shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures that I owe you guys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
trying again

for pricescope 017 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
by the way, earlier I said my earrings are I and J. I was wrong, they are H and I. The pendant is J. I can see a touch of color in the pendant but it does not bother me at all. In fact if Js had been available for my earrings I would have gladly gotten them and gone a bit bigger. (All my stones cost about the same.) they are all super sparkly!
i think this is the last pic for now. It is an attempt to show my .40 pendant with 1.12 e-ring to compare size.
My attempts at ear and neck shots were scary - may have better luck in daylight.

for pricescope 019 (Small).jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
this may be the worst thread ever in terms of tons of pics, none of them good. i hope you can all see why I didn''t post til now, I am a horrid photographer but at least I tried! Thanks again all!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring, pendant and earrings look so super sparkly :) I love the x-prong :) so fluid and clean :)

You will get better pics it just takes practice :)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOL, Gail, You are too funny!!!! I'm seriously cracking up here!
3.gif

All of your pieces are beautiful!!! Unfortunately, me and you are so alike- worst picture -takers EVER!!!!!

Enjoy all of your new bling! Now, start working on the DH for the WF bangle! LOL!
11.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Yay Gail!!! Much clearer pictures! Gosh, what a gorgeous collection you have!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOu have a very beautiful collection!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/17/2007 1:09:33 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
YOu have a very beautiful collection!
Ditto! Very pretty!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!! We finally got peetures!
36.gif
Thank you.
2.gif

Bootiful stuff my dear. Love it all. The band looks great with your ring, and I laughed at "x prongolicious" profile. Good one.
9.gif

Wear it all in good health Gail!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love your stuff!!

I''m shopping right now with Whiteflash for a martini pendant (vs. bezel) for my daughter. I have to say yours is convincing me to go with martini!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Lesley is going to give me a quote on 0.30 because I''m not sure about the RSG 0.25.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Deelight, Dani, Diamond Dana, Feb2003Bride, Ellen, and Tulip, thanks so much for taking the time to wade thru my crummy photos and post!

Dani I can't wait to see pics of your new band!
Feb2003Bride is your new ring here yet?!?! I hope you love it!
Ellen thanks for ALL your help with my purchases, and for encouraging me to get the straight band. I am so happy with it!!
Tulip I hope you love the pendant you are getting for your daughter. I could not decide between martini and bezel. I love mine, and probably would have loved a bezel too. I was confused why martini cost more than bezel (since bezel is more metal and I would have guessed more work) but who knows. Hope to see pics when you get it - your daughter is so lucky!

I will try for more pics... but probably not til after the holiday!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 8:35:23 PM
Author: TanDogMom
Deelight, Dani, Diamond Dana, Feb2003Bride, Ellen, and Tulip, thanks so much for taking the time to wade thru my crummy photos and post!

Dani I can''t wait to see pics of your new band!
Feb2003Bride is your new ring here yet?!?! I hope you love it!
Ellen thanks for ALL your help with my purchases, and for encouraging me to get the straight band. I am so happy with it!!
Tulip I hope you love the pendant you are getting for your daughter. I could not decide between martini and bezel. I love mine, and probably would have loved a bezel too. I was confused why martini cost more than bezel (since bezel is more metal and I would have guessed more work) but who knows. Hope to see pics when you get it - your daughter is so lucky!

I will try for more pics... but probably not til after the holiday!
Gail-
Tomorrow
9.gif
And I''m really nervous about it! Crossing over onto the "round side" and choosing a stone sigh unseen, online (Granted, I''m a Blue Nile repeat customers, and my first e-ring came from there) just based on numbers... I''m hoping I love it! If I was choosing a princess cut I really don''t think I would be this nervous since I would know what to expect.

But I will let you know!! The next question will be what plain band to go with it. But I''m holding off on that until I get the ring into my hot little hands! Thanks G!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results