color
clarity

#TBT Phew, ENGAGED!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, the ring is stunning!!! :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks AMAZING! On her hand especially! You did a GREAT job, and I am so glad the random surfer dude got a shot for you :)

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
maple2012|1340488452|3222551 said:
Is this the cliff by UCSD campus that overlooks Black's Beach? Where you have a huge mansion to the right of you (when facing the ocean) on the other cliff?

I use to go there all the time when I went to UCSD. I lived in the dorm rooms in I-House (Junior and Senior year) which are close by (and then in Muir College Dorms when I was a freshman).

Lovely ring!

Lol! It's not! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. You're talking about the place where the dean or someone lives, right? LOL!

This place is off of a street called Camino De La Costa. I had to scour google maps to find the place cuz I couldn't figure out where it was - I haven't been there in eight years! This place is past Symbolic motors... I really can't explain it other than it's off that street. It's very secluded, and the path is right between two homes.

I went to UCSD in 2000-04. That place has changed!!!

YSSIE - I'm not going anywhere!

Thanks for all the compliments, PS! This has been fun trying to get this ring that she loves! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TitanCi|1340478782|3222501 said:
MissGotRocks|1340477464|3222489 said:
Congrats! The ring is spectacular - you did a great job!

However, refresh my memory on the size and specs that you finally went with - I kinda got lost in the flurry of contenders!

The center stone I ended up going with is from JA: 1.34ct GVS1, XXX (appraised at F color! Bonus!), HCA 0.8, AGA 1A...
54% table, 33 CA, 40.8 PA, 61.7(8) depth... something like that.

The setting is from ERD, the width barely makes the 2.0mm mark. So I hope there aren't any problems with it.. Her finger size is 4.0, so I think it sits quite nice on her finger, but in a few years I'll shoot for a 2.0+/- Ct rock for her!

Thanks for the update - it looks absolutely gorgeous and the size really works well on her finger - I'm thinking that size on her could be a forever keeper!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
I went to UCSD in 2000-04. That place has changed!!!

I went to UCSD (Muir College) from 2001 - 2006 (took an extra year to graduate). Small world!! Congrats again on the engagement and nice to find a fellow UCSD graduate in Pricescope! I browse the board all the time - will be getting engaged in January/February 2013 and I'm taking the time now to learn all about diamonds to make life easier on my SO when the time comes to buy the diamond. :D

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The ring looks absolutely perfect on her hand. Congrats!!!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Love the pics of you hands together!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect on her pretty hand!! :love: Congratulations to you both!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful ring!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, ladies and gents! :wavey: It feels weird calling each other fiance!

MadisonGirl

Rough_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful ring! Recently engaged too and definitely not used to calling him my fiance... I constantly catch myself starting with bf and correcting myself.

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Please join me in congratulating TitanCi on this fabulous selection, it has been featured for Throwback Thursday! :kiss2:

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful -- your story *and* the ring! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results