color
clarity

Pears fan-club

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
[quote="gemgirl]

Hi Fancy Diamond,

I wanted to ask you if you'd mind if I make myself a necklace very similar to yours. Some PSers are flattered by someone copying their design and some are offended.

I'm not making it very soon. I'm leaving that project to celebrate the end of a health situation I'm stuck in and that won't be until next year- at least. But the wheels in my brain are churning with ideas and plans. That would be my "it's finally over" present.[/quote]

gemgirl,
I would be much flattered if you end up with a pendant necklace similar or identical to mine. I would love to provide ideas/suggestions and assist you in your design. Since I went through the "brave" process of having an unknown jewelry design made, I know what works and what doesn't from lessons learned. In fact, I assisted one other PSer with her pendant necklace design from idea inception to final design. She took most of my suggestions. Her pendant necklace is displayed in WF's website.
Since Pricescope does not have PM (private messaging) option, you can contact me in another forum (the one about purse). I used to frequent their jewelry, Hermes, and finance subforums frequently. Just search under the key words "tennis bracelet", and you will find me (check wrist shot of my tennis bracelet). Send me a private message.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love all these pears! Here are my pears.......aquamarine and blue and pink sapphires.

cmspinksap014.jpg

cmsbluesapphire0001.jpg

cmsaquapendant015.jpg

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Beautiful colored pears!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
gemgirl said:
Circe, I really like the mounting you ended up with better than your original idea. That chunky ring going through the pear bezel is neat looking. It's different.

Ah, ::blush:: - thanks, GemGirl! I had it made to match my wedding band, sort of: there are stars engraved on the sides of the bezel just like on my band, and the ring is actually a crescent moon, up close. I haven't taken it off for more than cleaning since I got it! 8)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelle! Swwoon! YOur collection will go down in history in my books! :bigsmile: :appl: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cushioncutnut said:
Michelle! Swwoon! YOur collection will go down in history in my books! :bigsmile: :appl: :love:

Aww thanks CCN!! Thanks Frenchgirl.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gemgirl,
I would be much flattered if you end up with a pendant necklace similar or identical to mine. I would love to provide ideas/suggestions and assist you in your design. Since I went through the "brave" process of having an unknown jewelry design made, I know what works and what doesn't from lessons learned. In fact, I assisted one other PSer with her pendant necklace design from idea inception to final design. She took most of my suggestions. Her pendant necklace is displayed in WF's website.
Since Pricescope does not have PM (private messaging) option, you can contact me in another forum (the one about purse). I used to frequent their jewelry, Hermes, and finance subforums frequently. Just search under the key words "tennis bracelet", and you will find me (check wrist shot of my tennis bracelet). Send me a private message.

Thanks so much FancyDiamond. I'll be in touch when I'm closer to being ready. Right now I'm having some fun looking for the center stone.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!!! :sun:

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom said:
Oh I love all these pears! Here are my pears.......aquamarine and blue and pink sapphires.

OMG, I LOVE this! was it custom?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sizzle said:
Catmom said:

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sizzle said:
Catmom said:

?? Which one?

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut said:

I saw it in real life. It was unbelievable. All of the colors flash all through the inside faster than your mind can process it.

It is one of the most amazing things I've seen- in terms of jewels- the most amazing, hands down.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny said:
cushioncutnut said:

I saw it in real life. It was unbelievable. All of the colors flash all through the inside faster than your mind can process it.

It is one of the most amazing things I've seen- in terms of jewels- the most amazing, hands down.

That surely would be a sight to see! I am envious you saw it in person. BTW, I love your avatar! I am a huge fan of "The Tudors" and was so sad to see it end!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut said:
Imdanny said:
cushioncutnut said:

That surely would be a sight to see! I am envious you saw it in person. BTW, I love your avatar! I am a huge fan of "The Tudors" and was so sad to see it end!!!

Thanks!

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pics! Although you've got me craving more, more, more. And let's not mention the PS shrinkage effect. My poor ring would cry if she knew that sometimes I secretly wish she were a bit bigger.

Am I the only oddball that wears her pear point down?

shadetourmalinehand small.jpg

eringavatar5.jpg

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is very pretty lavatea :love: :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lavatea said:
Love the pics! Although you've got me craving more, more, more. And let's not mention the PS shrinkage effect. My poor ring would cry if she knew that sometimes I secretly wish she were a bit bigger.

I think it is lovely! ....and no, you are not an oddball, you can wear it however "YOU" prefer to wear it!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
lavatea said:

No you're not. I have a custom designed ring with a .48ct peachy-pink round and a 1.25 pear that's worn the same way you wear yours. Wish I had a pic of it.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I realized my pictures kinda stink. Here's my pear ring that WF set into a pendant for me, back in 2007.

Pear Ring1.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous Starryeyed!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful MTG! I would want it too!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results