my bangles, generally both but sometimes one, every day, and the lone stud goes in my third hole (one hole in one ear, 2 in the other). But I never - EVER - leave the house without earrings, so I pair either gold hoops, pearl studs, or platinum hoops with my bangle/s. So here's a few photos of my every day bangles and outer hole stud - which is what I wear probably 95% of the time, then a few of the things with which I pair them. I normally only wear one ring (occasionally none, sometimes 2, but never three and most often none or one), and I match it to whatever earrings I'm wearing. When I wear pearls, I'll alternate between a gold or a platinum ring. But always the bangles and always the single stud in the 'uneven' hole.

I have a bunch of more dressy and/or less utilitarian stuff, but the stud and my bangles are the real work horses of my collection; everything else is widow dressing.

Work Horses
Bangles 14kt yellow and sterling silver - both by David Klass
Stud 40pt E VS2 signature cut from BN

Completed with earrings:
Pearls - 10mm AAA akoya from Pearl Paradise (and...um...covered in hairspray in this photo - sorry!)
OR
1 1/4" 14kt yellow gold hoops from BN
OR
1 1/4" platinum hoops hand made by local jeweler

Plus 1 or 2 rings from:
18kt yellow gold wedding ring - made locally and/or...
18kt yellow gold e-ring solitaire - David Klass
OR
2.03ctw assher, F/G VS stones originally from Facets, re-set by David Klass (yep - there's a theme here!) and/or...
.42ctw H VS2 18kt white gold anniversary ring from BN (I sometimes wear the asscher band and the BN anniversary ring together)and/or...
3 stone platinum band with .32 E VS2 signature cut from BN (my other theme!) with 2 x 6pt sides cut by Good Old Gold (and I sometimes wear this ring with the BN ring or any number of other diamond bands I own)

In total - 3 earrings, 2 bangles and 1 or 2 rings - always on my wedding finger. The bangles go on my left hand with my ring; my right hand and wrist are always bare. So as often as not I wear one beautiful 40 pt diamond and only metal or pearl jewelry - nothing else that sparkles. Go figure. :think:

ETA Just realized I forgot to add the gold and platinum hoops. Oh well, I'm sure everyone here can visualize hoops!! :bigsmile:

img_12443.jpg

img_12444.jpg

img_12445.jpg

img_12446.jpg

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have really enjoyed reading this thread! I always wear my asscher and gold band and my cushion rhr solitaire plus my tiny 0.1 ct studs. When I go out/work I add my omega watch and a gold necklace with a princess cluster pendant. I have other jewellry that almost never gets worn...

20160807_103819.jpg

20150729_094725-2.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquise_Madness|1470548554|4063201 said:
I got engaged a month ago, so this is what I wear daily.

4r1g5hk.jpg

I've been meaning to tell you MM that I LOVE your ering! :love: :love: :love: It's gorgeous! :appl:

susief

Shiny_Rock
aca I LOVE your Omega :love: Can I ask which model it is?

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
susief said:
aca I LOVE your Omega :love: Can I ask which model it is?

Thank you susief!! It is a seamaster aqua terra with mother of pearl and diamonds dial. :wavey:

susief

Shiny_Rock

Thanks aca! It's stunning - between that and the gorgeous cushion, you have great taste :))

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
susief|1470588216|4063315 said:

Thanks aca! It's stunning - between that and the gorgeous cushion, you have great taste :))

Oh thank you, such a nice thing to say. ::) :wavey:

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1470578802|4063267 said:
Marquise_Madness|1470548554|4063201 said:
I got engaged a month ago, so this is what I wear daily.

4r1g5hk.jpg

I've been meaning to tell you MM that I LOVE your ering! :love: :love: :love: It's gorgeous! :appl:

Thank you! I just had my engagement party today and it was so weird... it hit me!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Spending the evening surfing through some old threads as I'm "recovering" from a massage and saw this really fun one. Very cool to see what daily wear items everyone has.

I am an artist and work with my hands (with hot glass) so don't wear much when I work (too dangerous around a hot kiln). So I have 2 modes of daily wear. For "SERIOUS WORK" daily wear, if my hand feels naked, I'll basically wear what I call a Tattoo ring (<1mm wide) I made (really quickly one day, I didn't even polish it) of 14K WG. It's so thin you can't feel it but makes my finger not feel naked!

handshot_7.jpg

But out to run daily type errands, mode 2 is to wear a small stack which usually includes my 5 stone and wedding ring or eternity band, and lately a rustic rose cut diamond and 18K YG eternity. I also feel incomplete if I forget to put on one of my Hermes Hapi 3 or Behapi bracelets and a scarf. I am so used to wearing them, it is second nature to put them on before I go out, and I am well known on purseforum for my love of turning H scarves in to jewelry platforms. (I do wear scarves almost every day when I go out....I have about 50 of them so it would be crazy not to wear them.)

Something like this:

bellebling.jpg

armstack.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear my diamond studs about 95%. Everything else well.... not as much! I telework and type a lot, which makes wearing rings not so comfortable (100% touch typist here!) I'm also a bit of a clutz so those rings are usually better off than on :shock: :lol:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my daily set - engagement ring (eternity band), hammered yellow gold 1 mm band from my sister, and my moms original white gold wedding band, from her wedding to my dad. I like to wear things from my family daily to keep them close to my heart.

img_14537.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is an old thread but I thought it was very interesting. As I'm about to replace my lost e-ring, I was thinking about how I want to wear my jewelry again. I haven't been wearing anything (not even wedding band to work) unless I'm going somewhere special.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear something different every day including switching up my watches. Just depends upon what I am wearing. The only thing that stays the same is my ER.

DSC_1568.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results