shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PHOENIX_Consolidated Collection (VCA, Cartier, BGD etc)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello PS'ers,

I've been, for several years now, selling and giving away most of my unwanted/ seldom-worn items and acquiring some larger, higher-end pieces. This year has been spectacular, bling acquisition-wise, after a few years of (near) inactivity. Items 1, 2 and 3 are my latest acquisitions, all taking place within the last 2-3 months.

1. Van Cleef & Arpels Lotus BTF ring in WG: This is my very latest acquisition, I love love love this ring bc she has a particular significance to me and the Lotus ring is very iconic VCA. She is also blindingly sparkly and the workmanship out of this world!! My hands were trembling when I tried her on for the first time last week when she finally arrived at my local boutique (after almost one month of waiting, well worth the wait, I reckon). This ring really is absolutely magnificent, absolute perfection! She makes my heart flutter every time I look at her, seriously!

2. VCA Perlée clover bracelet in RG: I fell in love with her the instance I laid eyes on her, the rose gold colour is just so soft and romantic, the design not overly complicated and yet quite eye-catching, and the workmanship also top notch!

3. Cartier Love pavé bracelet in WG with ceramic: I have lusted after Cartier pavé bracelets for many years and finally bit the bullet and bought the WG + ceramic version. I love how the little black circles catch the light and reflect it back. She adorns my right wrist almost everyday and she adds a certain edgy elegance to my collection; and as I've just found out last few days, pairs very nicely with the Lotus ring.

4. Holly: my long-term love (whom I found after searching for six years IIRC) . H&A 5.318ct H VS2, set in a LM solitaire. She, the big sister, is my daily staple, catches people's attention all the time and has received many compliments over the years.

5. Stud earrings: super-ideal cut H&A by BGD, 2.3ct G SI1 and 2.3ct H SI1, set by LM, another daily staple. I even wear them to the gym. These days, I tend to wear them with "jackets".

6. Pear ring: 3.50ct H SI2, set in a LM halo setting

7. 2.656ct: BGD Signature H&A H SI2 in VC Emilya setting

8. Bracelet: 10 centre stones of 44pts E VVS, in halo setting (needs repairing)

9a) and 9b): Line necklace (15pts est) and tennis bracelet (20pts), estimated F-G-H, SI, in illusion settings

10. Ruby & diamond bangles: W-I-P

11. Eternity ring: 3-4ctw approx, E-F, VS. This ring has special significance to me too bc it has 5 stones left to me by my mum when she passed away

12. Misc: including a Cartier thin trinity ring, a pair of ruby & diamond tennis bracelets (another W-I-P), several coloured stone RHRs and earrings, pair of yellow diamond halo earrings, hoops etc. These are essentially pieces I take with me on my travels; but they also add a bit of fun from time to time when I want to add some colour(s) to my bling outfit.

Below are pictures of the individual items, together with some "family" shots.

Thank you for looking.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, I am SPEECHLESS looking at these pics! The Lotus ring is absolutely magnificent!!! :love: :love: :love:
I also LOVE that you have your ring fingernails painted a different color than the rest. That helps draw even MORE attention to that all-important finger ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, your entire collection is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:
I have to say I am in LOVE with your lotus ring. OMG what a beautiful piece of art. Just amazing. :love:

Enjoy in health and happiness and thank you for sharing with us. :appl: :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! I love all of your pieces, both old and new! :love: :love: :love: What a magnificent collection you have there! :cheeky:

BTW, the VCA lotus BTF ring looks like it was meant to be on your finger--such an amazing piece! :appl:

Thanks for indulging us with this new thread, Phoenix! :sun: Oh, and don't forget to take more pics of Holly and the studs! :naughty:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Woweeee! What a beautiful collection! Absolutely stunning! That VCA lotus ring... :-o :love:

Hoping for pics of the items not shown and would love to see closer pics of your illusion set tennis bracelet and line necklace. <3

You have a magnificent collection, and I love how each piece is carefully considered and just belongs. I'm fortunate enough to have been around long enough to have seen it evolve over time, and I think having stood on the sidelines as you've been refining and paring down and adding and finding what works for you makes me appreciate it even more. I've said it before but it definitely needs saying again - you have exquisite taste! :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments. I'll respond to each one of you ladies, individually. Just popping in to say I'll post pics of the other items later, as well as family pics. :loopy: :dance: :D

