shape
carat
color
clarity

Real-life perspective

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Hi fellow PS'ers.
DF and I have finished our engagement pictures. As I looked through them, I was able to get a better idea of exactly how others "see" my beautiful Mark Morell ering. Here are a few pics from the photo shoot that show a real-life perspective.
ring size: 5.5
diamond size: 3 carats

mm7790-l.jpg

mm7767-l.jpg

mm7739c-l.jpg

mm7727-l.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow love those pictures!!!! you guys are a beautiful couple...you can really see your ring, congrats!

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
diamondrnglover|1404158296|3703933 said:
Wow love those pictures!!!! you guys are a beautiful couple...you can really see your ring, congrats!

Thanks for the compliments diamondrnglover. It was definitely a pleasant "surprise" to see how well my ring photographed. I'm sure DF is relieved as well since I've been asking him how soon I would be "eligible" for an upgrade. :D

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
You guys make a beautiful couple. Solitaire is such an elegant choice and it looks lovely on you! :love:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You two are a beautiful couple, and nice photos. I think the ring presents well, though I am not very good at estimating carat size.
Let me guess, Braves fans?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super fun pictures! Awesome ring! Beautiful couple! Congratulations!! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats - you make a beautiful couple! The ring isn't shabby either!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful couple you are! That ring looks amazing on you too. Thank you for sharing.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. You are a beautiful couple and your ring - wow! - really stands out from real-life perspective.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos! You are right, that ring photographs very very well. Ya'll are so photogenic! Wishing you a life of happiness.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what gorgeous photos! You two look like you belong in magazine ads! Your ring is gorgeous, too!!! :love:

I take it you two are big Braves fans! I see 44 was Hank Aaron's number!

(Please come back with wedding pics!!! We'd love to see them!!!)

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
It was hard to pay attention to the ring...
You guys are such a beautiful couple!
Congrats!

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
what beautiful, sweet photos!! love seeing how happy and in love you both are! and the ring is a stunner!

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
kalomeli|1404160743|3703955 said:
You guys make a beautiful couple. Solitaire is such an elegant choice and it looks lovely on you! :love:
Thank you kalomeli. I'm happy that I decided to go with a solitaire as well. I wanted to be able to experiment with different stacking options, and I am well on my way to starting a fun collection to select from.

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Mayk said:
Super fun pictures! Awesome ring! Beautiful couple! Congratulations!! :appl:

MissGotRocks said:
Congrats - you make a beautiful couple! The ring isn't shabby either!!

athenaworth said:
What a beautiful couple you are! That ring looks amazing on you too. Thank you for sharing.

DorotheaBrooke said:
Congratulations on your engagement. You are a beautiful couple and your ring - wow! - really stands out from real-life perspective.

Thanks MayK, MissGotRocks, athenaworth and DorotheaBrooke. We had a blast doing the photo shoots, but who knew that photo shoots would be so exhausting?! WHEW! :lol:

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
moneymeister said:
Beautiful photos! You are right, that ring photographs very very well. Ya'll are so photogenic! Wishing you a life of happiness.
We truly appreciate the well wishes moneymeister.

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
part gypsy said:
You two are a beautiful couple, and nice photos. I think the ring presents well, though I am not very good at estimating carat size.
Let me guess, Braves fans?

diamondseeker2006 said:
Wow, what gorgeous photos! You two look like you belong in magazine ads! Your ring is gorgeous, too!!! :love:

I take it you two are big Braves fans! I see 44 was Hank Aaron's number!

(Please come back with wedding pics!!! We'd love to see them!!!)

Part gypsy and diamondseeker, we appreciate the compliments on our photos.
Yes, DF is a huge braves fan! I am soooo NOT the outdoorsy type AT ALL, but I took one for the team and agreed to this shoot because I didn't want all of the wedding activities to be all about me. It was important to me to incorporate DF's personality and flavor.

Diamondseeker, you are far too kind. Please don't blow our heads up (re: belong in magazine ads). I will definitely return with a few photos after our wedding in December. We are excited & anxious to see what our photographer's personal touches on those photos.

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
houserabbitz said:
OMG you guys are so cute! And your ring is beautiful!

Nyc2chigal said:
It was hard to pay attention to the ring...
You guys are such a beautiful couple!
Congrats!

yasssss said:
what beautiful, sweet photos!! love seeing how happy and in love you both are! and the ring is a stunner!

lknvrb4 said:
The ring and photos are beautiful!

Thank you houserabbitz, NYc2chigal, yasssss and lknvrb4. We appreciate such nice compliments on our photos.

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
the ring is gorgeous and you guys are gorgeous!! Congratulations! :appl: I love all the photos - great photographer!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, photos, and couple!! :wavey: :appl:

Do you have a thread for your ering? If not, would you mind listing the specs with diameter? :naughty:

Elisabeth1016

Rough_Rock
Adorable photos! You'll cherish them forever.

Your ring is gorgeous, and photographs almost as well as the two of you! ;-)

Puppy4248

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for coming back and posting the photos, I remember looking at your other thread and admiring your ring back then... I mean where do I even start...beautiful pics, GORGEOUS couple, a honker of a ring... and can I just say I love your style?! So classy!! Congrats to you and the mister!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are such a lovely and beautiful couple :wavey:
Your ring is amazing: great finger coverage and the stone has quite some impact.

Regards,
Merida

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results