shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of 3-stones flanked by 5 stones? would love to see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I''m going to be wearing my 3 stone ring with a 5 stone anniversary band on each side after next week. Anyone have pics of this look? Would love to see! TIA!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Hmm...lots of views but no responses. I hope it''s not going to look weird :-/

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya. I''m slightly confused.........is that a 5-stone, 3-stone then another 5-stone?

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
This isn't my set, but one I was able to try on. If I'm understanding what you mean.

ETA: I just re-read your first post and realized you would have a 5 stone on each side of the 3 stone ring?

(I have a feeling this will be huge, but I don't have time to resize.)

DSCN1078.JPG

vslover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 2:01:31 PM
Author: Po10472
Hiya. I''m slightly confused.........is that a 5-stone, 3-stone then another 5-stone?

Yup...that''s what I mean!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where is this gorgeous ring I saw in some other thread? Please, post pics
9.gif

vslover

Shiny_Rock
This is the original set and I''ll be adding another (exact same) 5 stone ring to the top on Friday!! I hope my fingers are long enough...that''s my main concern at this point. The specs are...3 stone is 2 carat and the bands are 1 carat each. :)

IMG_0192ring.JPG

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
your set is stunning as it is, why are you adding another 5-stone?

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I think it might look nice..and DH bought it for me for our anniversary. If it ends up being too big, I''ll sometimes wear the 2 5-stones together without the 3 stone I guess.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweetie,

You pick up your second five stone on Friday and we''ll help you stretch that ring finger!

Enjoy! It''s a beautiful idea. Please post pics when you have them.

togal

Shiny_Rock
vslover: Please post pics when you get your new five stone anniversary ring. I am curious to see how it will look. I have two five stone bands that I wear sandwiched between my solitaire, and I've often wondered what it would look like if I added side-stones to my solitaire.
emotion-40.gif

ETA: I forgot to mention that your set is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results