shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok Guys I got the ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
I don''t even have buyers remorse! I decided to post pictures of the ring without the band as you guys have already seen it with the band.

ringsandra 1.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
You absolutely made the right decision. that looks beautiful on your hand and it seems like such a great bargain. that baby looks huge for the price!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!! Now you have lots of choices in your ring wardrobe!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just looooove it, congratulations!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice! I don''t think I could have passed it up.
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It is absolutely gorgeous! and what an excellent deal!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I m glad you got it--it is really, really beautiful and so sparkly!
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring.
30.gif
10.gif
looks like OEC?

coconut

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
BEAUTIFUL....

I like how the prongs make the stone look like a princess from afar!!!

YAY!! So happy for you!!!
30.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
it looks so beautiful on your hand...so glad you got it!!

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for everyones support! I could not have made such a good decision (as expensive and frivolous as it may have been) if it were not for everyone''s encouragement. I have studeid the center stone in the brightest of lights with a loupe and strain my eyes to see the smallest white spec of a flaw at four o''clock on the table. Stunning as this stone is, compared to my e-ring stone, it actually reinforced my love for my own e-ring because the sentimental value still outweighs the aesthetic value and deliciousness of this stone (honestly the photos do nothing for this stone) the beauty is the same in my eyes-I swear.

Dancing Fire-yes it s an OEC-my mom has OEC earings and I first fell in love with this pattern when I carefully examined hers-I actually love this pattern more than a H&A

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring - all the way around, face up, sies and bottom... That high crown has the cutest profile.

B42ywhbqQy0bk2hEUhpg7XMj770G.jpg

But I can''t find the specs! Aside weight andthe obvious size, what are they? Well, unless you want to minimize the chances that such a ring turns up somewhere else copycat style - which would be hard, given how lovely it looks on you !
3.gif

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Valeria,
Thanks for the compliment! As far as I know (I am going to Altobelli for the appraisal asap) It is 1.30 ct OEC, VS2, L-M (he sparkle is so blinding the color is easily overshadowed. I asked the woman who sold it to me abuout the cut and she said she thought it may have been cut around 1810 and as you pointed out had a deep crown angle. I will have more details after I go to Altobelli''s

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful--nice sparkly character!!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings kittykat! I am so glad you decided to go ahead and purchase them. Looks terrific on your hand.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
It does have a "really cute profile"!
2.gif
I love it, and I don''t think you''ll EVER regret buying it. And I really like it on your middle finger. LOVELY -- simply lovely!
30.gif
Thanks for sharing photos!

Lynn

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s beautiful!!! My center stone is M vs2 and I''m learning to like that combination. A certain glowing warmth which you caught in that first photo. Lovely!
36.gif
And it looks fabulous on your hand.

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
kittykat
It is absolutely beautiful.
I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE high crowns and small tables. Gives a wonderfully "plump" look and loads of fire.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The claws at the corners make yours look just fantastic too.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent choice! I wouldn''t have passed it up either. The setting is lovely..esp. the prongs!
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/23/2005 2:41:09 AM
Author: kittykat
Valeria,
Thanks for the compliment! As far as I know (I am going to Altobelli for the appraisal asap) It is 1.30 ct OEC, VS2, L-M (he sparkle is so blinding the color is easily overshadowed. I asked the woman who sold it to me abuout the cut and she said she thought it may have been cut around 1810 and as you pointed out had a deep crown angle. I will have more details after I go to Altobelli''s
KK
1810 or 1910 ?
34.gif
yeah....high crown + small table= FIRE!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results