carat
color
clarity

Show me ....... the beautiful CADs!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T|1291684011|2789369 said:
spectacular!!! I love the shape of it, and scrollwork. An Amazing design. You have an amazing artist eye GG!

Thank you D&T. You're so sweet!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katiedid|1291734416|2789822 said:
This is amazingly gorgeous! Can't wait to see it on you.

I agree that WF is fantastic to do business with. I've purchased several things from them. Debbie has spoken to me on the phone numerous times and has gone out of her way to make sure I'm happy. And Renee is just the best. Love them!

Hey katie, how are you?

Yeah, I'm hopelessly in love with the whole crew there! FAAABulous people!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1291710340|2789690 said:
Freaking gorgeous lady! Can't wait for neck shots!

And I can't wait for handshot close-ups from you! Ahhhhhh, it's going to be a good Christmas and New Year ;)) .

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cellentani|1291777383|2790480 said:
LaurenThePartier|1291655468|2788924 said:
Lisa, that is going to be simply stunning! Absolutely love the pinched corners, the bail, and ALL THAT BLING!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You know that pic of me wearing the ginormous peridot of Debi's? I expect a pic similar to that once you receive it! :naughty:

Heck, I may be back up that way in April, so I'll even take it MYSELF!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Oh, +1 for sure!! LOL!

So thrilled to see the CADs, and I think of this as a celebration of your life - truly! :appl:

LOL Celli, it really is! I'm figuring after going through what I have to go through early next year...... I'll be shopping for a new car- at least!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank all of my adorable enablers...... Skippy, Cachette, autumngems, violet, Feb03bride, Amys Bling, tyty, rhbgirl24, dear Kaleigh, rosetta, Yssie, and Sarahbear. I enjoyed this hobby/passion before I found Pricescope, but the circle of friends we have here makes it TONS more fun!

And Straw, you are one.in.a.million and don't you forget that!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1291920252|2792238 said:
Well that was really it for me too Ande. I really didn't want "just close". I wanted "it" LOL! and the folks at WF are commited enough to our satisfaction to create "it" for us.

How are you by the way? I've been thinking of you for the last few days. Is everything OK over there?

Things are about the same as usual over here, which means the locals seem determined to blow up the base. Thank God for bunkers and T-Walls!

It looks like they really listened to you over at WF too, it's going to be so pretty. And another one-of-a-kind, too. I've got another project in the CAD stage with them right now and they're jumping through the same hoops once again because of how difficult it's been to convey exactly what I want. They have to work on it some, show it to me, hear what I don't like about it this time, then tweak it some more. I think the next time's going to be the charm, though. :appl: Of course I'll have to do another thread here showing it off when it's finally done. :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1291938358|2792637 said:
Well that was really it for me too Ande. I really didn't want "just close". I wanted "it" LOL! and the folks at WF are commited enough to our satisfaction to create "it" for us.

How are you by the way? I've been thinking of you for the last few days. Is everything OK over there?

Things are about the same as usual over here, which means the locals seem determined to blow up the base. Thank God for bunkers and T-Walls!

It looks like they really listened to you over at WF too, it's going to be so pretty. And another one-of-a-kind, too. I've got another project in the CAD stage with them right now and they're jumping through the same hoops once again because of how difficult it's been to convey exactly what I want. They have to work on it some, show it to me, hear what I don't like about it this time, then tweak it some more. I think the next time's going to be the charm, though. :appl: Of course I'll have to do another thread here showing it off when it's finally done. :bigsmile:

OOOooooooo! hints pleez! Something for your finger? neck? ears???

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1291990711|2793139 said:

OK, for you, I'll give hints. It involves this diamond that was removed and replaced with my WF D-VS2.....
Top4-oldstone-croppedforPS.jpg

It went to visit Brian Gavin for a serious makeover.
BGD-recut2.jpg
80pt-recut.jpg
80pt-recut-angle.jpg

And now it's resting in a safe at WF waiting for the design team to finish the CADs for a new ring, the design of which will be revealed in due time........... :bigsmile:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous :love: When is the EDA?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1292022876|2793745 said:
gemgirl|1291990711|2793139 said:

OK, for you, I'll give hints. It involves this diamond that was removed and replaced with my WF D-VS2.....
Top4-oldstone-croppedforPS.jpg

It went to visit Brian Gavin for a serious makeover.
BGD-recut2.jpg
80pt-recut.jpg
80pt-recut-angle.jpg

And now it's resting in a safe at WF waiting for the design team to finish the CADs for a new ring, the design of which will be revealed in due time........... :bigsmile:

Oh you sneaky pete! I'll bet it's going to be another gorgeous Ande original!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun|1292134779|2794691 said:
It's absolutely gorgeous :love: When is the EDA?

