shape
carat
color
clarity

New WF ACA diamond studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock

I have joined the ACA earring club!! My current diamond studs are .28tcw, G color, I clarity, and I don't know anything about the cut. And of course PS has made me a cut nut! I've wanted bigger ideal cut diamond studs for awhile so I finally purchased one from WF! I wanted those hearts & arrows

I just received a picture of the diamond studs and I just had to share! I absolutely love it and can't wait to pick it up tomorrow after work.
36.gif
And no, it isn't a V-day present either! Just a coincidence that it's being delivered on V-day!

I was going to get H and I/SI1 diamonds but then I found these I/VS2 diamonds. The price difference was only $36! I am really looking forward to owning I colored ACA H&A diamonds
Thanks Jamie and WF for all of your help!

Here are the specs:

Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.358
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 61.2
Table: 54.3
Crown Angle: 34.6
Crown %: 15.7
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion %: 42.7
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 4.56-4.59X2.80

Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.342
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.4
Table: 55.7
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown %: 15.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion %: 42.8
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 4.55-4.57X2.75

ACAearrings.jpg

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo! Diamond earings are next on my list! I bet they are gorgeous in person!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh they look terrific!! Congrats!!
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOO, I love them. they are beautiful..

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh they look gorgeous and you are going to love the martini setting!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh wow- they look amazing.
I love those martini settings.
Congrats.
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWW stunning!! Is that the handmade 3 prong martini now? I noticed that they have two versions now...next time I will have to try the handmade for fun.

Beautiful, I have I SI ACA earrings and they are about the same size and love them...I''m wearing them right now!! Pictures when you get them!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 6:04:30 PM
Author: Mara
AWW stunning!! Is that the handmade 3 prong martini now? I noticed that they have two versions now...next time I will have to try the handmade for fun.

Beautiful, I have I SI ACA earrings and they are about the same size and love them...I''m wearing them right now!! Pictures when you get them!
Mara, yes it''s the handmade 3 prong martini. I can''t wait to get them! I''ll wear these earrings everyday! Definitely more pictures to come!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OoooH! Those look lovely! I''m looking forward to hearing you reaction! Those ACA''s are going to blind you!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Bootiful!!!!! Ear pics when you get them, please.

shay

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yum - those are just beautiful!

I really can''t wait until I get to have some NICE diamond earrings made, and of course by WF. I have a pair of bezel set 1.02 tcw studs that I bought prior to finding PS, and now I need to make up for my mistake by finding some high quality studs. Your earrings are making me salivate for new earrings!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
snlee

beautiful !!!
30.gif
10.gif
those martini settings are the best.
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I picked up my diamond studs today after work! Woohoo! I was so excited I had dreams about diamonds last night.
3.gif

I absolutely LOVE them!! When I first saw the earrings in the box, I was really surprised at how white these I colored diamonds looked!

They sparkle like crazy and are a great size. I think these are the perfect size for me. It does look big...A LOT bigger than my .14cts.
9.gif

I had lots of fun tonight taking pictures while my honey prepared me dinner.
36.gif

Enjoy!

aDSC02189.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oops! That turned out way too big! Any way to revise?

Here are my new and old earrings...

aDSC02195.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee,
WOW, they are just gorgeous and look great on you. Congrats!!!! Loved the flower shot BTW.
30.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Snlee, your earrings look absolutely wonderful. No wonder you''re happy, I would be too and they face up so white. You really bought well.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
they look beautiful snlee!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Boy they do look white and so sparkly! I love that flower shot. Enjoy your new pretties!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results