shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready or not!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Anniversary!!!! Does your hand hurt from LUGGING THAT ROCK AROUND the past few days?!
31.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
It''s spectacular!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It looks fabulous on your hand...a perfect size.
1.gif
Did you take any side profile shots?

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Lisa! What a grogeous ring! You are going to have to take hand shots to show off your amazing collection. Congrats on the new ring, and on your fabulous taste! I love it, orginal but classy.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous oval
30.gif
and perfect setting!
36.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Kaleigh. Your ring is pure harmony in design, proportion, balance, and craftsmanship.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
oh it''s beautiful!! more photos please!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooh Kaleigh!!!!!!!!!!! I know I am late finding this post - not even sure if I got onto PS yesterday....anywho...back to the new bling!!!
Awesome!!! What a beauty your ring is. I am so glad that you are so thrilled with it...sweetie, you so deserve this ring and happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There were profile shots in another thread... My kids saw it today and loved it. Gotta love that, hehe. Many thanks, Cpster, ally, diamondseeker, matata, diamondlove and wifey 2 b!!!! And everyone else that replied. I am loving this ring, wore it last night to hubbie''s office party and got a ton of compliments!!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Here is the behind
9.gif
, if it it''s pretty it''s pretty form any side

KalRearView.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh,
Your ring is so beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I don''t think I have seen a nicer oval.
Wear it in good health and happy anniversary.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Like a true Leon masterpiece that ring is amazing from every angle! So glad that you are enjoying it Lisa!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
More pics, more pics.
36.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary, Kaleigh!! ...and congratulations...it''s just GORGEOUS!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 11:13:24 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Kaleigh,
Your ring is so beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I don''t think I have seen a nicer oval.
Wear it in good health and happy anniversary.
Oh many thanks Kt IceRN, I hope all works out for you!!! I was so sorry to hear about your chipped diamond. Look at it this way, you are well informed now and can have fun looking for a new stone!!! I can''t wait to see what you find.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2006 11:41:32 PM
Author: marvel
Happy Anniversary, Kaleigh!! ...and congratulations...it''s just GORGEOUS!!!
Thanks marvel!!! It''s like having a birthday that doesn''t stop!!! 20 years of marriage is a big accomplishment. But we are having the time of our lives right now. So am looking forward to the next 20!!
3.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Kaleigh I am totally speechless. What a stunner!!!!! Leon did an amazing job. When you put it on, the 3 stones look like one HUGE stone.

That''s it, you are the PS Queen for 3 stone rings. Are you planning of wearing your Tiffany 3 stone on your left and the LM on your right at all times? You are going to stop all sorts of traffic if you put both on at the same time.

Also, I saw your swing necklace on the Tiffany tread, love it......we neeed neck pics please. I am totally drooling now.....

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Been waiting to see this one.

Well worth the wait
30.gif
It came out awsome!

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2006 8:14:47 PM
Author: Jewels
Kaleigh I am totally speechless. What a stunner!!!!! Leon did an amazing job. When you put it on, the 3 stones look like one HUGE stone.

That''s it, you are the PS Queen for 3 stone rings. Are you planning of wearing your Tiffany 3 stone on your left and the LM on your right at all times? You are going to stop all sorts of traffic if you put both on at the same time.

Also, I saw your swing necklace on the Tiffany tread, love it......we neeed neck pics please. I am totally drooling now.....
I am a nut for 3 stone rings, not sure why. Just am taken by them, always have been. No I won''t wear it all all times, but when I want the extra bling sure, why not?? The swing necklace is fun but don''t wear it much as it''s pretty dressy. Most days I am in jeans, so am pretty casual. My every day necklace is a small diamond bezel set necklace and have Nanny''s rings on it. It''s a nice way to think of her and keep her close to me.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know Kaleigh could wear both with style...they looked amazing. Her necklace from Tiffany''s is great, but the diamonds by the yard necklace with her nanny''s rings are so special...I just wish I had those small fingers, I am so jealous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2006 9:08:17 PM
Author: Eva17
Been waiting to see this one.

Well worth the wait
30.gif
It came out awsome!

Congratulations on your anniversary!
Awww, thanks!!! I am very happy with it!!!
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oh, yay lisa! pics! the ring is beautiful!!

congrats and happy anniversary.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2006 6:05:50 PM
Author: Milly
oh, yay lisa! pics! the ring is beautiful!!

congrats and happy anniversary.
Thanks Milly!!! How is your precious little girl doing?? I loved the pics you took of her holding your ring!! Seems like a long time ago. Hope all is well with you and your family.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that is just simply amazing! Your model-like hands with that ring...now that will stop traffic. YAY for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2006 10:13:33 AM
Author: KimberlyH
Oh my goodness, that is just simply amazing! Your model-like hands with that ring...now that will stop traffic. YAY for you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
You''re too sweet, thanks Kimberly!!!!
1.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous Kaleigh...simply gorgeous!

Congratulations!

kucinta

Rough_Rock
It''s simply gorgeous!!! Wow I have some catching up to do. Love the half moons, they really complement your oval very well!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, your ring is just FABULOUS! I''m totally drooling
18.gif

FightOn

Rough_Rock
YOWZAS!!!!!!! Kaleigh, GORGEOUS ring. I think my heart just skipped a beat......
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. I LOVE the prongs. The cut of the oval/ facets look just EX EX EX. Could you take some photos that show the oval''s facets more?

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Wow, just beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results