I'm not sure honey, but it won't be too long. I told them from the start that I'd rather have it done right, than done fast. I'm enjoying the anticipation!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm doing just fine - thanks! Looking at all these holiday sparklies and wishing I was getting one! Well, I'll live vicariously through all of you!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just learned that my expected delivery date is the middle of January. That's perfectly OK with me. It will lift my spirits after taking all of the Christmas decorations down. A job I really *hate* doing!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1292944940|2802786 said:
I just learned that my expected delivery date is the middle of January. That's perfectly OK with me. It will lift my spirits after taking all of the Christmas decorations down. A job I really *hate* doing!

I imagine mine won't be done before then either. I finally approved my CADs just last Thursday.

Hope you have a great Christmas and the anticipation doesn't get to you. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ship date on my pendant is supposed to be this coming Monday.......

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1295652399|2829210 said:
That's great news!! If you like, you can send it to me and I'll take the photos ;)) .................> :bigsmile:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Mine shipped out yesterday! :bigsmile:

I should have it in about three weeks! :appl: :appl: :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1295688190|2829537 said:

Wow, it takes three weeks to make it's way over? Ooooo I'm sorry it takes that long! But the anticipation has GOT to be fun!

Mine IS shipping tonight! I'm waiting for my beauty shots to come through..... <<<playing the final Jeopardy theme song in my head :)) >>>

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful! I love the pinched corners, and your bail design is really cool. WF should hire you as a designer, because your ideas are quite lovely.

Can't wait for the neck shots...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Venice|1295907364|2831824 said:
It's so beautiful! I love the pinched corners, and your bail design is really cool. WF should hire you as a designer, because your ideas are quite lovely.

Can't wait for the neck shots...

Wow! Thank you Venice. That's quite a lovely compliment (!) and wouldn't that be a great job!

I received the beauty shots last night, but they come through my email program via Silverlight and I can't seem to resize them, so they're going to be very small (for now). My package has arrived at FedEx and I'll be bringing her home later.

WF Pave Pendant[1].jpg

WF Pave Pendant[2].jpg

WF Pave Pendant[3].jpg

WF Pave Pendant.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more......

WF Pave Pendant[6].jpg

WF Pave Pendant[4].jpg

WF Pave Pendant[5].jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to see it!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got it and it's darned AMAZING!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1295903652|2831725 said:
Andelain|1295688190|2829537 said:

Wow, it takes three weeks to make it's way over? Ooooo I'm sorry it takes that long! But the anticipation has GOT to be fun!

Mine IS shipping tonight! I'm waiting for my beauty shots to come through..... <<<playing the final Jeopardy theme song in my head :)) >>>

OMG, that's pretty! :love: :love: :love: :love:

WF did a great job on that, as usual.

Yep, things take 3+ weeks to get to me here, waaahhh. Actually right now I'm a little glad for the wait. Two days ago I acquired a diagonal gash across my hand from the knuckle just above my ring to my wrist. Not pretty, and that would prevent handshots until it heals. :nono: So I'll just sit here and admire my pics from Becca until it gets here. Guess I should post up them pics, right? :bigsmile:

And I want more pics of your pendant! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
GG that is a beautiful pendant :) please please share more pictures! I am so happy WF was able to make exactly what you wanted!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1295999589|2832988 said:

Awesome! Can't wait to see neck shots!!!!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1296005010|2833071 said:
gemgirl|1295999589|2832988 said:

Awesome! Can't wait to see neck shots!!!!

We need a smiley that shows up rapping our nails impatiently. :bigsmile:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!! Now where are the rest of the pics, my friend :saint:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
risingsun|1296062345|2833623 said: