shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your one carat asschers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
My husband and I are going to upgrade my diamond- I currently have a .48 RB solitaire in a yellow gold trellis setting. Love the setting so it stays, but I''m looking for an asscher around a carat and I''d love to see pictures of your asschers around the 1 ct size (ring shots and hand shots) so I can get an idea of how it will look size-wise. I''d love the specs on your stones (with dimensions if you know ''em) too. I know there are some gorgeous ones out there so lets see them!

Thank you.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
This is my blue diamond asscher. It''s not quite a carat; I think it''s between a .91 and .97. Asschers tend to face up smaller, I think, so it looks a bit small. I LOVE my ring so much!!!

1caratasscher.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine... Its 1.01 carat if I remember correctly. I don''t know the exact mm size.. a little over 5mm maybe? My finger is a size 5.

asscher083782.JPG

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock

asschere040.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

I had an asscher in another life. I''m sure of it.

Lovely rings ladies!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They are all just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thank you ladies- those are some gorgeous rings! I can hardly wait to buy my new stone!!

And I always thought I was a solitaire girl but that halo is making me think... hmmmm... this could get expensive for my husband!
31.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
asschler halo---- I have you ring saved in my inspiration folder for my boyfriend! i LOVE it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results