shape
carat
color
clarity

Old european cut three stone ring by 23rd Street Jewelers

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Old european cut three stone ring by 23rd Street Jeweler

Thanks Rosetta, Grace (your vocab was great, btw ;)) ), Kcoursolle and Burk!

Dreamer, no, not this week. I was a good girl and made SURE to get all the pics up I could before traveling out of town to a sales meeting. I'm in cheese country!!! Surely though, I posted too many already! Maybe if people want, I can do more "real life perspective" ones, since I still can't get over the stinking coverage on this baby. I looked like a lame ass on the plane today, edging my hands closer to the window to get the sunshine to play on my fingers!!

It's funny...I look at my left hand which is my 30s set of bling...about to get married, simple, etc. My right hand is well on it's way to full on matronly later on in life blingadingding!

Seriously, 3 stones..who knew? ::)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jeez, that's so beautiful! The setting is amazing! It's so detailed!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: :love: :love:

OK. This is now one of my absolute fave rings on PS. The stones are magical, and god knows I love me a good octagonal setting let alone THREE of 'em....and the detail in the metalwork! TDF! Congratulations, TG, enjoy this one-of-a-kind work of art!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

thanks madelise!

KD, it's so good to see you round these parts again. Lovely compliment, especially coming from a lady who I know has AWESOME taste in bling!! ::)

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock

So stunning TGal! I love how it turned out after all your hard work :love: :love: You have a wonderful eye for beauty!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

thanks snicklefritz!

Just updating that after a week of wearing it, I'm not going to mess with the dots. I'm happy with it the way it is and it's quite grown on me and I appreciate how it emphasizes the octagons, which I don't think the other design would do (and if it looked more round, it would most likely bug me and I not willing to mess with the ring to take the chance).

The ring kept me company on a 4 hour flight. I kept staring and staring, and boy is it fun. ::)

Thanks again everyone! No more ebaying for me...now I'll leave the treasure hunting to others and live vicariously through them. :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm glad you're not messing with it, Tgal!

Three stone rings sure are great, aren't they? Despite me still not liking my stupid prongs, I absolutely *love* the bling factor! And with your finger size being a full size smaller than mine, I am jealous! :lol:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Laila619|1337975488|3203776 said:
I'm glad you're not messing with it, Tgal!

Three stone rings sure are great, aren't they? Despite me still not liking my stupid prongs, I absolutely *love* the bling factor! And with your finger size being a full size smaller than mine, I am jealous! :lol:

I'm sorry about your prongs. :(( But the ring is beautiful, I love the proportions of your ring!

Yeah, I'm happy for a smaller sized finger...otherwise I'd mug Dreamer for her new 3 stone ring!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

TGal, I love reading your reviews, and this ring is incredible! Your projects are always so fun to watch. I love the octagons, the claw prongs, those GORGEOUS stones! Wear it in good health!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Stunning ring!! Thank you for the pictures and for the book review too.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock

It is a very gorgeous ring!! Very nice design

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So much bling! It is truly beautiful - and great finger coverage. Now I know who to come to for inspiration ideas... :Up_to_something:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Kim, MB, mitsui and rosebloom!

I got a few shots of the ring next to my ACA J's (AGS 0), and thought I'd put them up in case anyone is interested to see MRB next to OEC..

new1.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

You already know how I feel about your oecs, but I had to come back and swoon again!! :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

ditto on the 'swoon' factor - Putting those last photos on a 100/100 for swoon effect! :love: :love: :love:

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock

This is definitely one of my favorites. It's beautiful. Wear it in good health

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Jeez just love those OEC's. So fat and fiery. :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mara|1338437644|3206602 said:

The older I get, the more I want my diamonds to resemble me. :cheeky:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks FK, scintillating and Enerchi.

FK, we'll have to meet up at some point for a bling meeting! :sun:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

TravelingGal|1338438752|3206614 said:
Mara|1338437644|3206602 said:

The older I get, the more I want my diamonds to resemble me. :cheeky:

LOVE this :lol:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

I somehow totally missed when you first posted this but OMG, it's just amazing!! :love: Everything about it is just perfect!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

I caught a few glimpses while away--and still need to read this whole thread; that said your pictures speak a 1,000 words! What a beauty!

Wear your treasure in health!

cheers--Sharon

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks MrsS and Sharon! Welcome back Sharon!

I took some silly pics for Dreamer's mouse thread this morning and took this RLP shot of my coffee mug and rings too. Ring is on the right hand, where I wear it.

Coffee.jpg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

Just love that setting...it is stunning! Good taste.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal|1338570420|3207321 said:

I took some silly pics for Dreamer's mouse thread this morning and took this RLP shot of my coffee mug and rings too. Ring is on the right hand, where I wear it.

I really like this stack a lot. It is blingmania. I tried my Dream band with my three stone and it looks -- scandelous! Too much bling. But I would really love to get something more shimmery, slightly smaller diamonds, milgrain, antiquey, like the ones you have, for my eventual reset. It is a nice look! If a little "Real Housewives..." for my neck of the woods!

Do you always wear your set on the right? Never on the left? How do you feel about RHRs now? I would like to wear RHRs but the reality is that I dont like them, I dont; like things on my right hand at all.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1338572565|3207347 said:
TravelingGal|1338570420|3207321 said:

I really like this stack a lot. It is blingmania. I tried my Dream band with my three stone and it looks -- scandelous! Too much bling. But I would really love to get something more shimmery, slightly smaller diamonds, milgrain, antiquey, like the ones you have, for my eventual reset. It is a nice look! If a little "Real Housewives..." for my neck of the woods!

Do you always wear your set on the right? Never on the left? How do you feel about RHRs now? I would like to wear RHRs but the reality is that I dont like them, I dont; like things on my right hand at all.

Post a pic of your scandal! :sun:

I love the stack a lot too - even more so because I bought the bands before I ever saw the final 3 stone. If I wear the thin band first, it's even blingier, because the thin band doesn't get sort of "lost" like it does now (pic below). But I think proportionally the way I have it usually looks nicer in the sense that the balance works better because the bottom ring is wider. In the pic below, the rings graduate in width/depth as it goes up the finger. Plus I bought the thin 18K WG diamond band as a spacer, with the main purpose being to keep the two platinum rings apart.

Yes, I always wear it on the right. My left hand always has my wedding band on. I never take it off, not to shower, cook, or whatever. I've worn RHR for ages, and always either had my beaudry ring or my Amelia ring on so I am used to it. This stack is a bit more full on, and I admit, after someone's else's thread, I definitely take them off if possible before going to the loo to avoid bum wiping catastrophes! :rodent:

Ha, I did think the other day that this look is a bit "Beverly Hills" (I don't watch TV, so I assume you mean the same with the real housewives comment.) It's not too unusual here to see a lot of stacked bling. While it does feel a bit much for me somedays, it's nice to live in a place where it really isn't too OTT. However when I was in Wisconsin last week, the stack got a fair bit of attention.

differentstack.jpg

hoover

Shiny_Rock

Oh wow.... The new pics are amazing!

I especially love that coffee mug shot! It just made me drool into my tea mug :cheeky:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh, I love the new pics! And I love the way you're stacking them!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love the stack too! It really looks fabulous and so classy! Your new ring is just beautiful - love it!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Luvvvvv that coffee pic. I might need a three stone now. But like DD I also try and try for RH love and I just can't get with it. I do sometimes but my general feel is I prefer LH.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results