shape
carat
color
clarity

Show Me Stacked Wedding Rings!

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
These stacks are so fun and thanks everyone for sharing. I can't wait to get some stacking rings to play around with! :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
me&myboys|1387238820|3575679 said:
Alex T|1387126349|3574703 said:
Now that my pear reset is complete, I am having second thoughts about my husbands desire to use the 11 small princess diamonds remaining from my original engagement ring making into a further eternity for my left hand. I think my wedding set now looks balanced & classy.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-absolutely-pear-fect-ring-is-home.195706/

But... I absolutely LOVE stacked diamond bands such as Jennifer Garner, Kate Beckinsale & our very own me&myboys wears :love:
I have tried on a channel set princes eternity between my current eternity & new pear, which looked fantastic even though the band was pink sapphire, but part of me thinks I should leave well alone now that i'm so happy with my set. Do I go for a RHR instead?

Can you show me your wedding bands if you wear more than 2 bands with an engagement ring please!

Here's my princess channel again for your reference. Don't get me wrong, I wear it everyday and I love my stack but if I could change one ring, it'd be the channel.

Love this stack posted by me&myboys...it really speaks to me for some reason.

ETA:It's on page 1, I don't know why her photo didn't transfer to this post. Each ring in the stack is a different style.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Bunnycat and Soxfan those stacks are STUNNERS. :appl: :appl: :appl:

You both have some of the thinner bands that might work with my tiny finger real estate. That may be why the stacks by Me&myboys appeal so much to me, thinner sleek bands.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Stone Hunter|1487709696|4131828 said:
WOW Bunnycat and Soxfan those stacks are STUNNERS. :appl: :appl: :appl:

You both have some of the thinner bands that might work with my tiny finger real estate. That may be why the stacks by Me&myboys appeal so much to me, thinner sleek bands.

I totally get that SH. My fingers swell ALOT and to my finger real estate can go in a short time from "average" to "OMG get these rings offa me!" I can usually wear the ering and a couple of thin bands, or in a worst case scenario, ering, thin band and VERY thin band. The most I've even been able to fit even of the thinner bands is 4 total before I look like a puffed sausage.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Stone Hunter|1487701354|4131752 said:
me&myboys|1387238820|3575679 said:
Alex T|1387126349|3574703 said:
Now that my pear reset is complete, I am having second thoughts about my husbands desire to use the 11 small princess diamonds remaining from my original engagement ring making into a further eternity for my left hand. I think my wedding set now looks balanced & classy.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-absolutely-pear-fect-ring-is-home.195706/

But... I absolutely LOVE stacked diamond bands such as Jennifer Garner, Kate Beckinsale & our very own me&myboys wears :love:
I have tried on a channel set princes eternity between my current eternity & new pear, which looked fantastic even though the band was pink sapphire, but part of me thinks I should leave well alone now that i'm so happy with my set. Do I go for a RHR instead?

Can you show me your wedding bands if you wear more than 2 bands with an engagement ring please!

Here's my princess channel again for your reference. Don't get me wrong, I wear it everyday and I love my stack but if I could change one ring, it'd be the channel.

Love this stack posted by me&myboys...it really speaks to me for some reason.

ETA:It's on page 1, I don't know why her photo didn't transfer to this post. Each ring in the stack is a different style.

Awww. Thanks so much, Stone Hunter :wavey:

In the end, I did end up changing out the channel set band for a more delicate/interesting one (the rose gold band).

:love:

img_15235.jpg

img_15236.jpg

img_15237.jpg

img_15238.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me&myboys! :wavey:

Lovely to see your gorgeous rings again! What have you done with your princess cut band? Are you re-building it or wearing it on your other hand?

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Hi Alex!!!!!! :wavey:

It's been a while :))

I still have the channel set band. It gets the love when I don't want to wear my set (biking, beach, anywhere/time I think there may be a chance the more delicate bands may get damaged).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you kept it & it comes out once in a while. They're sturdy, aren't they? My eternity feels bomb proof since it's reset. Do you still wear your original engagement eternity ring? I love that. I'm thinking of a 7 or 9 stone band for my 10th anniversary this year.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
I couldn't bring myself to part with it. I don't know if you remember, but I had the princess cut channel made to commemorate/celebrate the completion of our little family (it has the sapphires hammer set in the band). It most certainly is a sturdy band - I'm so happy I kept it as I still wear it often (you know how it goes - mother of boys etc. etc.) :twirl:

My original engagement ring (the eternity band)? I still wear it everyday - just on my other hand. So now both hands are bejeweled :love:

img_15239.jpg

img_15240.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so classy. You have great taste! Definitely makes me want a substantial shared prong 9 stone for my anniversary. I've been struggling with hand swelling & pain this winter due to a form of Reynauds, so my eternity gets flipped to my RH a lot to alleviate pressure on my finger. But seeing your set makes me want it!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Oh no! That sounds painful :blackeye:

Hoping things start easing for you soon.

