shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures that I owe you guys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
OK, these are awful, but it's a start, right? They came out kinda dark and then the camera battery died so it's all I have for now.
Earrings are about .34 ea, in martini settings, in WG from WF! One is I, one is J. One is Vs2 the other is SI1. One is ACA the other is ES. I cannot tell the difference between the stones with my eye.
Pendant is .40 J SI1 from WF on martini setting in WG, 17 inch chain.
Just got a 3mm plain band to match my vatche x prong setting, from eweddingbands.com and including a few pics. I had the vatche curved band before. It turned around a lot when I wore it. I want to get some more shots - hopefully later this weekend.
Sorry it took me forever to post pics. I'm thankful for everyone who helped me decide on the purchases. Ellen, Skippy, Mara, Feb2003bride, Piccoloscimmia and MC come to mind in particular!
Will try to post now -

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
pics are in no particular order and again, i know they came out really dark...

Fall 2007 421 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
last pic i took before the camera died - the best one even though blurry!

Fall 2007 422 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
more earrings... I should have said initially, wf was great to work with and i cannot wait to buy more from them. eweddingbands.com was also great and their prices so competitive! I couldn't believe how fast they shipped the band after I ordered it.

Fall 2007 413 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I really thought I got a decent shot of the earrings, maybe this is it
ETA Nope!

Fall 2007 412 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Now you can see why I didn''t post pics for so long.. I am a horrible photographer!

Fall 2007 415 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I tried to get a sideview of the martini setting... not sure if came out at all

Fall 2007 417 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I think that is it. I''m sorry these are so bad - will take more when my camera charges up and will post if they come out any better. Thanks again everyone who helped me - I bought with more confidence thanks to everyone here.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, I am glad you posted pics!!! They look so sparkly! Congrats and very lovely!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaay! Everything looks GORGEOUS!
30.gif
So, so sparkly!

Well, since you posted your pictures, I guess I''ll have to post my new e-ring when it arrives on Wednesday! It''s a little sister to your''s and Ellen''s
27.gif
31.gif
11.gif

Btw- LOVE the plain band! How do you like it?? Does it match up well?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
If you think that photo shoot has your debt paid...you are wrong! O WRONGO!

You owe us clear, decent, detailed photos...ones that we can make out the object in which was photographed.

No get back to it sister...and get us some photos! Tick tock...the clock is ticking and the interest is piling up.

DKS

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
San Diego Lady, Skippy - thanks for the compliments!
DKS, I KNOW the pictures were bad, but I figured something was better than nothing. Stay tuned for attempt 2.
Feb2003Bride, can''t wait to see your new ring!!!!!!! I am really happy w/ the 3mm band. I could probably obsess about it being a touch narrower than the e-ring, but overall, I think it''s a great match at a great price!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
OK guys, here is another attempt at pics. I tried bathroom lighting this time. I can''t see the pics in my preview window all that well so bear with me if some are blurry. I''m not in a huge hurry like I was earlier - if you couldn''t tell - so maybe these will be better!

for pricescope 002 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
First pic is of my new 3 mm band solo. Here it is with my eternity band. I like the stack although I don't usually wear them this way.

for pricescope 015 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
another....all three rings together although I don't usually wear them this way, pendant saying hello from the side.

for pricescope 018 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I''ll just get back to the order I took them. Here is my regular set (I think!)

for pricescope 003 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Even though I''m having trouble previewing the resized pics, I think they are posting in a nice size!

for pricescope 004 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Darn, I will have to try to get some non blurry box shots. these just aren''t working!

for pricescope 009 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Here is the back of the martini setting for pendant - perhaps the only useful photo on this whole thread. how come THIS one comes out clear?
ETA Don't know why the counter looks funky. Weird reflection and water spot!

for pricescope 011 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I swear the counter did not look this nasty in real life but I am going to clean it after I get done posting!

for pricescope 014 (Small).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results