shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposing to Girlfriend....what do you think of the ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ajm1980

Rough_Rock
Sorry,

This is the clearest picture that came out, i''ll try to take more.

It''s an Artcarved Limited Edition Grace platinum setting. The setting has 0.80 CT diamonds with a baguette diamond on each side of the center stone and many smaller diamonds (106 to be exact)on the outside of the band. The center stone is a 1.28 CT, F color, VS2 stone.

Thoughs?

By the way, this is will be a surprise so i''m praying she likes the ring.

CIMG2171.jpg

ajm1980

Rough_Rock
Another photo. This is off of a website so you can see the setting from a different angle.

amitring.jpg

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty ring. Good job! What are the plans for the proposal?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! looking forward to some handshots

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I love it, it is beautiful... looking forward to more pics!
18.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think it''s a beautiful combination of classic and modern - nicely chosen! Do tell us more about how you''re planning to propose!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning! Best of luck to you!

ajm1980

Rough_Rock
Well....I''m in NJ and we go to NYC a lot, its a short train ride away. Our anniversary (1 year) will be next Dec. 13. To celebrate, we are going out to dinner in the city and spending the night. Dinner will be at the Primehouse steakhouse, and we are staying at a hotel near Central Park. I''m thinking after dinner we''ll just take a walk around central park or take a carriage ride and I''ll ask her then. My other option was to call the hotel we are staying at and maybe do it the following morning. I can have them bring up breakfast in bed and put the ring on the tray or something like that.

Thoughts?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! She''s gonna love it!! I think you should propose after dinner. So you''ll be able to celebrate your engagement sooner!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Very unique and beautiful setting, and 1.28 is a GREAT size center stone!
1.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring - I''m sure your ff will love it! Good luck with the proposal and please come back with handshots.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 12:50:56 PM
Author: ajm1980
Well....I''m in NJ and we go to NYC a lot, its a short train ride away. Our anniversary (1 year) will be next Dec. 13. To celebrate, we are going out to dinner in the city and spending the night. Dinner will be at the Primehouse steakhouse, and we are staying at a hotel near Central Park. I''m thinking after dinner we''ll just take a walk around central park or take a carriage ride and I''ll ask her then. My other option was to call the hotel we are staying at and maybe do it the following morning. I can have them bring up breakfast in bed and put the ring on the tray or something like that.

Thoughts?

Hmmm I agree with after dinner, that way you can celebrate on your anniversary.
To be honest, as sweet as carriage ride proposals are, I think they are just a tad cliche... but that''s just my opinion and I don''t know you or your GF. But I think a Central Park walk would be really nice (as long as its not too cold in December!)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! Well done!! She`s going to love it!! I agree with proposal after dinner, so that you can celebrate all night!

titian23

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know whether the crowd would be huge but you could always go look at the christmas tree and lights at Rockfeller and do it there? But then I''ve only been to NY a few times so things like that seem pretty magical to me.

Good luck i''m sure whatever you do will be perfect!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m usually a solitaire person but that is so unique and interesting and pretty. Good luck with the proposal.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
That is all sorts of blingy goodness.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm well I haven''t been to central park in years but I bet you could search the web and pricescope and get some ideas of other beautiful places in Central Park. Here''s something I found in my very short search, its not great but its a stepping stone.

Central Park Proposals

If you search Central Park in the Pricescope search bar you get tons of hits many of which are threads from "proposal ideas" which I''m sure have some wonderful suggestions (as well as some things to beware of in Central Park at night).

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That is a gorgeous ring - I really love it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring, just the right amount of blingage!! And the center stone is a great size, she''s gonna love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results