shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pink, Yellow and White Diamond Pave Bands!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They're shipping tomorrow! My made for me set of pink, yellow and white pave bands from Zina Tahiri on etsy! I already had Zina send me a stock ring of the yellow pave and I was happily surprised with the quality so I went ahead and ordered all three in my size and matching mm thicknesses. Mine are all .36cts each and 1.4mm wide. I can't wait to play with them in person, they should come by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, eep! :appl:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZinaFineJewelry?ref=l2-shop-info-avatar

I could see myself eventually getting one more white band so I could do a stack of white, pink, white or white, yellow, white. Anyway I wear them they're going to be fun! These are actual pics of my set, I'll be adding my own by the end if the week!

tricolorbands1.jpg

tricolorbands2.jpg

tricolorbands3.jpg

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
so jealous I have been stalking these bands for ever.... they are my next purchase.......so glad to hear quality is good

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I agree: they are fabulous and fun!! Really can't wait to see your pics of them.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There's still NO updates on the tracking! God USPS drives me crazy! These rings literally shipped 25miles from my house and I'm still waiting at least two days. Kills me, lol.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'll be curious to hear what you think of the clarity of the diamonds.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have already seen a sample of the yellow diamond band. These are not super Leon quality fancy colored melee, if they were the price would reflect that. But the color was very strong and the sparkle was there. I was more than satisfied for the price I paid. They are far beyond average mall quality for sure. I'll post a full review when I get them which should be tomorrow afternoon :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look really fun!

Please let us know if the rest of the ones you receive are of the same quality...can you see any black inclusions or are the diamonds pretty much eye clean?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just got home from an impromptu and late happy hour and way so excited to open this box! These rings are WAY BETTER than the photos! Like OMG fabulous! They are so dainty but gorgeously sparkly! I have no issues with clarity at all, they are perfection and I regret nothing!!! The pink band is a delicate pink but still obviously pink, I am over the moon! Pics over the weekend! G'night!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are gorgeous!!! Please post a few pics!!!!:)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those! I can't wait to see your pics. :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow.. they are FUN, FABULOUS and best of all.. now on your FINGER!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them! Enjoy! :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh those are great! I wondered if the pink would show and it really does. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are SO pretty!!! You can definitely see the pink, lovely! These will be fun to mix and match.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blimey! They are SO beautiful that i've had to log into Etsy to check out the seller! :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you all so much! I am so so happy with these rings! I thought I was beyond priced out of a yellow diamond band since most of the quotes I had were north of 2k for one band. I paid less than that for all three of these! And I really have to say again that the quality is surprisingly nice, Zina shipped me a sample for the yellow diamond ring before I committed and I would highly suggest contacting her if you're interested!

redroze

Shiny_Rock
LOVE those. Etsy is so great for stacking bands! Enjoy!!! Oh and are they light pinks? I may have to pick up one myself! Oh and what's your nail polish? The coral makes me long for spring.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So pretty & fun!!! Love the yellow!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stack. Must be great fun to wear them. Very refined and elegant. Congrats with Jewel of the Week!!!! :appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Trade
redroze|1394244854|3629723 said:
LOVE those. Etsy is so great for stacking bands! Enjoy!!! Oh and are they light pinks? I may have to pick up one myself! Oh and what's your nail polish? The coral makes me long for spring.

Thank you all! I can't believe I got jewel of the week! Woo hoo!

Yes the rose gold bank is light pink diamonds, very delicate but obvi pink. My polish is actually a magenta gel polish that I DIY inspired by the thread in hangouts. These are my left hand fixture for when I don't wanna where the ER, aka all winter because of gloves.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results