shape
carat
color
clarity

post-wedding ring photo shoot with a lil FIRE ;-)

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Decided to have a little fun with my camera phone tonight and take some pics of my post-wedding full set!!! Thanks again to all of you for your support and helpful advice on which wedding band to choose. I'm VERY happy with our decision. :bigsmile:

ring1small.jpg

ring2small.jpg

Ring3small.jpg

ring4small.jpg

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
P.S. Warning... Took lots of pics because I was so surprised by how good the camera phone was!!! Not bad right? Big improvement from my BlackBerry!

ring5small.jpg

ring6small.jpg

ring7small.jpg

ring8small.jpg

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. I'm still a fan of your set.

Your wedding looks beautiful. You guys look great.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Not only is your set gorgeous :love: but you both are too! Great looking couple...your photographer took great shots (very important in my opinion). Seems like you had a great day! Hope you have a gazillion more!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my. Your set is awesome. And what gorgeous pics!!! Congratulations on your marriage!!!! :))

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Hey everything in these photos is drop dead gorgeous!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing them with us! Congratulations to you both! :appl:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on being a new bride, LFVdoll! Your wedding pictures are incredible, as are your rings!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations LFVdoll! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding! :love: Your wedding band is perfect and your beautiful
ering looks so perfect on you! Many many years of happiness to you!!!

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning set! :love:

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Stunning! I agree that your phone's camera takes great pics! Your wedding photos are also amazing. Congrats to you and your husband! :appl:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your recent nuptuals!! The pics are great and the wedding looked beautiful! Your ring is my favourite and your husband's is REALLY cool!!!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The last I recalled, you were having difficulty finding a band to fit with your ring, and were considering a left-hand/right-hand combo. I'm glad you found a ring to match your e-ring, because your set is stunning!

May I ask where you found your wedding band?

stci

Ideal_Rock
You are sooooo beautiful! :love: :love:

I regret that my marriage is so far away (32 years) when I see such beautiful pictures of a memorable day!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow. First, I LOVE yuor wedding set. It is stunning! I love the cushion halo with a RB stone.

Second- your wedding pics look amazing, you look stunning and you and your husband look so in love and happy!

Congrats

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful couple; beautiful rings. Wishing you beautiful years ahead together!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I always love seeing your set. It is sooooo sparkly and looks great on you!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You are both such an adorable couple! Love your wedding set too!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all of your lovely comments!!!! Our wedding was truly the best day ever... so special. Love looking through the pictures and getting those butterflies in my stomach again! As for the rings... I am SO pleased with how they turned out. I was beginning to give up! I went out with my mom and sister for lunch at a popular restaurant, so there was a wait. My mom told me to go into this jewerly store across the street called "Diamonds Direct" - she said she had heard really good things about it! Sure enough, I walked in and the first ring I tried on is the one on my finger today! :) I'm thinking of soldering it just because I really don't want to ruin either ring with the rubbing... But I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

One more picture! :)

rings14small.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your set!! Your husband's band is really cool too!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi LFVDOLL, your wedding set is absolutely beautiful - you made the right decision with the wedding ring you chose.

Your wedding looks magnificent! I was wondering if you got Elysium to do your videography? It was your post that first introduced me to their work - it's amazing!

I hope you are enjoying married life :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, there it is, probably my favorite ering of all time!!! And I absolutely love the band you chose, it's the perfect complement to that gorgeous ring - I am in love with curved bands, I just think they look so graceful and add such a nice vintage touch...a truly beautiful set!

And I just knew you'd make a beautiful bride LFVDoll, and you didn't disappoint! You look so radiant and pretty, and your husband is really cute! (I can get away with that, because I'm old teehee). I 'm so glad you had a wonderful wedding, and I wish you many years of wedded bliss!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Junebug,Round Halo Lover and Laila for your sweet comments!!! :) I am soo very happy I happened upon the curved wedding band. It truly felt like the rings were made for each other!

As for the video, RHL, they ask for six months to deliver the video... I will be sure to share it when it arrives. :appl:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous wedding pics! I love your set - yours is one of my very favorite halos. Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LFV, yours is still and probably always will be my favorite e-ring! You chose a great little band to coordinate with it. Congratulations on your marriage!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results