One thing I have done is gone one size bigger when having rings made. I've also had most of my rings shaved (or enlarged, in the case of my wedding band) to increase the size. The stacking of multiple rings most definitely lends itself to finger squeeze.

Please share if you do decide to get another ring! I'd love to see what you get :appl:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really NICE sjroberts! I like the addition of blue to the stack. :appl:

sjroberts

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much! The blue sapphire ring is set in white gold with French cuts. It was purchased from Grace. The stones are a little worn ish. But I love that it's old!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all the beautiful new additions and adding newest addition to my vintage ring family.

She's a french cut sapphire band. The width is slightly different (all the bands are around 1.8mm to 2 mm but their sizes vary) because she is 3/4 of a size bigger than Bea but IRL it is not noticeable for me (but maybe I am not OCD enough LOL) and when she is paired with the other bands it is very comfortable so I am happy with the fit despite being larger than my other bands.

Most likely I will wear her with Bea and my suisse cut diamond band and leave the vintage engraved band out. The engraved band is the only band that is the same size as Bea and I wear her in the winter with the suisse cut band since when it is cooler they all fit best together but now that I have this sapphire band I have more choices in summer when the weather is warmer and my fingers swell. I know you guys get it as only PSers would.

Thanks for looking at my newest addition to my stacking family. Presenting Blu. Named obviously for her color but also after one of our first rescue cats at the beach. Miss you dear Blu and I know you are at Rainbow Bridge with all our beloved fur babies who are gone and dearly missed.

First pic is close up. Second pic is of Bea and Blu together. Third pic Bea, Blu and the suisse cut band and 4th pic all of my stacking bands together.
Adding a pic of her engraving on the sides.

blucloseup_0.jpg

_39095.jpg

_39096.jpg

beawithfrenchcutsapphireand_0.jpg

bluengraving.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your sapphire band Missy! :appl: :dance: It looks perfect with your other bands and your gorgeous OEC :love: You're making me want one!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1487942971|4132865 said:
LOVE your sapphire band Missy! :appl: :dance: It looks perfect with your other bands and your gorgeous OEC :love: You're making me want one!

Thank you Junie! And yes please get one!!! It would look amazing with your gorgeous ring!!! :love:
Should I start helping you look? :naughty: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, Miss Missy!! You kept that quiet! I absolutely LOVE it & it looks perfectly at home with all the other antique lovelies! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1487969546|4133155 said:
Ooh, Miss Missy!! You kept that quiet! I absolutely LOVE it & it looks perfectly at home with all the other antique lovelies! :love:

Thank you Alex and right back at ya... I love your stack! :love: :wavey:

GracieB

Rough_Rock
I just happened upon this thread and am looking for advice - I have the e-ring which is a 1 carat solitaire with a tapered band in white gold but am having a hard time deciding on a wedding band - I tried on these stackables could someone give me some feedback if this looks nice? I'm also considering mixed metals ( rose gold) as well I have tried it on with an offset band with a thin row of diamonds across the bottom of the band - thoughts guys??

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3277.PNG

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
if it was my hand I would wear with the bottom diamond band. I would not wear with the one that has oval/marquise . either of the small straight diamond bands would work for my taste

GracieB

Rough_Rock
if it was my hand I would wear with the bottom diamond band. I would not wear with the one that has oval/marquise . either of the small straight diamond bands would work for my taste
Awesome!!! Thanks so much for your input!! It's so hard to know what to do with so many choices out there, I appreciate your help

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would happily wear your ering with that lovely marquise/scalloped band as well as the thin straight diamond band. I also really like the offset one but would opt for the plain gold section to be the same width as the shank of my ering to help it all look more harmonious since the offset band matches your ering in height perfectly.

GracieB

Rough_Rock
I would happily wear your ering with that lovely marquise/scalloped band as well as the thin straight diamond band. I also really like the offset one but would opt for the plain gold section to be the same width as the shank of my ering to help it all look more harmonious since the offset band matches your ering in height perfectly.
That is fantastic advice about the offset band width!! You are absolutely right thanks so much!!

GracieB

Rough_Rock
I just happened upon this thread and am looking for advice - I have the e-ring which is a 1 carat solitaire with a tapered band in white gold but am having a hard time deciding on a wedding band - I tried on these stackables could someone give me some feedback if this looks nice? I'm also considering mixed metals ( rose gold) as well I have tried it on with an offset band with a thin row of diamonds across the bottom of the band - thoughts guys??

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3277.PNG

IMG_3281.PNG

IMG_3282.PNG

IMG_3283.PNG

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Definitely this one for me too. Ask about having it narrowed a little on the plain side. That way down the line you can add an anniversary band or two!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results