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Said it before and I will say it again- DEAD! Your collection is my holy grail!! :love: :love: :appl:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Hi Phoenix,
OMG! Your collection is just AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!! I'm speechless. Just W.O.W.
I especially love the Lotus ring. Do you ever wear it between 2 fingers? Would love to see a picture if you do!
Gorgeous collection-- so happy for you! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel so lucky to get to see you get each piece. Like Trekkie said, it's such a thrilling process. I will never own any one of those pieces, but it's so exciting to see you consider and try out each piece, and pull together your amazing collection. Thank you for bringing us along on your journey. It's been such an exciting experience. Each of these is a work of art, and all of them work with you and each other. You have a stunning and drool-worthy collection. I hope that you enjoy and treasure every second of wearing them.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new VCA Lotus ring, it looks like an amazing intricate, beautifully balanced work of art on you!!! I'm biased I still love the VCA Perlee clover bracelet, I've seen one in person in white gold, and was quite besotted by it!!! :naughty: All of your collection is amazing!!! :clap:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LMAO!!!! THIS is what your collection looks like when you consolidate?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I swear your jewels are like bunnies - they keep multiplying! And then you need to feed them more carats :naughty: ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAWD - I :love: that big smile on your face!!! This is how you know you truly have the perfect pieces in your collection! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your pieces are incredible--true works of art. I have always coveted a flower ring (Cartier orchid or the VCA lotus). It looks great on you, as do all of your pieces! Congrats on a wonderful collection and wear it with happiness! :wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, you are so kind to take the time to photograph & post your magnificent pieces, oh my word!!! As LLJ said, I too, will never own anything close to this, & it is truly a joy to be able to look at your beauties & live vicariously through your posts, thank you for sharing your absolutely stunning collection!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply spectacular!!! The Lotus BTF is exquisite! I love that entire collection. Well done!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh mymymy...outstanding. :appl:

I cannot post "just" one "love" emotie because, well, that would fall short.

Thank you for sharing what jewelry dreams are made of. :))

cheers--Sharon

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1467794702|4051972 said:
Phoenix, I am SPEECHLESS looking at these pics! The Lotus ring is absolutely magnificent!!! :love: :love: :love:
I also LOVE that you have your ring fingernails painted a different color than the rest. That helps draw even MORE attention to that all-important finger ;))

CareBear, thank you!! :D

The Lotus ring is really magnificent. She makes ME speechless! :loopy:

I have a "thing" about nails, but try to keep them fairly muted most of the time (yes, that is muted for me, hahaha), lest they clash too much with my jewelllery.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1467800227|4051986 said:
You have such an amazing diamond collection! Sooo droolworthy. :love: All so beautiful on you.

Thank you so much, lovesvintage. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1467802408|4051992 said:
Phoenix, your entire collection is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:
I have to say I am in LOVE with your lotus ring. OMG what a beautiful piece of art. Just amazing. :love:

Enjoy in health and happiness and thank you for sharing with us. :appl: :wavey:

Thank you so much, Missy! :D

The Lotus ring really IS a work of art, it's like wearing a painting on your fingers. I never thought, before I ventured into the world of VCA, that I could be so lucky as to be able to have this magnificent piece grace my (not so attractive, haha) hands.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1467803921|4051996 said:
OMG!!!! I love all of your pieces, both old and new! :love: :love: :love: What a magnificent collection you have there! :cheeky:

BTW, the VCA lotus BTF ring looks like it was meant to be on your finger--such an amazing piece! :appl:

Thanks for indulging us with this new thread, Phoenix! :sun: Oh, and don't forget to take more pics of Holly and the studs! :naughty:

m-2-b, I feel humbled by your comments. You have a magnificent collection yourself. :love: :love: :love:

Yes!! She's so wonderfully easy to wear. I mean I can feel the heft on my fingers but she feels totally at home.

Def showing more pics of Holly (she wants a piece of the action! :naughty: ) and my versatile studs. Thank you for your encouragement! :cheeky: :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results