shape
carat
color
clarity

Popping the question tonight

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

medicsn

Rough_Rock
After much searching I think I did the right thing. I''m proposing tonight so that she will have the ring tomorrow when we go to see her family for Thanksgiving. Not much of a story but I have a nice dinner planned and have a fire already to go in the chimnea out back. It is where we spend a lot of evenings just sitting there and relaxing. I figured it is our favorite spot so why not.

Diamond is a pear shaped .71, H color and SI1 with all of it from Blue Nile. Please forgive my hairy fingers in the pics......lol

brandi1.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the sapphires!!!!
36.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Wow that is pretty! I am happy to see you did get that! I hope it is a Happy Thankgiving for you and all of your family. Ow and tomorrow after all that celebrating sneak us a picture ok!
emotion-5.gif

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! She''ll love it!

sera

Ideal_Rock
OOOHHHH.... I love the color on those sapphires! Beautiful ring! Congrats!

We are getting engaged the same night... at dinner... and sharing it with family tmw!
We did tell my parents last night, though.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful choice! It''s very thoughtful of you to propose in time for Thanksgiving so she can show everyone her ring, and it sounds like the proposal will be very personal and perfect.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--lovely ring! Congrats and happy TG!

cheers--Sharon

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
definitely right choice! congrats on doing such a good job with the ring! she''ll love it.

have a wonderful holiday :)

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
The sapphires definetly give it that something extra! Beautiful! Good luck with the proposal

medicsn

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the support. She will be home in about 30 min. Going to build a fire in the chimnea and set the mood. Wish me luck!!!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo, its so pretty! Those sapphires are electric
18.gif
Great choice!!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Love the sneak peek, can''t wait for her hand shots! The sapphires DO pop, very lovely! I love how you plan to propose.
1.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Wow, so you might be engaged by now! Very nice ring.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ring, it is gorgeous!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Med Did you do it yet? Are you officially a FI?
36.gif

medicsn

Rough_Rock
Well, I think she liked it!!! In fact i know she did.

I proposed with the kids there and then we all went to the spa up the street and had manicures and pedicures (yes, I have my nails done!!!). Can''t have her showing it off without pretty nails now can I. Had my eyebrows waxed....ouch!!!!

Kids got a haircut and daughter got her eyebrows done as well.

All in all I don''t think it is something she will forget.

Thanks guys for all your encouraging words!!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful ring. I love the sapphire accents!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 9:00:11 PM
Author: medicsn
Well, I think she liked it!!! In fact i know she did.

I proposed with the kids there and then we all went to the spa up the street and had manicures and pedicures (yes, I have my nails done!!!). Can''t have her showing it off without pretty nails now can I. Had my eyebrows waxed....ouch!!!!

Kids got a haircut and daughter got her eyebrows done as well.

All in all I don''t think it is something she will forget.

Thanks guys for all your encouraging words!!!!

YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Good for you MED! I''m so happy for you! And I bet your nails look great!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
CONGRATULATIONS! I think that''s one of the sweetest and most considerate proposals that I''ve ever heard of ... and definitely one of the loveliest rings! The pear''s proportions are gorgeous, and I''m going to join in the chorus begging for post-holiday hand-shots!

medicsn

Rough_Rock
If only I could have had a picture of her calling her mother earlier. No ring or diamond in the world can compare to the look on her face. I''m realizing that it doesn''t matter what you buy or who you are but the love is what matters.

I can truly say that this is the most special day of my life. In my heart I can''t even conceive anything any sweeter or more precious although I know our wedding will blow it away.

Once again, many thanks for all of the support!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes!! Beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It is lovely! how nice to have the proposal before thanksgiving so she can share the news with her family!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
YEAH! I''m so glad it went well. LOVE the setting with the sapphires. Very pretty ring.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
aww.....very sweet....congrats..........have a wonderful Thanksgiving showing off the new bling!

nursie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Perfect timing because I know she''ll be so excited to share the news (and ring!) with everyone.
The ring is gorgeous--saphires and diamonds seem to bring out the best in each other.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results