shape
carat
color
clarity

Pls show me your 6mm studs with jackets!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello :)

Does anyone have any photos of 6mm diamond studs with IDJ jackets - either 3pt or 5pt stones? I have a pair of 6.15mm stones and am considering setting them into permanent halos. If anyone has any photos of (roughly) 6mm studs in either sized jackets, AND can tell me the diameter of the stones in them, that would be greatly appreciated! I'm trying to get a sense of the ratio of halo to stud.

Many thanks! :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could ask IDJ if they could send you both 3 and 5 pointer jackets for you to try and then keep one and return the other!

Q

Queenie60

img_1953_0.jpg

My IDJ jackets are .3 pointers. And my studs are about 6.??? mm.

On another note, how are you Mrs-B? Been thinking about you and haven't seen you post for quite awhile.

Hope my photo helps. the .3 stones provide a lot of ear coverage.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1484358597|4115167 said:
My IDJ jackets are .3 pointers. And my studs are about 6.??? mm.

On another note, how are you Mrs-B? Been thinking about you and haven't seen you post for quite awhile.

Hope my photo helps. the .3 stones provide a lot of ear coverage.

Hey Queenie :wavey:

I've been tied up with Christmas, long term guests (full household for a month) and travel! I've posted here and there, but not a lot.

Thank you so much for the photos. Am I right in thinking there's an airline between your studs and the jackets? My halos will be fixed ie the stud won't be removable - so I'm looking for a good, continuous fit. I've used IDJ jackets like this in the past - I've bought jackets and given IDJ my earrings, and they've set the stones into the jackets then converted the whole thing to a flower shaped stud - but it was with stones that were only 4.8mm, which IDJ set into a jacket for 5mm stones. Those stones are 42pts each, while my new stones are .85 each, so quite a different look and I'm just trying to get a feel for it.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your earrings! I'll bet they get a ton of wear! :)

ETA And by the way - your new earrings are AWESOME!! LoveloveLOVE them! Lucky girl!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results