shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Photos from a little WF birdie!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
My pear necklace re-set from WF is ready! Hooray!

Here is the thread about it: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pear-is-getting-a-re-set.202746/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-pear-is-getting-a-re-set.202746/[/URL]

To summarize the stones:

2.63-carat Pear
0.503-carat ACA Princess
0.40-carat Baguette
plus,
43 0.07-carat ACA Melee

The necklace is PT950 with rhodium plating (thanks DS!). All diamonds are G, except the melee is F/G and the baguette is G/H.

custom-pear-and-baguette-diamond-necklace-in-platinum-by-whiteflash_38528_f2.jpg

custom-pear-and-baguette-diamond-necklace-in-platinum-by-whiteflash_38528_g2.jpg

I can hardly wait for FedEx tomorrow! Many thank to everyone who helped me with this project. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOWOW! I look forward to IRL pictures! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That turned out really nicely.
Can't wait to see your pictures. :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
This is unbelievably beautiful. I can't wait to see the neck shots. WOW!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA!!! what a spectacular necklace!!! Simply amazing - and I love the creative combination of pear/princess/baguette- it looks positively dreamy!! Very elegant - you must be going nuts waiting for this to arrive
459698hkfekkh0rp.gif

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure it's going to be spectacular in real life! :appl: Please post comparison shots of old vs. new version if you can--thanks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's breathtaking! I am so looking forward to see your real life pics. Yay!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1406842924|3724026 said:
WHOA!!! what a spectacular necklace!!! Simply amazing - and I love the creative combination of pear/princess/baguette- it looks positively dreamy!! Very elegant - you must be going nuts waiting for this to arrive
459698hkfekkh0rp.gif
Enerchi, this is the cutest emoticon! Too bad I have to travel to FedEx, rather than just check the mailbox. I hope I stay within the speed limit. Haha!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1406843166|3724028 said:
I'm sure it's going to be spectacular in real life! :appl: Please post comparison shots of old vs. new version if you can--thanks!
I'm almost afraid to! My neck has aged 7 years - could be depressing. Just tell me how young my neck looks and I'll feel better. :))

Thanks for all the compliments Sharon, CFlutist, Farleysmom, DreamerD, MissGotRocks, marcy, arkieb1, and Acinom!

It looks like the addition of the baguette and the princess really beefs up the pear, giving it even more presence.

What do you think of the proportions?

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I love the configuration of the pear, princess, and baguette. They're perfectly sized to go with one another. :love: :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
manderz|1406852895|3724120 said:
Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! I love the configuration of the pear, princess, and baguette. They're perfectly sized to go with one another. :love: :love:
Thanks mandrez! I was worried the baguette would be too small. And we had considerable discussion here about the size of the princess. It's funny how a photoshop image doesn't tell the whole story.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's an amazing piece! Looks great on the model. Please show us neck shots.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible.

Fit for royalty... but I would wear it every single day!

This pricescope is like a neverending fairytale.

Congratulations. Wear in good health!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
The FedEx package did not arrive and when I called them, they said there were mechanical problems with the plane and the package wouldn't go out until Monday. Are you kidding me???? :angryfire:

Then I called back, another rep assigned a case number, asked me the contents (????), and said I'd get a call back within 2 hours.

The rep did not ask, "Is the item perishable?" He specifically asked about contents. I declined to answer. Geez, it almost sounds like a scam.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Candygrl, apacherose, and thecat!

And many thanks to the calm and confidence that the WF Shipping Department imparted! The necklace arrived on Saturday. It is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

I will do my best to post neck shots soon!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
starryeyed|1407168293|3725834 said:
Thanks Candygrl, apacherose, and thecat!

And many thanks to the calm and confidence that the WF Shipping Department imparted! The necklace arrived on Saturday. It is gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

I will do my best to post neck shots soon!

WAITING!!!!! :bigsmile: :saint:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I hesitate posting my neck shots because I need some serious skin tightening compared to my neck from 7 years ago! Maybe a chemical peel too! Pictures don't lie, that's for sure.

I'm actually sending the necklace back for a few minor tweaks, but wanted to give you some eye candy in the meantime. :))

BEFORE:

pearnecklace1_3.jpg

AFTER:

neck_shot2.jpg
neck_shot1.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful - and you're still complaining about your neck - lol! You have a beautiful neck - appreciate it for what it is now as I can almost promise you it will get worse with time!

Seriously, the pendant is gorgeous and looks magnificent on your neck! Are you loving it??

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1407182655|3725948 said:
It's beautiful - and you're still complaining about your neck - lol! You have a beautiful neck - appreciate it for what it is now as I can almost promise you it will get worse with time!

Seriously, the pendant is gorgeous and looks magnificent on your neck! Are you loving it??
Yes, I love it! It's such an improvement. There are a few things that need tweaking, but nothing major.

I think the proportions are very nice. The additional diamonds really make the pear pop. The princess is beautiful, just the right size and number of chevrons. The way the diamond tables all align on the same plane creates a pendant that really stands out from the chain.

ETA: What's strange in the picture is that the baguette looks smaller than it looks IRL. I think it's the angle of the picture, both in my neck shots and the WF model neck shot. It's a very well-balanced look.

Muluver

Shiny_Rock
It's beyond beautiful and elegant! :love: Your neck looks plenty young but people will be too distracted by that necklace to pay attention to the neck anyway! ;-)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous necklace! Is it for every day wear? As for the neck, get so Olay product and sunscreen and it will be all prettied up in no time :)

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I love your new reset!!! I loved your old necklace too.I hope you love wearing it because it looks amazing on you!
You have given me inspiration for resetting my original pear ER. My stone is 2.35CT. I would love something like your lovely piece! :appl: :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for indulging us with before and after pics! It looks fabulous! What tweaks are you thinking about making to it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results