shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my finished pendant and H/M color comparison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
So I know that box chains and basket pendants aren''t the most popular choice around here, but it''s what I kept coming back to and I think I would have regretted it any other way. I''m really loving it!!! I took a LOT of pictures so bear with me....

Btw it''s an AGS0 M SI1 with very strong blue fluorescence, set in white gold, which came unplated. I didn''t ask for it to be unplated, but it is, and I actually think it looks better with the warm color of the stone. You can see the difference between the unplated gold of the pendant and the plated gold of the chain, but in real life it''s not noticeable. Most of the pictures were taken in my bathroom which has yellowish lighting but seemed to be the brightest place I could find. So here she is.....

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Drying on a paper towel after being cleaned.

papertowel2.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
on an angle

ETA: You can really tell how yellow the lighting is in this pic!

papertowel6.JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous so far Kelli
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
In my hand. You can see it''s creaminess in this one. I find it yummy:)

hand1a.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 6:24:49 PM
Author: Kelli
Showing some pretty sparkle

BEAUTIFUL!! I really love warmer colored stones! I am looking at a K for my e-ring, it''s lovely to see lower colors on PS!

I really like the basket. I think the unplated gold is perfect, actually! It really shows off your stone!

36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 6:25:55 PM
Author: Kelli
In my hand. You can see it''s creaminess in this one. I find it yummy:)
Definitely yummy! Face up it looks very white, but I do see the creaminess with the side pics. Either way this necklace is gorgeous!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Horrible neck shot. BLECK!!!! (But I know it''s a requirement)
2.gif

neckshot1a.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I had to be in the extremely yellow bathroom lights to get a good pic, but my skin isn''t really this RED!!!

neckshot2a.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
I like the two outdoor shots in your hand! Maybe you could get a decent neck shot outside?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Here comes the fun part....Face up comparison with my H e-ring. (Graded I by GIA, then H by AGS after recutting, so I call it H/I)

faccecomp3.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Much more obvious in this one because the M is a little tilted.

facecomp4.JPG

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- I love your pendant! I see arrows in one shot!

And I can''t believe that''s an M -- I want one now!
25.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
And now my favorites... the side views. I have to say that I actually really enjoy the warmth of the M. It makes sense because I picked a "diamond white" wedding dress too, which is a little creamy. I think the necklace will match the dress better than my ring!

sidecomp1.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
AmberGretchen, kcoursolle, stacy, littlemissbliss, diamondseeker, and Feralpenchant--- THANK YOU!!! I really am excited to be wearing this, and if it weren''t for the warmth, I couldn''t have afforded it!

Feral-- I needed the bathroom lights because I could see myself in the mirror with my camera that way! I''m not so good at those self pictures:) I think a K e-ring would be beautiful! If I knew then that I liked a little color, I could have gone bigger.
31.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You know I am an M lover anyway but if I wasn''t I would be after seeing those pictures!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Kelli,

that is an awesome pendant! I LOVE it! You were right to get what you kept coming back to OR you would have regretted it in the end. Your gut is always right!

Your pics are phenomal BTW. That M diamond is stunning!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! And I can''t believe how white it faces up! Wear it in good health!

What''s the size of your pendant stone and the size of your e-ring stone, if you don''t mind my asking?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results