shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring redo

myerspm

Rough_Rock
I just want to thank all of you and show you my new e-ring. I have learned so much in the last 6 months from reading your posts and admiring all your gorgeous rings, I finally took a chance and had a new custom e-ring made and I love it. I can't stop staring at it.

My old setting (15 yrs old) was a semi-mount with half bezel set side stones and a shared prong wedding band both in platinum. My old e-ring and band was just too mismatched for me. I also felt like my center stone did not stand out.

So I worked with a local jeweler to create a custom halo ring using my existing stones and only adding new stones to the melee. It sparkles like crazy and I love how the halo accentuates my center stone. Here are the specs:

1.5 carat brilliant center (Excellent cut F color)
10 graduated prong set diamonds on shank (3.8 - 2.8 mm G-H range)
14 diamonds in melee (2.0 mm each Ideal cut E- F color)
Size 5.25 in platinum

Here are the before and after pics. I am having some bands sized, 2 thin diamond bands in rose gold to wear on each side. Also a diamond band in platinum so I can stack it with the rose gold bands. Let me know what you think of my new baby:)

_16642.jpg

_16644.jpg

_16643.jpg

_16641.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset. Congrats!
I love the size of the halo stones and that you kept the romantic bling on the shank. Enjoy your lovely ring :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow this turned out blingy and gorgeous! We need more pics please!

myerspm

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much. I was happy I could re-use my sentimental diamonds and it kept the cost down too. The 2 mm stones in the halo made me a little nervous as I know most use smaller melee but I think it works with my larger side stones.

I'll post a few more pics when I get my bands this week.

Thanks again for the kind comments.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful,

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's beautiful. Serious bling going on! Love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a redo, it's gorgeous!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really gorgeous! It must sparkle like mad, love it! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results