shape
carat
color
clarity

New photos...old(ish) rings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I had plenty to do today, so I thought I would procrastinate by doing a photo shoot of my rings :) Lots of pics to come...sorry if you are sick of seeing these! ENJOY!

new ring 101.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
beautiful rings!! i''m sure you have already posted them in another thread but what are the stats on them?

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for looking! My ering is 1.53 cts GIA D SI2 (eye clean). My round diamond eternity is about .5 cts set in platinum. I don''t have the specs on it because we used the diamonds from my husbands late mother''s ring. The square-cut eternity is about 1 carat (which is interesting bc the diamonds seem about the same size as my round eternity). The diamonds are VVS F-G color, set in 18kt gold. This is an antique ring that I had remade. Finally, a plain 3mm platinum band. I love the stacked look, but I also love to mix and match how I wear them.
1.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember these rings!
1.gif

They''re just as stunning as I remember
9.gif

You must have such long, elegant fingers! I could never wear that many rings and have them look like they belong like that
5.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, EHR!! Are each of the bands wedding bands, and anniversary bands or special bands to commemorate significant moments in your lives together? I''m just curious! Hope that''s ok!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
all the rings are fabulous. and how lucky are you with all those options!

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Na na na na na!
Not tired yet! ...lol hmmm such beautiful rings, your finger is pretty busy uhn?, love the way you use your "gang" together fabulous your round stone
31.gif
, so sparkly
30.gif
, perhaps people are shy to say, but I will say....

We are addicted in terms of blings, handshots and pics!
36.gif
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs
Monica

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t mind you asking, at all, luckyeshe! :) The plain band and the round eternity are my wedding bands, and the square-cut band is a wedding/thesis and now /christmas present (it was a small chunk of change to have the ring repaired since it was very worn-down from old age) :)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
There is no such thing as too many pictures!!
2.gif

Cachette
1.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never tired of seeing beautiful yummy eye candies
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Do you guys like them worn the first way (diamond band on the outside) or the second way (2 diamond bands in the middle)? My husband likes the second way, but I can''t decide. Sometimes I also wear the 2 diamond bands on my right hand, and the plain ones on my left, but I really like them all stacked together (even though it is a lot for one finger).
37.gif

gls

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your set!! It is definitely something that I am aiming to achieve one day! I will never ever tire of looking at it so keep posting!
I personally like the 1st way of wearing it, think its more balanced but any way you wear it it will look amazing!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

May I ask your plain wedding band what size is it? and where did you get it from? I want something exactly like it.
Also i believe you mentioned that some are platinum and some are white gold? Just wondering which are wg and which platinum? I heard that you cant mix them because the platinum "eats away" at the wg did you find this? I have this dilemma at the moment.

Sorry for all the questions!
Keep posting pics!!
2.gif
they all look amazing together [swoon]

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how fun!! I love your ring, and all the bands!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! I love that this community is so positive and friendly!

gls: No problem about the questions, I could talk about jewelry all day! :) My plain wedding band is 3mm. My ering band is 2.5mm, for reference. I had the plain band handmade by a jeweler in NYC (whom I would not recommend based on his customer service, unfortunately). It is just a 3mm comfort fit platinum band that is 2mm in height/depth. I''m sure you could find something very similar at most places. All the rings are platinum except for the square-cut diamond eternity. I have only worn it next to the platinum for a few days, so I will keep you posted :) I''ve read mixed reviews on the "platinum next to gold" issue, so I decided not to worry about it :)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/12/2009 12:02:57 AM
Author: freefly
Wow! What a stack. I wish my fingers were as long as yours....

Thanks :) I was always a little insecure about my long figures, until I discovered that it is just more room for diamonds! :)

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Love your rings and love how they all look together! There's no way I could wear all those on one finger, not with my little stubby hands, LOL. It'll take me some serious adjusting to be able to wear two rings on one hand!

What metal is your e-ring? It looks so shiny compared to the patina (I think that's right?) on the platinum band.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings!!! I can never tire of looking at your pictures, so please keep them coming if you have more!!!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They''re lovely!!!!!!!!! I especially love the asscher cut band!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results