shape
carat
color
clarity

New studs from Union Diamond

outatouch0

Shiny_Rock
Hey all, it has been awhile since the great members here helped my with my FA engagement ring https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hanhs-e-ring.125095/

After outstanding customer service and patience shown to my by Barbara Palumbo @ UD of course I contacted her again for my next purchase. Despite my VERY tight budget with our wedding coming up Barbara was able to help me balance out my 4C's to find my FA a beautiful set of EX cut diamonds.

Fortunately my FA is very petite so I didn't need huge diamonds (0.33) Smaller size allowed for more leeway in clarity... Without sacrificing on cut quality Barbara was able to find a pair with better color rating than I could have expected (F) :love: So with what must have taken the patience of Job she went through many i1 stones to find two that both matched and were not off putting by the location and nature of the inclusions. (GIA 6107831284 & 17357563)

We just love these studs :love:
She got to wear them for one afternoon and they made her ears sparkle like 4th of July fireworks!! Now has to wait :angryfire: until the wedding to receive them as her wedding gift - poor girl :nono: lol
IMG_2518.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely, and look like the perfect size! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! Yeah for the good service from UD!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous!!! And they're the perfect size, they look great on her. She's got some beautiful bling going on there!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful diamond studs! :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very Nice!! I love that size for earrings.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful studs, and the size is fabulous on those tiny little lobes :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so pretty and perfect on her lobes. Good luck having her wait to wear them after seeing them and trying them on!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty studs.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs!!!

outatouch0

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!
She was actually quite stoic about putting them away until the big day. She's the Best!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results