shape
carat
color
clarity

Pear with trillion sides

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have pictures of rings with pear centers and trillion sides??? I''ve been searching and have come up empty handed
7.gif
Thanks in advance!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is a picture I found with one pear and trillion (sunjewelry.com) , but I also threw in a marquise with trillion side bezels as I know you like bezels too
2.gif
but you could photo shop the pear and put it on the marquise ring as well
4.gif

trillionthreestoneside.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a bit of a weird photo because it wasn''t taken to take a picture of the ring. I was trying to figure out what size pear stone would look good dangling from my diamond bow necklace. I don''t know how to rotate the photo, so the ring is upside down. Sorry about that.

It''s a 10x7 pear Rhodalite with 5mm trillions.

IMG_1605%2010x7%20Rhodi.JPG

vetrogrl

Rough_Rock
Hello

I am having my ring made this week...and I chose to have a pear center solitaire with diamonds around the band. I was thinking about having side trillions, however, I was advised by a friend who is a jeweler, not to have trillions because they easily attract dirt underneath the stone and look "dirty" and take away from the ring. Just an FYI....goodluck with whatever you choose :)

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the replies!

I am planning on setting a pear shapes green garnet with step cut trills, I just kept wondering if the finished ring would look like some sort of animal with pointy ears :)

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
here''s one!

bethenney-frankel-engagement-ring.jpg

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2009 8:52:03 AM
Author: stepcutnut
Thanks for the replies!

I am planning on setting a pear shapes green garnet with step cut trills, I just kept wondering if the finished ring would look like some sort of animal with pointy ears :)
Now that you mentioned it.....an animal popped out in mind.....
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results