shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire & diamond push present from ID Jewelry

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I posted one or two pics of my push present before the baby was born, but now I finally got the ring sized so it fits well, so I wanted to take some better pics. Of course, today was totally overcast with thunderstorms, so the only pics I got were in my house with brown floors and walls & artificial light, but what can you do.

The ring was made by ID Jewelry, and Yekutiel did a great job getting me just what I wanted. The sapphires are excellent quality and a true, clear blue, not the muddy blackish kind that you normally see. It's 2 mm wide, and I plan to wear it on my right hand with my channel-set asscher wedding band.

Here are a few pics, starting with a close up of the ring by itself:

jjcnew1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here's a distance pic for a real life perspective:

jjcnew2.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here's a pic with the wedding band, which I how I will usually wear it:

jjcnew3.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here's a pic of it stacked with my wband and ering - please excuse how dirty my other rings are - I didn't feel like cleaning them before the photos:

jjcnew5.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Another pic of the 3 of them stacked:

jjcnew4.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
One more of the 3 of them stacked at a distance for a real life perspective. All the rings look so yellow in my brown on brown kitchen - yuck:

jjcnew6.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Truely scrumptious!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful :love: i love sapphire and diamond bands and that's a beauty...oh and congrats again =)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love your set, Vesper, plus the gorgeous push present! You are right, the sapphires look really clear and blue. A halo would look great with both your bands. :bigsmile:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous Vesper!

I'm looking for a sapphire and diamond band for my mom's upcoming birthday. Sounds like this ring was custom and not something they have on the website?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal said:
It's gorgeous Vesper!

I'm looking for a sapphire and diamond band for my mom's upcoming birthday. Sounds like this ring was custom and not something they have on the website?

Hey TGal! I actually did choose it from the website, but I customized it a bit. I wanted it to be sizeable, so I ordered it 3/4 way around instead of eternity. Also, I chose 14K WG instead of 18K. Finally, I asked for a "better quality" sapphire. Yekutiel suggested this, since he said that step-cut sapphires need to be a lighter color than brilliant cuts to look good. We ordered the ring back in Feb., and at that time, the price with all the adjustments cost $295, which I thought was very reasonable. I've seen comparable rings in B&Ms by me for over $500. I think it's beautiful and am very happy with the quality & craftsmanship, plus Yekutiel was just great to work with.

Here's a link to the ring on their website:
http://www.idjewelryonline.com/product_ ... 470&cType=

I wanted blue sapphires, but they can make it with any stone. I know that another PSer has the same ring made with aquamarines, and it's gorgeous.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! What will you do if you have a lot more kids? :bigsmile:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - love the color of the sapphires in this piece!

Enjoy!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vesper, I'm actually considering the same ring! Did you have them make modifications or is that the same one they have posted online? It's good to know that they were good to work with. I'll admit, their site has been wonky a few times when I've tried to access it and it made me a little nervous about working with them. I'd love to hear more details/feedback if you're willing to share.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, just saw your response to TGal. If you don't mind me asking, can you clarify, was it $295 total or was that on top of the $450 due to the modifications.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Thanks for posting this! I have been planning on ordering the same ring with the same modifications (remembering them from your last post ab :love: out it) sometime this fall. It's gorgeous!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

OHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful push present! Gotta LOVE ID JEWELRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went there the other day and saw SO many new, wonderful things... Yekutiel is the best!!!!! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and looks great with your set! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in love with your ring. It's gorgeous on it's own, or stacked with your other beautiful rings...simply stunning!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!! I love it stacked or on its own! Congrats on the new baby!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, vesper! Huge congrats on your precious new bubby!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results