shape
carat
color
clarity

photoshop help?? Please make these halos rose gold color :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I have photoshop and do you think I know how to use it????!!! nope. lol

I have attached one photo and am attaching a link for the other ring.

I am going to make a 3stone ring w/a family stone....

1ct.round and will probably be flanking it with side pears.
I want to halo all 3.(but no other diamonds down the shank.

Trying to decide between between a round or cushion shaped halo around the round stone and I am also going to do it in rose gold around the center stone.......any merciful photoshoppers out there?? could someone make the center halo's a rose gold color?

Help please!
am going to work on a custom setting w/my local jeweler but need to be sure what I want before I get to him!

here is the 2nd ring
HpiRally
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/she-said-yes.118812/http://

round w cushion halo whiteflash.jpg

LE1234

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I am very familiar with Photoshop. Was this halo what you had in mind?

rosegold_photoshop.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous on both! if you do decide to go with Rose Gold.

Great Job LE1234 - Welcome to PS
35.gif
hope you stick around. Many could sure use your help with photoshop
1.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/10/2009 12:51:32 PM
Author: LE1234
Hi there,

Oh, LE1234,
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

thank you soooooo much!! I think I prefer the cushion shaped halo (probably bc I have a radiant (square) ering and prefer squarer shapes....)

I was losing hope that someone would find my thread and help me out! thank you for taking the time....

they both look great!
I have a few other photos to attach if I can get the uploader to take them...stay tuned!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LE1234

Rough_Rock
You''re very welcome Sophie :)

I''ve been a long time fan of all the PS Forums. They were so helpful while I was doing my own research for the perfect diamond! And... I just had to join when I saw the thread for photoshop help... I use the program every day! :)

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

Wow! You did that with Photoshop LE1234? Very impressive.

Sophie, I like the halo around the centre stone only. Not sure you wanted opinions, but just thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/10/2009 10:35:55 PM
Author: Gailey

Hi there,

Wow! You did that with Photoshop LE1234? Very impressive.

Sophie, I like the halo around the centre stone only. Not sure you wanted opinions, but just thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth.

Gailey,
Thanks for your opinion. I am kind of on the fence about it...I definately want it to be a 3-stone. It is a family ring (we have 3 kids-so that''s why I think 3stone)....as well as my 30th bday gift (later this month!! ack!!) I would ideally like all 3 stones haloed, I just have to find the right shaped side stones/proportions. I am definatley a center stone-kinda gal, meaning I like my center to stand out, even in a 3 stone. (I don''t prefer the three stones to all be the same sides).

Now the center has to be a round (my mom gave me her 1ct round)....
side stones could be anything I want, I thought pears would be nice bc I have nothing that are pears..

also, I have a radiant (that looks like a princess) engagement ring, that is channel set with princesses down the band, w/a matching princ. channel set band. Both are white gold.

I want this to be totally different
1.gif

So I hope my photoshop angel LE1234 is gonna come back here and help me some more !!! :)

Could you please make this halo rose? pretty please?
(this is a ps''ers ring and I saved it a few nights ago- of course I don''t remember whose it is!! shoot!)

sweethalo232320.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
and I hope I am not over-using your generosity, but if you are willing to photoshop a little more, I will add a couple more photos.

See, there are elements of different rings I like. :)

So I am trying to envision this head (with a rosegold halo, of course!) with the setting I will post, next!

likethishead.png

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
and lastly, I also love a double halo!! picture this round and not oval........
might be overkill? is that possible? lol

lovethiscenterhalo.png

LE1234

Rough_Rock
Hi Sophie,

I was out of town all weekend, and didn''t see your post until today... Here are all three of the rings with rose halos. Hope it helps with your ring decision.
1.gif

rosegold_ps_3.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Rose gold definitely adds an extra special something to those rings! I wish I could do that with photoshop!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those are ALL amazing. Thank you so much!
Next, I will have to have you TEACH ME how to USE photoshop ! lol
How long does it take you do one photo? My hubby said you can go on the web with one of the tools from photoshop and click on it to use as the color (meaning, click on rose gold on some picture you google, then use that rose color in the image you are editing....)

I actually took a trip to Kingston today (Ontario, CAnada- I live about an hour West of there) and visited a bunch of jewelry stores....knowing I wouldn''t find exactly that ring but hoping to find the elements that were question marks for me.

Namely,
Do I want a round or cushion shaped halo (I now know I want round, which surprised me!)
Do I really want pear sides?? - since there is virtually nothing like that in this part of Ontario, I had to look for basic similar looks....

So I found THIS RING @ Ben MossTHIS RING @ BEN MOSS

and it at least gave me an idea for proportions..... I DIDN"T WANT TO TAKE IT OFF!! lol

And I decided I DO want pears, but I like my proportions to look like a center stone with accent sides, not like 3 equal sizes, if that makes sense.

So now, I have to find someone to make it for me!
36.gif
36.gif

I have been waiting on my local jeweler for about 2 weeks now to bring in a pear setting (just to see if I even want the pears- which now is a moot point).....and am a little frustrated with the waiting game. So I may see where I can get with some online vendors, too!

I will keep you posted and thank you for the photoshop help- I promise that when I learn how to use it I will share it with my fellow PSers too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results