shape
carat
color
clarity

New - My ring, is it just me or should I be concerned?

diamondwang

Rough_Rock
Greeting everyone.

I recently purchased a ring from whiteflash.com and although I love it, there's just one little thing that's been kind of bugging me.

The ring is a 18K six prong gold knife edge solitaire with a .702ct G VS2 ACA round brilliant diamond. The thing that's bothering me about it is that the setting looks to be a bit off, by just the smallest amount. I'm not sure if it's just me over speculating, but I'd really like some opinions on it.

I am not sure if I should send it back to have the problem corrected, or to just keep it. Your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here is a photo of what I am talking about. As you can see, the diamond is slightly pointing to the left side.

Just for fun, here is the photo I got from whiteflash:

ps, I found a similar topic 3 years ago written by zeronine3, so I just amended the content based on his copywriting. Thank you zeronine3! [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-is-it-just-me-or-should-i-be-concerned.166305/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ring-is-it-just-me-or-should-i-be-concerned.166305/[/URL]

ring_wf.png

_504.png

AstonMartin

Rough_Rock
The ring does appear a bit 'left leaning' but this could be a trick of photography.

Would it be possible to do a few different angles? Different lighting? On the finger?

If you aren't happy, i'd return it within the return period to avoid headaches.

Best of luck!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would discuss this issue w/ your sales associate at WF. They have always been helpful to me as I've bought several pieces from them in the past.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you just purchased it, this is the time to bring it up. I think their customer service is great so I know they will want to resolve this to your satisfaction.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the reviews here, WF seems to offer great quality and outstanding service. Like the other posters advised, I would contact them today and discuss your concerns. I am sure they will handle the matter well.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks a little off to me too. One side looks a little higher than the other and the basket looks a little tweaked. I could just be the angle of the picture though. If it looks that way to you, I would call asap!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You might consider sending WF some photos and a video of the ring so they can see what you are talking about. It does look left leaning. It is going to bother you now and forever - so get it taken care of. It is a pretty ring and should be perfect. While I have never bought from WF, it seems like they make good on their products and have terrific good customer service.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it bugs you contact them, explain your concerns and ask them if they can reset it and centre it better.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results