shape
carat
color
clarity

Round brilliant-a color study

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marym

Shiny_Rock
Hello all! Well, the wedding came and went, and now that I have some time, I thought I would post some more pictures of my wedding set. I appreciate you all looking again, since I put a bunch of pics a few months ago. Since then, I have become a little bit obsessed with photographing my diamond. I love photography, and am fascinated by how my diamond reflects light depending on outside lighting conditions, what I am wearing, different flowers, etc. I know my diamond certainly isn''t the biggest or most fabulous (some of you have some truly drool-worthy sets!) but I wanted to post some more pics that I thought were kinda neat. -My husband and neighbors probably think I am crazy, as I have been in the front yard a lot lately, crouched down in front of various bouquets of flowers trying to get that perfect diamond shot!
26.gif

Here we go!

purple123.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Here is one of my DH''s ring at our wedding ceremony..

husbandring.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Very purdy rings!! Congrats on your wedding!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/29/2009 2:02:27 PM
Author:marym

Hello all! Well, the wedding came and went, and now that I have some time, I thought I would post some more pictures of my wedding set. I appreciate you all looking again, since I put a bunch of pics a few months ago. Since then, I have become a little bit obsessed with photographing my diamond. I love photography, and am fascinated by how my diamond reflects light depending on outside lighting conditions, what I am wearing, different flowers, etc. I know my diamond certainly isn''t the biggest or most fabulous (some of you have some truly drool-worthy sets!) but I wanted to post some more pics that I thought were kinda neat. -My husband and neighbors probably think I am crazy, as I have been in the front yard a lot lately, crouched down in front of various bouquets of flowers trying to get that perfect diamond shot!
26.gif

Here we go!
You''re in good company
31.gif

Your set is beautiful
30.gif
! Diamonds really are amazing little colour-catchers
18.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting:) That fall colors one in particular is just spectacular! Well, really they all are.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pictures. Your set is really great too! May I ask how thick your ERing is as well as the other bands?

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! All of you have most enviable sets as well!

Bleed Burnt Orange- Thanks!! -The semi bezel is 4mm thick, and the eternity & plain bands are 2.5mm each.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings and the photography are great! Your rings look very nice and we thank you for the pictures. Feel free to take plenty more and share!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results