shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposing tomorrow on Christmas! Leon Mege ring

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats!! I bet she is over the moon.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with Acinom, it looks beautiful on her! I hope she adores wearing it ever day of her life. I also agree with you about Leon. He has an eye and does beautiful work. I am so happy for you that all went well, and you have a wonderful result! Congratulations again, and thank you for coming back and posting the beautiful pictures!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ibis|1483647433|4112690 said:
Forgive me, not sure I'm doing such a great job with the on-hand photography! Will try to get a better shot or two in better light in the next few days.

That said, she loves the ring, and we are happy and excited about the future. Planning our wedding for this summer!

Definitely learned a lot here from everyone on this site, which informed choices of diamond and ring. Also, though I understood some reported mixed experiences with Leon, I just thought there was something magical and beautiful about his design sensibility that made him the best choice to make this. And in my experience, he was easy and helpful, and the results speak for themselves...

I'm a long term customer of Leon's. He can be erratic and not the easiest person to deal with. Having said that, I truly do think that his work is the most fluid, most elegant and most artistic of all the setters I've dealt with. I think it all depends on what's most important to you. FWIW, Leon has never really been rude to me, just a bit blunt on one occasion, the other times he was very courteous and matter-of-fact (the latter I like). I'm seriously considering using him again for a reset for a ring; and if I were to reset/upgrade my studs, I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Anyway, congrats on the engagement. Your bride-to-be's ring is out-of-this-world beautiful!! :love: :love: :love: . May you have a lifetime of happiness together!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely, charming ring. Congratulations on your impending nuptials. :appl:

4114heidi

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my all time favs!!!!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a beauty!!! So classy and classic! Wishing you both much love and happiness!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results