shape
carat
color
clarity

Paraiba dipped in Coloured Sugar Sprinkles.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THUD!

I love the paraiba, always love Gene's work and you set it to perfection! The melee is amazing too, btw, small yet I can't imagine all that pave or the color scheme without them :appl:

It looks very beautiful on your pretty hand! Congratulations on a truly custom and unique jewel :love: :clap:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh how fun it is like wearing a slice of birthday cake on your finger!

Phanie

Shiny_Rock
So pretty and glowy and just crazy best colors of sprinkles.
I love the soft rounded pillow of the "halo".
That'd a winner.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, what a wonderful concoction! This is just so much fun, and must feel incredible to wear. :love: :love: :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono,
It's breathtaking!!!

I would really love to see a bright sunshine shot with your other trillion, the chrysoberyl. :naughty:

All that neon!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect description - dipped in colored sugar! I too would like more photos - perhaps one in normal, indirect daylight? I find it hard to tell the true colors with such bright light...or maybe its the angle of the light? :confused:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
THUD. That stone is absolutely glowing ! And DK did a great job with the "sprinkles" :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL,
The Chryso is in the bank but when I go there, I'll try to take a picture of the 2 rings together.

Minou,
It is rainy today but there are a few pictures taken in normal indirect sunlight. The paraiba just doesn't want to co-operate when the sun is out, making everything look over-exposed.

dreary_morning.jpg

mid-morning.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1457963163|4005038 said:
TL,
The Chryso is in the bank but when I go there, I'll try to take a picture of the 2 rings together.

Minou,
It is rainy today but there are a few pictures taken in normal indirect sunlight. The paraiba just doesn't want to co-operate when the sun is out, making everything look over-exposed.

Thank you! Much easier to see the true colors now. I forget - is your center stone a Paraiba or a cuprian? I love the fact that you lived on the wild side with your colored sugar!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Paraiba tourmaline, although of Mozambique origin.

Here's a direct sun shot, where it shows some sparkle. Full hand, for your reference.

direct_sunlight.jpg

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love your ring, Chrono! Blue Heaven!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1458062747|4005679 said:

I guess the days are gone when we referred to those stones as cuprian, eh?! That means I have two very large, very clean, vivid Paraibas... :wink2:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am only stating what is listed in Gene's paperwork, unless you question his judgement, knowledge, and experience. :cheeky:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1458062747|4005679 said:

Here's a direct sun shot, where it shows some sparkle. Full hand, for your reference.

The color is fascinating. It's like neon bright light. Thanks for additional photos. I keep coming back for more pics as it's a really stunning ring.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, your new ring turned out beautifully! :love: :love: :love: I so enjoyed following your CS thread and now to see the finished ring....AMAZING!!!! It absolutely glows!!! The color of your Paraiba is divine! :love: :love: :love: Everything works together beautifully! It does look like a yummy confection! :appl: So happy for you! Congratulations! :clap:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put a warning on the caption to wear dark sunglasses if viewing, lol. In all seriousness though, you have impeccable taste in not just gems, but settings, and the quality and standards for which they are made. You truly have a world-class collection. Enjoy this latest piece.

Now, time to set that tsavorite. :naughty:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
People were talking about this ring today and I can see why! What beautiful colors and fresh design!:wavey:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm happy to see this ring again, so pretty!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning piece!! It's electrifying...

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow this is so gorgeous and so artistic and looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale!!! Love it!!! Congrats!

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
:-o:-o:-o:-o:geek2::geek2::geek2: :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: I shall pick my mouth up from the floor now ..

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my goodness, I think that is gorgeous! All the different colors really make a spectacle!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results