shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink thread

Oceangirl

Rough_Rock
Hi all, just wondering if there is already a pink thread? If not (or if it's really old), would you please share pics of your pinks here. Coloured stones and diamonds. I've got a couple of pink gemstones I'm looking to set sometime in the future (both rounds) and am very keen to see what other lovelies are out there.

Thanks in advance!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG THUD! Distracts, LOVE LOVE LOVE your baby. :love: :love: :love:

I don't think I have any pink gems in my repertoire. Sad about that. :((
This is the only thing that comes close. It is sort of pink. My rhodolite amethyst earrings.

amethystrhodoliteearrings.jpg

_39103.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1488025942|4133423 said:

This is the only thing that comes close. It is sort of pink. My rhodolite amethyst earrings.

Thank you!

Your earrings are beautiful - I love the beads all the way around!

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's my light pink pear. She's small, .57 cts. It's been quite a few years and I don't know how I want to set her. I don't want ordinary. I originally thought I wanted a conversion ring with a double halo (pink melee around her then colorless MRBs in a scalloped millegrain), but hard to find a jeweler to do that (haven't looked too intensely, though). Still looking for ideas, just remember not ordinary.

light_pink_pear.png

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
DAF|1488066255|4133646 said:
Here's my light pink pear. She's small, .57 cts. It's been quite a few years and I don't know how I want to set her. I don't want ordinary. I originally thought I wanted a conversion ring with a double halo (pink melee around her then colorless MRBs in a scalloped millegrain), but hard to find a jeweler to do that (haven't looked too intensely, though). Still looking for ideas, just remember not ordinary.

light_pink_pear.png

My Diamond Zone recently posted about a double halo conversion ring they made. https://instagram.com/p/BQ1RewuF-UE/
I have had a little antique pear loose for a year because I can't decide on a setting either. I have a secret Pinterest board with 142 pins' worth of ideas. If you want, I can add you to my board. You'd have to tell me your Pinterest name.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
daintyG|1488117558|4133836 said:

light_pink_pear.png

My Diamond Zone recently posted about a double halo conversion ring they made. https://instagram.com/p/BQ1RewuF-UE/
I have had a little antique pear loose for a year because I can't decide on a setting either. I have a secret Pinterest board with 142 pins' worth of ideas. If you want, I can add you to my board. You'd have to tell me your Pinterest name.

I just saw that post fro Ivyandrose (formerly my diamond zone) and it is AMAZING. One of the reasons i love indian jewelry is because a lot of it is convertible- you can switch out stones, add additional pieces to make bigger, etc. This is such an awesome way to show off a jewel!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funion: that is stunning! :love:

I may have something pink-ish to add here soon. :whistle:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Funion|1488158860|4134135 said:
This is my pink diamond starfish necklace. Unfortunately the pink does not show up as intensely as it truly is in person. It is also super sparkly irl. I get many comments on it because it is so unique!
LOVE your pink diamond starfish!! Do you have a neck shot?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1488061850|4133616 said:
missy|1488025942|4133423 said:

Thank you!

Your earrings are beautiful - I love the beads all the way around!

Thank you Distracts. I really am in LOVE with your ring. It is just an amazing color. Beautiful all around ring.

Funion, I love your starfish necklace. So lovely! I want one. :love:
May I please second the request for a neck shot?

DAF, love your light pink pear. Beautiful! :love:

Gem Queen, such beautiful pink gems. :love:

Sharon, love love love your earrings. :love:

I forgot I have another "pink" bling to share. My rose quartz necklace.

Please keep the PINK bling coming. :love:

rosequartzlove.jpeg

_6537.jpeg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crud, I forgot I do have one 'pink' I can add now ... my JKT morganite & peachy-pink diamond three stone ring. :doh:

The center morgie tends to look quite white (and almost diamond-like), but it's really a very, very pale pink (seen best from the side/crown). It was cut years ago by Paul Burton and purchased from Dana/Mastercut.

img_15303.jpg

img_15304.jpg

img_15305.jpg

img_15306.jpg

Oceangirl

Rough_Rock
So many beautiful pinks, please keep adding them. Here's one that I will set in the future and also a few tiny cuties I forgot about.

image_4545.jpg

image_4546.jpg

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
daintyG|1488117558|4133836 said:

light_pink_pear.png

OMG! I've had my eye on a few things from MyDiamondZone and have been talking to Ilya. I'll have to remember my pinterest sign on. Back i na bit!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pinks so far....
Both rings are pink sapphire, pink tourmaline loose closest to the ring and pink spinel

IMG_2988.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results